You guys are not so bad...
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:45:07 PM »
First off let me start by saying I am a RE'er, and while it first I came here to laugh at your theory, after reading many of your more administrative forums i have come to realize that while I do not agree with your science, I do agree with your method. I have met many individuals who practice what mainstream calls "pseudoscience."  Many are so far up their own behinds that they will not even let another side present their argument. However after reading your post about how you wish to run your site I find out that that is not the story at TFES.  I see several RE'ers actually involved with the inner workings of how the site is managed, and are very productive in the discussion.  It is very refreshing to see that even though we have opposing viewpoints, you let the forum be open RE'ers like myself.  It is nice to know that the members here at TFES are questioning the establishment, preforming their owns experiments and interpreting their own results, even if I do not agree with the interpretations, science is really about finding out what the truth is and I think we can agree that on both sides of this earth shape fence that no one here has the answers and we all just want the same thing, the truth.
That's all, I just wanted to give some praise to you for being open minded, and accepting of the opposition, because science will never advance if we have no one to test our theories against. 

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: You guys are not so bad...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 06:54:00 PM »
Welcome. Glad you're here, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: You guys are not so bad...
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 06:03:49 PM »
Hey, thanks for the kind words.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume