Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
The only Embassy in Jeruselum
« on: December 06, 2017, 11:03:44 AM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/06/568748383/u-s-decision-on-jerusalem-sparks-anger-and-concern

There is literally no reason except to make Israel happy.   Though I never even knew there was  a law in place already.  What moron would allow such a law?  Oh right, all of them.  Even fucking Bill Clinton campaigned on it.

God damn idiots.

What the hell, is he hoping that if you strong arm everything and lock it in, it'll be fine?  Yes, Israel controls Jerusalem.  Yes they say it's their capital and have all their government stuff there.  Effectively it IS there capital but not being dicks about it to everyone else has helped.

I'm not sure what'll happen here but I expect ISIS will get a fuck ton more followers. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: The only Embassy in Jeruselum
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 07:13:59 AM »
Relax, Jared Kushner is in the process of bringing peace to the Middle East as we speak. This will all blow over once that happens.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 09:15:45 AM »
Is that before or after Muller arrests him for cullusion?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 09:23:04 AM »
Surely you mean "before or after the President declares martial law to protect the country from criminals"
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 11:12:45 AM »
Surely you mean "before or after the President declares martial law to protect the country from criminals"

Nah.  Cause I think he needs congressional approval and that'll be impossible even for "The Deal Maker".

Rama Set

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 01:26:21 PM »

Never happen. Trump will just go all Obi Wan on the FBI. “These aren’t the colluders you’re looking for”

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 01:55:13 PM »

Never happen. Trump will just go all Obi Wan on the FBI. “These aren’t the colluders you’re looking for”
Doubtful.
His dentures are falling out.  It would probably sound like "These aren't the corrusers you're looking feer"

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 09:08:10 PM »
I'm not sure what you're all upset about. It's not like the past three presidents incliding Obama stated Jerusalem as the capital.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 09:57:18 PM »
I'm not sure what you're all upset about. It's not like the past three presidents incliding Obama stated Jerusalem as the capital.

I'm not sure what you're saying.
We know they didn't.
Trump did.
Lots of people are pissed because of it.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 02:04:39 AM »
By inflaming the Palestinians, the Israelis will have leeway to "get it over with" and crush them. Everyone knows who is going to win this whole Jerusalem debacle, the question is, why do some of you keep pretending it won't be Israel?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 07:18:22 AM »
By inflaming the Palestinians, the Israelis will have leeway to "get it over with" and crush them. Everyone knows who is going to win this whole Jerusalem debacle, the question is, why do some of you keep pretending it won't be Israel?
Because Israel winning has worked out so well in the past... >_>

If Israel goes to war again to crush then, the Middle East is gonna flip their shit.  Again.  ISIS is gonna be super happy, and Trump is gonna go to war with everyone who wants to fight Israel.  So more war.

Israel will win.
America will win.
And the refugees will flood Europe.

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 04:45:50 PM »

We know they didn't.
Trump did.

They did. That's my point. The only difference here is that President Trump is making good on his promise.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 05:11:43 PM »

We know they didn't.
Trump did.

They did. That's my point. The only difference here is that President Trump is making good on his promise.

Fair enough.  They all said it but never showed it, politically.

Though I do take issue with the speaker's "OMG, muslims are bad" tone because that'll happen to really any group.  Just go to Italy and tell them that the Vatican will no longer be recognized as a state.

There's a reason why sudden violence didn't break out every time those presidents said that.

Personally, I think they should just make Jeruselum like Vatican City and have it rule itself.  That way, no state can claim it and everyone can be part of ruling it.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2017, 09:41:21 AM »
Personally, I think they should just make Jeruselum like Vatican City
And which religion should run this new absolute theocratic monarchy?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2017, 11:25:46 AM »
Personally, I think they should just make Jeruselum like Vatican City
And which religion should run this new absolute theocratic monarchy?
Less monarchy, more elected body.  I meant "Make a city it's own country" not "government type". 
The idea being make it owned by the people who live there, not any country or religion.

Though the Jews would run it simply by default for a long time and that'll probably screw it over anyway.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 12:00:51 PM »
Surely this would just result in a second, smaller "Israel vs Palestine"-style conflict, given the demographics of Jerusalem...

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 01:14:10 PM »
Surely this would just result in a second, smaller "Israel vs Palestine"-style conflict, given the demographics of Jerusalem...
Yes indeed.  Hence why I said:

"Though the Jews would run it simply by default for a long time and that'll probably screw it over anyway."

But it would give people at least the possibility that they could have a say.

Also, smaller is good.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 04:19:15 PM »
I don't think Trump has heard of 'status quo'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_quo_(Israel)
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 07:48:39 PM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/06/568748383/u-s-decision-on-jerusalem-sparks-anger-and-concern

There is literally no reason except to make Israel happy.   Though I never even knew there was  a law in place already.  What moron would allow such a law?  Oh right, all of them.  Even fucking Bill Clinton campaigned on it.

God damn idiots.

What the hell, is he hoping that if you strong arm everything and lock it in, it'll be fine?  Yes, Israel controls Jerusalem.  Yes they say it's their capital and have all their government stuff there.  Effectively it IS there capital but not being dicks about it to everyone else has helped.

I'm not sure what'll happen here but I expect ISIS will get a fuck ton more followers.

Jerusalem was never intended to be given to Israel during the creation of Israel after WW2. Look it up: Jerusalem was to be reserved as a neutral, international area, shared by both Israelis and Palestinians and governed by the UN. But Israel seized it--neutral land--from the international community, not Palestinians. Israel's occupation of the city is illegal. That is why the president declaring Israel's illegal occupation as legal and recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital is so controversial. And that is why Palestinians and Muslims are mad. International law is being broken for Israel. Now, I can understand that politicians are bought by pro-Israel groups like AIPAC and that the USA is a close ally of Israel. Israel is one of the most if not the most advanced nation in the middle east, and honoring Israel by recognizing Jerusalem as its capital strengthens their relationship. But this still may not bode well for the USA. It may worsen relations with middle eastern nations. What does condoning Israel's disregard for international law say about the USA? That it disregards international law
Hi y'all. I am a typical GENIUS girl who does NOT follow the masses and who does NOT blindly accept what is told to me without EVIDENCE. That being said, I don't believe in a lot of "facts" (the quotations mean they're NOT actual facts) including evolution, the holocaust, and the globular earth HYPOTHESIS.