I have questions.
« on: March 10, 2021, 07:23:28 PM »
Hello. I'd like to understand more about the flat Earth theory, I personally believe the Earth is a sphere however. I have some questions, such as, how do orbits work? The moon orbits the Earth, and goes around it, but it can't do that if it's flat. If it doesn't orbit, what does it do? What keeps it from falling? How does Gravity work? If there is no gravity, what keeps us from flying away from Earth, what keeps Earth in one piece? If the sun also orbits/whatever it does around Earth, why doesn't it melt and vaporize everything? Why is it different from other stars? Why is Earth flat and other things aren't? What about other Earth-like planets that orbit other stars, what makes them different? I would really appreciate answers to these questions, and in exchange, I promise I won't judge you or anything, although your answers might arouse more questions from me. Thanks! :)

Offline Elyn95

• Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: I have questions.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 09:58:37 PM »
I really think you should break these questions down. Which one would you like answered first? Perhaps the answer wwill lead you to other areas of discussion, but there are really too many questions here to address in a coherent manner.
The production of too many useless things results in too many useless people.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I have questions.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 04:56:20 AM »