Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
Sleepy Joe 2020
« on: March 12, 2020, 03:15:07 AM »
We won't be getting hella cash next year, or hella healthcare, but we are going to have a massively entertaining election season. Let's get some support going for our boy Joe.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
Re: Sleepy Joe 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 01:16:41 PM »
It shall be an epic battle of the dotards.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 03:46:46 PM »
I called this one a long way out

Joe Biden Alzheimer's awareness presidency

The USA needs coronavirus to clean out the fossils in the senate. With some luck, Biden won't make it to November.

Also, in the wake of Weinstein getting 23 years this week, is no one going to stop Biden from sniffing women? #metoo
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 04:54:56 PM »
What a stunning prediction. People have been talking about Biden's cognitive decline for the past several months. I do share your frustration with the current leading figures in American politics all being well into their seventies, although I wouldn't go so far as to wish death on them.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 05:01:48 PM »
Sleepy/creepy Joe has been angry Joe recently. Calling various people "a dog-faced pony soldier," a damned liar," "full of shit," and suggesting to a union worker that they go outside to fight. Also fat shaming someone and challenging them to pushups. Very stable fellow the democrats chose on this one...

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 03:34:17 PM »
Sleepy/creepy Joe has been angry Joe recently. Calling various people "a dog-faced pony soldier," a damned liar," "full of shit," and suggesting to a union worker that they go outside to fight. Also fat shaming someone and challenging them to pushups. Very stable fellow the democrats chose on this one...

He's really putting in the work to get my vote. If he starts calling fatties "butter goblins" I'll be forced to vote for him.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 02:43:33 AM »
You know Trump wants to call him Pedo Joe, but his people won't let him. This is going to make for the most entertaining TV since Game of Thrones. I can't wait.

Offline model 29

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2020, 03:39:13 AM »
As Joe would say, "It's worth more if you smile, than if you're not smiling when you're walking down.  In otherwise, here untrue forth, you might be the one other than that."

Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 07:28:28 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-black-voters-considering-trump/

Oh Joe. I hope little moments like this don't end up killing you.

And by the way, much like Joe I was born in Pennsylvania and have spent most of my life in Delaware. This regionalism he mentions, "brung me to the dance", is not one I'm familiar with.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 10:37:04 PM »
Yeah its terrible. Its something Trump would say and be praised for by his voters.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 03:46:56 PM »
Trump has said essentially that, just with Jewish people instead of black people:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jews-disloyal-people-israel-vote-democratic-trump/story?id=65095538

It's interesting that a significant chunk of Trump's base are vociferously anti-Jewish, but they never seem to hold Trump's deference to Israel against him.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2020, 04:23:17 PM »
Trump has said essentially that, just with Jewish people instead of black people:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jews-disloyal-people-israel-vote-democratic-trump/story?id=65095538

It's interesting that a significant chunk of Trump's base are vociferously anti-Jewish, but they never seem to hold Trump's deference to Israel against him.

The anti-Jewish pro-right segment hates Trump precisely for his connection to Judaism. Trump's base isn't anti-Jewish, that's just something you've entirely made up in the realm of your own mind. Trump is also right, Jews that typically dislike Israel do vote democratic. However, they "ain't Jews" never came out of Trump's mouth, so no, Trump hasn't said anything like Joe Biden has said.

Overall, Saddam, you're once again grasping at straws and embarrassing yourself with your own thorough lack of critical thinking in regards to politics. Stop treating entire groups of people like monolithic blocks who all hold exactly the same beliefs. Yes, I know it's easier on your brain, but it's dumb and you know it.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:27:16 PM by Rushy »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2020, 05:40:57 PM »
The anti-Jewish pro-right segment hates Trump precisely for his connection to Judaism. Trump's base isn't anti-Jewish, that's just something you've entirely made up in the realm of your own mind.

A significant chunk of them are, as some casual browsing of online pro-Trump communities very quickly reveals.

Trump is also right, Jews that typically dislike Israel do vote democratic. However, they "ain't Jews" never came out of Trump's mouth, so no, Trump hasn't said anything like Joe Biden has said.

I said it was essentially the same, not literally the same. They were equally stupid, equally presumptive, and equally "problematic." If their statements had been reversed - if Biden had said that blacks considering not voting for him were being disloyal to their race, and Trump had said that Jews not supporting him "ain't Jews," you would be defending Trump and mocking Biden.

Overall, Saddam, you're once again grasping at straws and embarrassing yourself with your own thorough lack of critical thinking in regards to politics. Stop treating entire groups of people like monolithic blocks who all hold exactly the same beliefs. Yes, I know it's easier on your brain, but it's dumb and you know it.

What's dumb is you reading a post where I used the term "a significant chunk," and apparently interpreting that to mean "all of them." I know you have better reading comprehension than that.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2020, 06:23:43 PM »
A significant chunk of them are, as some casual browsing of online pro-Trump communities very quickly reveals.

Feel free to point out that casual browsing and the 'significant chunk' of people who simultaneously profess hating Jews while loving Trump. I feel as though you're going to have a harder time dredging up those overlapping beliefs than you seem to think you will.

I said it was essentially the same, not literally the same. They were equally stupid, equally presumptive, and equally "problematic." If their statements had been reversed - if Biden had said that blacks considering not voting for him were being disloyal to their race, and Trump had said that Jews not supporting him "ain't Jews," you would be defending Trump and mocking Biden.

Trump never said they were disloyal to their race, either. Why are you so desperate to make this equivalence that doesn't exist? Did you read an article on Kotaku about it?

What's dumb is you reading a post where I used the term "a significant chunk," and apparently interpreting that to mean "all of them." I know you have better reading comprehension than that.

You're claiming all of a 'significant chunk' all hold the same dumb belief you applied to them, Saddam. In other words, you're treating some huge group of people as a monolith, exactly what I was chastising you on.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 06:25:46 PM by Rushy »

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2020, 10:27:53 PM »
Here's a nice article that puts Biden's gaffe in the proper perspective.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/24/politics/donald-trump-tweets-joe-biden-comments/index.html
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2020, 11:27:20 PM »

Feel free to point out that casual browsing and the 'significant chunk' of people who simultaneously profess hating Jews while loving Trump. I feel as though you're going to have a harder time dredging up those overlapping beliefs than you seem to think you will.

Ah, I see what you're doing. I'll give you a link, and then you'll say, "Now where does the author simultaneously profess to hate Jews yet love Trump? I see he's posted that picture of the greedy Jew rubbing his hands, but that doesn't mean he hates Jews." donut/walnut/yawn. More generally, though, anti-Semitism and pro-Trump fervor are widespread on the chans and Voat, very popular websites with thousands of users. You might think it's low-hanging fruit to point to fringe websites, but I think what makes it justified is how entirely unique it is to Trump. It didn't happen with previous presidents, at least not for many decades. There were no large communities of absolutely garbage, toxic people who loved Obama, Clinton, either Bush, or Reagan who were upfront about their awful character and their political enthusiasm. There's something about Trump that attracts the attention and excitement of bullies, racists, bigots, misogynists, and those who are generally just bad people. Antisemites are among those fans, Trump knows it, and he occasionally makes deliberate efforts to cater to them. It's why he said this dumb thing about Jews being disloyal if they didn't vote for him. It's why he couldn't bring himself to wholly, unambiguously condemn the racists and antisemites who ended up killing a woman while demonstrating their hatred in Charlottesville without weakly fumbling about with "both sides" and "very fine people." And it's absolutely why Trump bizarrely made a point of stressing that Henry Ford had "good bloodlines" (a phrase I guarantee Trump had never uttered before) just recently.

Trump never said they were disloyal to their race, either. Why are you so desperate to make this equivalence that doesn't exist? Did you read an article on Kotaku about it?

I am through with quibbling about what's technically a race, what's technically an ethnicity, what's technically a subculture, and all that shit. It doesn't matter. It doesn't change a single thing about the sentiments of what Trump expressed and the sentiments that I am expressing. It was a mistake for me to ever engage you on that stupid subject, and it's not going to happen again.

You're claiming all of a 'significant chunk' all hold the same dumb belief you applied to them, Saddam. In other words, you're treating some huge group of people as a monolith, exactly what I was chastising you on.

If you're not going to argue seriously, then don't bother arguing at all. And get the fuck out of here with your "chastising" bullshit, like you're some kind of authority figure. There are times when I doubt that you're even a real Trump supporter at all, as your main interest in him seems to be jokes and memes.

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2020, 02:03:43 PM »
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/26/21257648/joe-biden-climate-economy-tax-plans

I'm impressed. I really didn't expect him to run on such a progressive platform. It's nice to see he's paying attention.

It's also refreshing to see an agenda from a Trump opponent in a general election that's not barely more substantial than "I'm not Donald Trump".

totallackey

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2020, 02:25:24 PM »

The only thing wrong with your post is none of Trump's supporters are anti-Jewish...a lot of them are anti-Khazarian...

totallackey

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2020, 02:40:03 PM »
Here's a nice article that puts Biden's gaffe in the proper perspective.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/24/politics/donald-trump-tweets-joe-biden-comments/index.html
I took the time to look at the article and here are my takes:

*Retweeted a post calling 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton a "skank." - Absolutely true, no doubt about it. She is a skank.
* Retweeted a post suggesting -- contrary to science -- that hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment for coronavirus, adding these words: "Many physicians agree with you. Also, some very good studies!" - Absolutely true, no doubt about it. Many physicians do agree and there are some very good studies.
* Retweeted a photo of former 2018 Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams that included these words: "She fought a tough race, kissed a lot of babies and visited every buffet restaurant in the State." - Most true, no doubt about it. She did kiss a lot of babies. Got to take Trump to task over the buffet count...I don't think she visited all of them...90 percent of them, yeah...
* Retweeted two doctored photos of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi -- one with a Trump 2020 face mask on and one with duct tape over her mouth. The tweet said: "To protect PolyGrip during this pandemic, we have developed 2 options. With the DJT option, she will be able to tongue and adjust her dentures more easily. With duct tape, she won't be able to drink booze on the job as much." - All of this is absolutely true.
* Tweeted, with no evidence or proof, that mail-in ballots will produce "the greatest Rigged Election in history." - Given all elections are rigged from the start, all of this is true.
* Retweeted an article about the death of an intern in then-Florida Rep. Joe Scarborough's office, adding: "So a young marathon runner just happened to faint in his office, hit her head on his desk, & die? I would think there is a lot more to this story than that?" - Absolutely true...He does think there is a lot more to the story...and he is not alone...
* Tweeted this unfounded speculation about the 1990s death of the intern in Scarborough's office: "A blow to her head? Body found under his desk? Left Congress suddenly? Big topic of discussion in Florida...and, he's a Nut Job (with bad ratings). Keep digging, use forensic geniuses!" - Absolutely true...Joe is a nut job, he has bad ratings, and they use TOP NOTCH PEOPLE when performing any investigation...
* Tweeted that former Attorney General Jeff Sessions should drop out of the Alabama Senate race -- accusing him of having "no courage, & ruined many lives." - Cannot say for sure, but even if this was wrong, I fail to see how this is remotely addresses what Biden said...

totallackey

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2020, 02:44:18 PM »
There were no large communities of absolutely garbage, toxic people who loved Obama, Clinton, either Bush, or Reagan who were upfront about their awful character and their political enthusiasm.
Skunks cannot smell their own stink...that's a fact.