Offline ElTrancy

• God help and forgive me
    • View Profile
Atleast I have one, not saying "Well if I was to guess"
Even if I am wrong, you have zero proof that I am.
Please fucking launch a mininuke at me, I've become hopelessly lost.

What I'm trying to say is that if you don't have an explanation of why something happens and we do, what makes more sense?

But I could say that the force of motion cause the water to stay in the cup with Centripetal Force ... why have you invoked the magic mysticism of gravity?

Atleast I have one, not saying "Well if I was to guess"
Even if I am wrong, you have zero proof that I am.

I've never said you were wrong ... you claimed you had proof ... I was just asking to hear it?

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
I gave you my proof, now please present yours. Oh wait, there is none.

The fact that there was an Antarctic Treaty signed by 50 countries as soon as Admiral Byrd discovered something in Antarctica, now no-one can do an independent exploration there.

You know you can pay money and go there, right?
https://www.adventureconsultants.com/expeditions/antarctica/south-pole-all-the-way/book-now

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
Hella expensive, but yeah, you can go there.

What do you want me to prove? If you are asking me to prove gravity, I can't, no-one can.

Offline jcks

• View Profile
Take a cup of water, start driving, stay at a constant speed. Does the water fall out

Hahaha it would if I was doing donuts! And we supposedly live on a sphere, not in a cup... so yeah if the water was around the outside of the cup, I'd be soaking!

Does it though?

The fact that there was an Antarctic Treaty signed by 50 countries as soon as Admiral Byrd discovered something in Antarctica, now no-one can do an independent exploration there.

https://www.adventureconsultants.com/expeditions/antarctica/south-pole-all-the-way/book-now

You can't perform independent exploration ... you are chauffeured like a child by the government

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile

What do you want me to prove? If you are asking me to prove gravity, I can't, no-one can.

Everyone can, go look up how to prove gravity.

Take a cup of water, start driving, stay at a constant speed. Does the water fall out

Hahaha it would if I was doing donuts! And we supposedly live on a sphere, not in a cup... so yeah if the water was around the outside of the cup, I'd be soaking!

So does this prove gravity? Or Centripetal Force?

Does it though?

You can't perform independent exploration ... you are chauffeured like a child by the government
Yes you can. All you need is the funding, and a legitimate scientific reason to be going there. This is the entire purpose of the Antarctica treaty. Just because you can't fulfill one or both of the requirements, doesn't mean it can't be done.

Everyone can, go look up how to prove gravity.

I'd probably find all the indoctrination experiments you've already talked about just by labelling it gravity at the end.

Yes you can. All you need is the funding, and a legitimate scientific reason to be going there. This is the entire purpose of the Antarctica treaty. Just because you can't fulfill one or both of the requirements, doesn't mean it can't be done.

Where does it say this?

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile

So where tf is the ice wall if we can go there?! It doesn't matter if you are chauffeured, you still can go to Antarctica!

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile

Where does it say this?
In the Antarctic Treaty

Where does it say this?
In the Antarctic Treaty

Can you quote it please?

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
"Freedom of scientific investigation in Antarctica and cooperation toward that end … shall continue"  Meaning if you have a reason, you can freely go there.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Watch this video on the subject of traveling to Antarctica. It is quite interesting:

Offline jcks

• View Profile

So does this prove gravity? Or Centripetal Force?

Does it though?

No but that wasn't the point.

You're claiming water would fly out of control in a cup spinning rapidly in circles. Based on this video what are thoughts now? Have you done any experiments to verify your claim?

I haven't so that's why I'm asking.