Offline ElTrancy

• God help and forgive me
    • View Profile
Re: Moon and Moon Landing.
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2018, 12:28:48 PM »
There is lots of footage on YouTube to demonstrate the fakery. The way the astronauts bounce as if they are on wires for one. The pathetic lunar landing module that looks like it was wrapped in tin foil. And how is it that they can get a little tv camera to broadcast images, from the moon, in 1969, uninterrupted, back to earth? Yet today, in 2018 if it gets a bit cloudy outside my Sky TV loses its satellite signal? No, primitive 60's technology couldn't achieve that. However, if you could prove it happened, it wouldn't disprove flat earth, just prove NASA went to the moon. They planted a flag, yes? Why was it blowing? Why can people not look through a powerful telescope and see a flag? There isn't one. Please provide proof of the flag that's allegedly there and silence us all.

That's because the Flag was fake, and the MOON IS HUGE YOU FLATTARD. Also, your Sky TV goes out, because it's slightly retarded, just like you ^-^
Please fucking launch a mininuke at me, I've become hopelessly lost.

Offline Spycrab

• Wait what's going on I fell asleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2018, 01:28:33 PM »
There is lots of footage on YouTube to demonstrate the fakery. The way the astronauts bounce as if they are on wires for one. The pathetic lunar landing module that looks like it was wrapped in tin foil. And how is it that they can get a little tv camera to broadcast images, from the moon, in 1969, uninterrupted, back to earth? Yet today, in 2018 if it gets a bit cloudy outside my Sky TV loses its satellite signal? No, primitive 60's technology couldn't achieve that. However, if you could prove it happened, it wouldn't disprove flat earth, just prove NASA went to the moon. They planted a flag, yes? Why was it blowing? Why can people not look through a powerful telescope and see a flag? There isn't one. Please provide proof of the flag that's allegedly there and silence us all.
That's because the Flag was fake, and the MOON IS HUGE YOU FLATTARD. Also, your Sky TV goes out, because it's slightly retarded, just like you ^-^
Don't type in all caps. It's not classy.
In other news, the flag did not flutter in the wind, it was a glitch in the telescopic arm they put in to keep it straight.
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97589&page=1
Also, again, the Sky TV is not a good analogy. NASA was using colossal dishes that could recieve signals through the clouds
A brief google image search will give you a good idea of what they look like.
By the way, if the moon were that huge, wouldn't it drown us all with tides, or be immediately ripped to pieces by earth's superior gravity?
I actually started a similar discussion in another thread, if you want to tell me how wrong I am.
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=9303.0
The espionage crustacean strikes again.
Spycrab, you're the best memeber on the fora. Thank you for being born.

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2018, 01:49:24 PM »
Don't type in all caps. It's not classy.
In other news, the flag did not flutter in the wind, it was a glitch in the telescopic arm they put in to keep it straight.
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97589&page=1
Also, again, the Sky TV is not a good analogy. NASA was using colossal dishes that could recieve signals through the clouds
A brief google image search will give you a good idea of what they look like.
By the way, if the moon were that huge, wouldn't it drown us all with tides, or be immediately ripped to pieces by earth's superior gravity?
I actually started a similar discussion in another thread, if you want to tell me how wrong I am.
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=9303.0

Spycrab, I was referring to the moon as huge, as it is very large compared to a human. It's like saying, "But if there are people on Earth, why can't I seem them from space?!"

Offline Spycrab

• Wait what's going on I fell asleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2018, 02:00:00 PM »
Ah, sorry. ;D Carry on.
The espionage crustacean strikes again.
Spycrab, you're the best memeber on the fora. Thank you for being born.

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2018, 02:10:32 PM »
My profile picture is basically what they call the "Ice Wall" to me, I can never think of anything other than the Wall from GOT  ;D

Offline Parallax

• Disciple of Dr Rowbotham
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2018, 02:52:55 PM »

The flag was fake? Not what I expected to hear from a round earth heretic.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2018, 03:49:21 PM »
I'm not sure what "the flag was fake" actually means.
Although, if it helps, the flat had a rigid pole along the top, otherwise in the vacuum on the moon it would have just hung limply which would have not been very impressive in photos.
It flaps as they're screwing it into the surface.

If you want to learn more about it all then read "Man on the Moon" by Andrew Chaikin.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2018, 04:16:42 PM »

First of all, you guys are the heretics, ya might wanna look up the definition of the word "heretic" I was referring to the flag isn't a conventional flag, it was a fake flag, to make it seem like it was waving straight, but that would be impossible. I didn't mean they faked putting a flag there, I just meant the flag wasn't a normal flag.

Offline Parallax

• Disciple of Dr Rowbotham
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2018, 07:29:42 PM »

First of all, you guys are the heretics, ya might wanna look up the definition of the word "heretic" I was referring to the flag isn't a conventional flag, it was a fake flag, to make it seem like it was waving straight, but that would be impossible. I didn't mean they faked putting a flag there, I just meant the flag wasn't a normal flag.
Cool story bro.

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2018, 05:43:00 PM »
Wait you claim the flag is fake now?

Wtf
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline Tontogary

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2018, 07:39:04 AM »

And how do satellite tvs work? I thought satellites were another misconception/conspiracy theory. If the weather is bad between your dish and the satellite, it must prove satellites are real.
Also even someone who is as blinkered as you must admit there is not that much rain or heavy clouds between the earth and the motion to obscure a signal, plus the receiving ground stations are somewhat bigger than your teeny little sky dish.

Also, if you haven't heard of bronies before, that reflects poorly on your understanding of the world that surrounds you. It's practically impossible not to know about them.

Offline Westprog

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2018, 11:13:35 AM »

And how do satellite tvs work? I thought satellites were another misconception/conspiracy theory. If the weather is bad between your dish and the satellite, it must prove satellites are real.
Also even someone who is as blinkered as you must admit there is not that much rain or heavy clouds between the earth and the motion to obscure a signal, plus the receiving ground stations are somewhat bigger than your teeny little sky dish.

I have to admit, using satellite TV as proof of a flat Earth shows commendable nerve. What the flat Earth theory is about satellites I can't begin to imagine.

Offline Tontogary

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2018, 11:31:40 AM »

I have to admit, using satellite TV as proof of a flat Earth shows commendable nerve. What the flat Earth theory is about satellites I can't begin to imagine.
Apparently they are all lies, and a conspiracy. In another thread it was claimed that the sat tv boxes are doctored to make us believe they are using a satellite!

Also, if you haven't heard of bronies before, that reflects poorly on your understanding of the world that surrounds you. It's practically impossible not to know about them.

Offline Westprog

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2018, 11:38:50 AM »

Apparently they are all lies, and a conspiracy. In another thread it was claimed that the sat tv boxes are doctored to make us believe they are using a satellite!

That's quite funny. It's of course very easy to verify that your satellite dish only works when it's pointed up into the sky - in fact, to a very particular spot in the sky. There are little gadgets that measure the signal. Just how this is compatible with FE theory is a puzzle, but it's a puzzle in psychology, not physics.

Offline ElTrancy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »

Wtf

I literally just explained it.

Offline nickrulercreator

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2018, 08:10:38 PM »

Wtf

I literally just explained it.

Not really. You said it wasn't a normal flag. What do you mean by this? How can a flag not be normal?
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2018, 08:22:29 PM »
FFS! It pretty much was a regular flag. The only difference is it was fixed to a rod along the top so it stayed upright rather than hanging limp as it would have done otherwise because of the lack of atmosphere.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Macarios

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2018, 08:01:45 AM »

Offline nickrulercreator

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2018, 06:51:52 PM »
Oh I understand now. I thought you meant the flag was literally fake, and not a flag. Sorry for the confusion.

Rama Set

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2018, 11:15:48 PM »
Proving the moon landing won't prove flat earth, it will just prove the moon landing. The only thing that will prove round earth is an actual, non cgi shot of the planet. But they can't give us that.

The Himiwari-8 satellite provides complete images of the Earth every 10 minutes.