Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing a flat earth liar: Eric Dubay
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 05:10:47 PM »
Dubay is the greatest FE promoter of our decade, his hatred of Jews which causes him to deny the slaughter is not relevant to our topic. His aim is also to crush the NWO, get in their heads. He obviously got in yours and the marble is bashing around inside your cranium causing irreparable damage.

Seek medical attention immediately. oppps you're a Dr.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 06:32:24 PM »
What does the one thing have to do with the other?  They aren't inextricably linked.

Dubay believes in FE.  Dubay believes no holocaust.  They're about a linked logically as shape and taste.  All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares right?  The link between Dubay's beliefs are more on the order of all squares are rectangles but all fish tastes bad.  Your disagreement with the second can be justified any way you want but it doesn't have anything to do with the first.

CT

The two things are unrelated from a belief-system point of view - but they are intricately interwoven methodologically.   He arrives at these conclusions because of the exact same sequence of mental steps:

1) I think the world would be more interesting/convenient if this were true.
2) Look for any tiny scrap of evidence that might maybe support it.
3) Pounce on that and promote the heck out of it!
4) Quietly ignore evidence that doesn't fit (1).

That's the methodology used by all of these quacks.  FE'ers, 9/11 deniers, moon-landing deniers, global warming deniers, Elvis-is-dead deniers, Homeopathists, Astrologers, Indigo-children proponents, Anti-vaxxers...they all have the same exact same modus operandii.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Hmmm

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 12:11:16 AM »

He not only denies the clear evidence of science, but also of history.
Our history is constantly rewritten.

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2017, 12:20:35 AM »
Elvis-is-dead deniers,

Thank you very Marrrch.

There's plenty of roundys on here who would disagree with your assessment of 911.
Just sayin'.  ::)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:23:15 AM by Dither »
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Horhang

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2017, 05:55:37 AM »
Dubay is the greatest FE promoter of our decade, his hatred of Jews which causes him to deny the slaughter is not relevant to our topic. His aim is also to crush the NWO, get in their heads. He obviously got in yours and the marble is bashing around inside your cranium causing irreparable damage.

Seek medical attention immediately. oppps you're a Dr.

If the greatest promoter of your belief also happens to deny something for which there is overwhelming evidence, perhaps there is an issue to be dealt with.
The Holocaust happened. Nazi Germany killed millions of people in a systematic and organized way. Anyone who can disregard that evidence, which is clearly available to anyone who chooses to look for it, is not someone who deserves any respect for any theory they propose. Holocaust denial removes you from the collection of people who are able to examine evidence and draw conclusions in the real world.

Offline Horhang

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2017, 06:30:11 AM »
Dubay denies the holocaust happened. He denies the fact that 6 million people were killed by Nazi Germany.
That Germany killed 6 million people it considered undesirable is a fact that is so well attested by all historical methods that denying it requires either ignoring the evidence entirely or else. No I am sorry there is no or else. The evidence of the nazi extemination program is overwhelming.

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 03:36:16 AM »
Yep, this seems to be a trend with flathead content and conspiracy theories in general -- they always wanna blame someone for the world being unfair, and who's easier to blame than the jews? They'd blame the black people if they could, but you get your ass kicked these days for doing that. But jew-hating -- that seems to be quite acceptable amongst the uneducated. Hence all the flerfers, holocaust deniers, and antivaxers. It's easy to be duped into believing one lie, if you already believe a few others of the same sort.

This is definitely a trend not to be ignored, so thank you for pointing this out!

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2017, 04:05:25 AM »
Yep, this seems to be a trend with flathead content and conspiracy theories in general -- they always wanna blame someone for the world being unfair, and who's easier to blame than the jews? They'd blame the black people if they could, but you get your ass kicked these days for doing that. But jew-hating -- that seems to be quite acceptable amongst the uneducated. Hence all the flerfers, holocaust deniers, and antivaxers. It's easy to be duped into believing one lie, if you already believe a few others of the same sort.

This is definitely a trend not to be ignored, so thank you for pointing this out!

I am not sure what you are trying to do here but it sure seems like projection on your part. Maybe you have tfes.org confused with another group, but the people here tend to think Eric Dubay is insane and is in no way supported by this community.

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2018, 02:55:13 PM »
Many people have used a technique of fooling people rather than convincing them that they have been fooled. Rather than for us to continue making assumptions leading to accusations about things we cannot prove definitively, I personally try to let God sort it out. However, I believe the biggest problem with liars, and people in our FE circles is rejection of the Word of God (YHWY), and denial of the Messiah (Yeshua) who is the Word. Followed by shills, and controlled opposition. They're in almost every circle, and in my opinion, especially in organizations. But, I do feel there are at least a few 'good' men here and there, but as 'Jesus Christ'(Yeshua) said, no one is good only the LORD (YHWH).