Offline Boodidlie

• God is sovereign and I'm just along for the ride
    • View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 07:25:31 PM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
This is what an ISS flyover looks like

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 04:20:01 AM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Yeah, I attempted this line of reasoning last year.  The three FE responses were entertaining, but ultimately unconvincing: maybe it's a hologram, maybe it's an airplane, maybe nobody ever has seen it and everyone who claims they have is lying and all the photos and videos are CGI (you know, typical Ìntikam gibberish).
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
.................... typical gibberish indeed

Faith and Science, Falsely So-Called .... The apostle Paul closed his first epistle to Timothy by urging the young pastor to guard the deposit of truth that had been entrusted to him, “avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge” (1 Timothy 6:20-21). In the King James Version, the text famously speaks of “science falsely so called." Over the course of human history, all kinds of speculative ideas have been falsely labeled “science” and mistakenly accepted as true and reliable knowledge by otherwise brilliant people. The now-discredited dogmas of older scientific theories are numerous—and in some cases laughable. http://ow.ly/czn130aVf24 .... gty.org

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:13:30 PM by Boodidlie »

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
Once again - the FE'ers will just say ANYTHING that came out of the UN, NASA or other space agency (including privately run ones like SpaceX and Virgin Galactic) are inadmissible evidence because there is a giant global conspiracy of some kind.

Quite why all of these organizations would do this - quite why there is never one single "leak" - despite being hacked by WikiLeaks and others - this is not widely discussed.

But the bottom line here is that you can't argue with an unfalsifiable hypothesis.   If we're told that all of this evidence is off-limits - then we're not convincing anyone by trotting it out again.

There are MUCH better ways to poke giant gaping holes in their arguments.

* Sunsets?
* Phases of the moon - and shadows of craters on the moon?
* How a sundial works - and why they aren't 100% accurate?
* Why there are two high tides per day and not just one?
* How does gravity work - and why is gravity different at the equator and the poles - and less at the tops of tall mountains?
* Why does the arc of the new moon appear to be vertical when you're far to the North, horizontal at the equator and backwards in the southern hemisphere?
* How can an airplane cover such vast distances on east/west flights in the Southern hemisphere?
* Why do the stars rotate around the sky in opposite directions in Northern & Southern hemisphere?

They have no convincing arguments for a single one of these things - and such arguments as are presented are easy enough to disprove.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

İntikam

And we now believed it.  ;D

Lets talk about International "SPACE" station isin't in space according to themselves.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode

the International "SPACE" station isn't in space according to themselves.

but what is it according to you ? .... real or a fake ?

btw: I'm hearing "them" refereeing all the time to "themselves" in SPACE .... where you missn out ?

come on and answer the question  İntikam before I die of boredom
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 03:04:45 AM by Boodidlie »

İntikam

the International "SPACE" station isn't in space according to themselves.

but what is it according to you ? .... real or a fake ?

btw: I'm hearing "them" refereeing all the time to "themselves" in SPACE .... where you missn out ?

come on and answer the question  İntikam before I die of boredom

http://www.isstracker.com/

Altitute now: 256 miles; 411 kms. Sometimes 500 kms.

Where is it? Down side of thermospher. Why is there a hoax in the name of ISS?

Altitute: 500kms; Atmospher= 10.000 kms.

500/10.000 = %5 on the atmospher.

ISS is in the downer %5 of the atmospher and there is  %95 remain to the SPACE!!

There isin't space, do not nonsence, okey? Do not deceive people!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:31:59 AM by İntikam »

İntikam

We don't understand which video is true and which is not. Because hoaxing tecnology is developed much. But we can understand whet that mean all rocket launchings not going vertically more than 2 minutes and a half. Its overlaps with normal rocket speed up to 110 kms. Not more.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 06:37:50 AM by İntikam »

İntikam

This is why we don't believe ISS fake station.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode

not much of a reason to reject .... you'll have to show how ALL videos are faked, even though there is no substance in the above video you claim is faked.
so then tell me, what is it that flies over my viewing area (according to the ISS tracker / refer to reply #1) on a clear night between 9pm and then again around 11pm ?
and also btw: where is your so-called claim of a 'state-of-the-art studio' located (that I might tour) where all this $$$.$$ fakery takes place ? < I'd like to get a job there ....
gotta be a lot of strings and wires holding them astronauts up, and all them hairs individually suspended, sure looks like the're floating ... lol pfft !!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:26:09 PM by Boodidlie »

Offline 3DGeek

• View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset

The video glitches are because this data is being transmitted from orbit at speeds of thousands of miles per hour - keeping one receiver station in line-of-sight view is impossible (because the world ain't flat) - so every now and then there will be some sort of a glitch.   The price of doing business from orbit.

The reason (for example) the female astronaut's hand briefly appeared in two places at once is due to the nature of compressed video encoding.  We'd have to get into I-frames, P-frames and D-frames to explain it completely - and I'm quite sure your eyes would glaze over before I got to the punchline.

Simply put: They don't transmit the entire image back 60 or even 30 times a second - they only transmit the parts of the image that have changed "sufficiently",  this produces a certain "roughness" to slow moving objects depending on how aggressively compressed the video is because a small motion might be ignored in order to save transmission bandwidth - but when the object has moved a little bit further, it'll cause a retransmission of that little patch of pixels and the image will jump around a bit from frame to frame.

By sending only the differences between one frame and the next - if there is a brief drop in communications, a few of those "differences" will fail to arrive at the recording station - and that's how come the old position of the astronauts hand was left behind when it moved.   In order to compensate for these kinds of error - the entire picture is retransmitted every few seconds - which is why the error "fixes" itself a few seconds later.   The same thing happens on cable and satellite TV signals - but it's rare because we have far fewer dropouts in communications.   But in thunderstorm, with satellite TV, you get the same kinds of glitches as you see in live video feeds from the ISS.

The plastic handle that's hit by the guy's elbow seems to be a fairly springy bit of plastic - so just like here on earth, if you bend it, you're storing up "visco-elastic energy" in the object which is released when his elbow moves past it...and then it just springs back into place - bouncing around a bit until air resistance slows it to a halt.  Without gravity, things like that bounce around more and seem more "flexible" than they do on Earth - but this is nothing unexpected.

Honestly - all of the things you see are very easily explained...none of them is a "smoking gun".
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
INDEED .... actual scientific investigation does not begin with a conclusion and then attempt to gather "evidences" to substantiate that said conclusion  ...
great response to the video in question .... İntikam has got a LOT of work to do proving ALL videos to be faked ... still waiting for answers to questions asked.
İntikam - what is it that flies over my viewing area (according to the ISS tracker / refer to reply #1) on a clear night between 9pm and then again around 11pm CST ?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:53:32 PM by Boodidlie »

Offline 3DGeek

• View Profile
INDEED .... actual scientific investigation does not begin with a conclusion and then attempt to gather "evidences" to substantiate that said conclusion  ...
great response to the video in question .... İntikam has got a LOT of work to do proving ALL videos to be faked ... still waiting for answers to questions asked.
İntikam - what is it that flies over my viewing area (according to the ISS tracker / refer to reply #1) on a clear night between 9pm and then again around 11pm CST ?

Hologram...although...holograms don't actually work like that...and you couldn't possibly put the hologram in the right place for everyone to see it where the ISS ought to be unless the world is round.

Because light travels in straight lines, to see a hologram - you have to be looking into the holographic projector...so...this video is almost certainly faked:

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
Hey FErs ... how bout that explanation of what flew over Wichita KS last night

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:23:20 PM by Boodidlie »

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
Oh come-on now ............ there's gotta be a FEer on here willing to give this a shot .....
what flew over Wichita KS Sunday Evening according to what I saw and the ISS tracker ??
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 10:58:26 PM by Boodidlie »

İntikam

We see only a white point, Mick. How do you understand its ISS fake station?

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile

So what is this white point?  And all the other ones that are where they should be using satellite trackers?

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode

no ..... YOU tell me what it is

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
A white point.
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell