Re: You guys must get a good chuckle...
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2016, 02:30:22 PM »
Junker...

OK, this is done.

I agree, as you've failed to support any of your claims. I'm sorry you're upset that I pointed out your various failures. Apparently you have decided to deflect at this point and post silly nonsense since you can't support your claims. It is one of the more common signs of defeat when someone concedes in an argument or debate. Better luck next time, friend.
The other day you asked for examples of you resorting to ad hominem. There you go.

The condescending tone doesn't help either. And before you state that "I just replied, pointing out his missing support of his own claims" it would be far more superior (along the lines of what your trying to portrait yourself as) to just not reply.

There's no being the bigger man with you it seems.

1) it isn't ad hominem.

2) Maybe a bit condescending, but warranted based on the actual ad hominem and other nonsense I was replying to.

3) I can reply to anyone I'd like to, regardless of whether you think I should.

4)
There's no being the bigger man with you it seems.

Wow, assuming gender and perpetuating sexism in one sentence. Well done.

The reality is that another round earther has made himself/herself/xerself look quite silly. Tossing out claims, providing no evidence, then responding with nonsense. My replies aren't for me, they're for others who may stop by this thread. They need to see clear examples of nonsense posted by round earthers being called out for what it is. This is one of those examples.
Haha, wow. So literal and touchy. It's a saying. Nowhere did I make assumptions about your gender, nor do I care about your gender.

It's 2016, you should be more careful.
Haha.

Duly noted :)
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.