Schoolwork about The Flat Earth Society
« on: March 18, 2019, 11:36:52 AM »
Hi guys, I'm a Swedish student who is doing some research on your community and was wondering if anyone is willing to answer some questions. My questions are not meant to disturb or attack your community in any way, I am simply looking into the norms and gender roles of your community.

I would love answers from any person who is willing to give me any reasonable ones.

Thank you very much and please excuse my bad English

// TheSwedishStudent

SeaCritique

Re: Schoolwork about The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 12:30:14 PM »
I'm happy to try and answer any questions you may have to the best of my abilities, so long as you provide more information and context.

You may message me also.

Thank you very much and please excuse my bad English

Your welcome. And your English is fine. ;)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 02:21:04 PM by SeaCritique »

Re: Schoolwork about The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 11:34:44 AM »
Hi SeaCritique!

I'm extremely sorry for the late answer but very glad you'd like to help me!

I'm a Swedish student currently studying last year of high school and working on religion project where we study different New Age movements but instead i ask my teacher if I could talk about Flat Earth, since I had recently watched the Netflix documentary and is now very interested in the subject of Flath Earth.

I'm currently working on understanding the culture in your society that you've built and are building. I'm mainly looking at how The Flat Earth society looks on different people, who are accepted to join you guys? Are there any people you don't like or appreciate? Also, do you believe in any sort of god or specified religion? Do you need to pay anything to join the community?

If you'd like you could share your story? What made you join the community? (Only if you want of course)

// SwedishStudent

PS: Didn't get the message thing working so if you'd rather write there you'll have to message me :( Sorry