Macarios

Re: The FE concept
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2018, 07:15:12 PM »
Dr Rowbotham made proper experiments and observations to come to the conclusion the earth is flat, instead of pure speculation like you are suggesting.

The book may have been written in the 1800s, but it has yet to be proved incorrect, despite round earthers desperately trying to prove otherwise.

If he did, then why the whole scientific disciplines can't work with Flat assumption?
Why all those fenomena show behavior adequate for Globe model?

If his book is "yet to be proved incorrect", why are his "conclusions" useless?
Why even "plane sailing" helps only on short distances, within, say, Red, Black, or Yellow sea, and on ocean would make you go in completely wrong direction?

Why so many Flat Earthers have to deny so many things, like gravity, satellite technology, ISS, Moon landing, Mars rovers, interplanetary probes...?

Offline Parallax

• Disciple of Dr Rowbotham
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2018, 08:42:35 PM »
You can sail round the flat earth and still come back. You are only sailing round it.
Please explain 'round' and show on a map.
Earth is flat. By 'round', I mean going round in circles. Quite literally.

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2018, 09:06:31 PM »
You can sail round the flat earth and still come back. You are only sailing round it.
Please explain 'round' and show on a map.
Earth is flat. By 'round', I mean going round in circles. Quite literally.
Please show a route on a map to confirm your statement.

Offline Tontogary

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2018, 11:49:35 PM »

Please show me how?

Also please explain how to calculate the distances at approx 50 degrees south, around the flat earth.

You make the claim, back it up.

I have done this, and i know what the result was. I would like you to show me where i was so far wrong.

Also, if you haven't heard of bronies before, that reflects poorly on your understanding of the world that surrounds you. It's practically impossible not to know about them.

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2018, 08:44:33 AM »
Dr Rowbotham made proper experiments and observations to come to the conclusion the earth is flat, instead of pure speculation like you are suggesting.
That is not what I was suggesting I am sorry.

Mr. Samual made respectable observations. But then Mr. Samual was using rationalization - speculation and conjecture to arrive at the conclusion. Not following proper flat earth process, which is observe and experience, make direct conclusion from that or otherwise leave subject as unknown.

Offline ElTrancy

• God help and forgive me
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2018, 03:43:14 PM »
Musk will be sending a ship to Mars next year and you the taxpayers can fork up the fake money. It looks and sounds so fake it must be true.

It is written the earth doesn't move and it can't be moved. Man had a handle on how the earth worked thousands of years ago. It's not till recently that greed, sex and rock and roll ruined it all. I pledge allegiance to the flag, one nation under, used to be God, now satan runs the roosters now with gravitational pull...he he

Wasn't the plan for Musk to you know, buy the whole operation himself, seeing as he's a billionaire?
Please fucking launch a mininuke at me, I've become hopelessly lost.