Sea of Ether... I'm actually amused :)
Do you have anything to say that actually contributes to the discussion? If not, can we agree that we already know you'd like to say "no" to everything, thus saving each other the trouble of you saying it and us reading it? Much appreciated!

Yes, yes I do. I've already said most of it, and I'm one of those guys who 1) don't like to repeat myself, and 2) don't copy/paste previous posts I did and/or stuff I found on the internet.

I can contribute to the debate as much as I want. For instance, I informed that a telluric current travelled through water and underground, and is a very low frequency current, thus opposing/defactualising what was previously claimed by sandokhan.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

In general, I can state how amused I am as much as I want, and I find it amusing that internet soldiers like sandokhan claims to have "debunked something" by "showing or copy/pasting material from Eric Dubay/insert other fraudulent non-science doomsday prophets here".

Sandokhan hasn't proved or debunked anything at all. He hasn't shown that he conducted any experiments and/or display practical knowledge and experience in any fields relating to this. He's just citing like-minded people with similar lack of practical experience, and that is very funny to me, alas the "I'm amused" comment.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:47:17 AM by andruszkow »

Sandokhan hasn't proved or debunked anything at all. He hasn't shown that he conducted any experiments and/or display practical knowledge and experience in any fields relating to this.

But I have.

In fact, much more than you can imagine.

A true scientist can invent formulas where none exist, fundamental formulas.

My global natural logarithm formula:

14,134725 and the Gizeh Pyramid:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1639106#msg1639106

The extended arctangent function and Gizeh:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1648156#msg1648156

These formulas go way beyond what can be found in the works of Euler, Bernoulli, Lagrange, Jacobi and Gauss, none of them could find/discover a global logarithm formula, but I did.

As such, it takes some 30 seconds to dismiss your messages.

You still do not understand the meaning of a radio wave.

At the present time, GPS devices (the one you relied upon to determine the 24 km altitude), use RADIO RIPPLES IN THE SEA OF ETHER, and not true radio waves, as proven by Nikola Tesla.

These ripples strongly depend upon the density of aether in the atmosphere.

The higher the density, the slower the speed of propagation of those ripples.

That is why your reading of 24 km is completely bonkers.

I invited you to do your homework: here is the precise proof of the existence of ether.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1722791#msg1722791

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 04:57:09 PM by sandokhan »

So much wall of text, and I've read a lot of your posts in its entirety. As I said earlier, I'm not going to repeat myself, or keep linking to my own findings. I'm seriously wondering why NO ONE appears to confirm your "results" - Reproduceability is key in science, and yet nobody can confirm your mind boggling results, which would change the world in an instant. Get off the web, internet soldier, and get your work approved in the real world. I'm done dealing with your conspiracy-infected brain.

Wait. Hold up.

You 'created' your own formulas and surpassed what Euler, Bernoulli, Lagrange, Jacobi and Gauss were able to do? I read that right?

And I'm in the process of wading through 14 pages of your textwalls which really and truly provide a great incite to what's really going on here.

Nothing like citing your own work to prove your own work is true.

A global logarithm formula was one of the goals of many mathematicians (be it the falsified eighteenth century manuscripts of Euler, or the nineteenth century masters of mathematics).

I realized that to obtain such a formula a brand new approach was needed: one that did not involve calculus.

I'm seriously wondering why NO ONE appears to confirm your "results

The fact that a radio wave is actually an ether wave has been proven multiple times: Tesla, Moray, Brown, Dayton Miller, Galaev.

The most "mind boggling" fact of science is ball lightning: the production of one megawatt of energy from a 3 cm diameter ether tornado (this is true free energy, and not some geometrical arrangement of various magnets to squeeze out a few kilowatts).

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 06:39:09 PM by sandokhan »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
I can contribute to the debate as much as I want.
Certainly, so long as you stick to the rules. Telling people you find their claims laughable and nothing else does not fall within that category. Try to maintain at least a guise of civility and intellectual honesty.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Apparently you joined the party late. I provided self-funded experiments with indisputable results, and I have to stand guard against claims of self proclaimed mathematical genius involving results not using calculus, all while dismissing my methodology because I'm using devices claimed not to be valid, based on basically a hunch?

That is laughable in all honesty, and I can say that while maintaining scientific integrity.

A global logarithm formula was one of the goals of many mathematicians (be it the falsified eighteenth century manuscripts of Euler, or the nineteenth century masters of mathematics).

I realized that to obtain such a formula a brand new approach was needed: one that did not involve calculus.

So you're a mathematical savant? What are your credentials in the field of mathematics?

I'm genuinely curious and not trying to be an ass. But it isn't every day I run across someone who claims to be able to solve complex logarithms that stumped the mathematical minds of history by creating his own formulas.

geckothegeek

I am also just curious about the reason why some people are so convinced in their minds that the earth is some flat pan-cake shaped disc. Mr. sandokhan is also a bit of curiosity in his long posts, often  only more than a lot of copy pasta which seem to me to be curious in that that they don't seem to be related to the question of an attempt to prove the earth is not a globe.

But I am not the genius such as sandokhan and sceptimatic. My areas of knowledge are in rather simply things such as radio, radar and computers. I only have an Associate degree. But I am sure I am not alone as to why I am curious to know why some people believe in this "flat earth idea" when it is simply "common knowledge" that the earth is a globe . I still think (IMHO)  that it is just a game they like to play.
It does supply a lot of cheap entertainment.

I don't know if it would be more or less entertaining IF:
1.  There was no evidence of the earth being a round globe.
2.  There was some evidence of the earth being a flat disc.
LOL
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:58:52 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Apparently you joined the party late. I provided [things which aren't the post you're responding to]
I'm responding to a specific post you made. If you didn't want to receive a response to it, you shouldn't have posted it; which, ironically, is exactly what I suggested.

I'm glad that you agree with me, and I trust you will not make further worthless posts to inflate your ego.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

sandokhan, besides all the pictures in your OP being snapped in misty weather (yes, atmospheric refraction is an actual thing), howcome they all appear to be taken from elevated viewing points?

EDIT: The reason I refuse to reply to any of your own theories are because the premises for your theories rely on very, very bad science. There's a reason actual Ph.D's refered to you as a crackpot :)

You are referring to this:

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3838.msg80842#msg80842

In the next message posted here, I included the precise formula for the visual obstacle and also the link to the atmospheric refraction section/formula.

Here is a debate, a PhD and I, in what became the best thread ever posted by an RE, the beam neutrinos:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=27426.0#.VksGDtIrK1s (my intervention starts at page 12)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:00:14 AM by sandokhan »

Sandokhan, in one of your previous links you stated that ALL celestial bodies are flat discs, the moon included. Right?

Photographs taken by Thierry Legault, a photographer just as famous as Fred Bruenjes.

(the dot underneath the Atlantis is the Hubble Telescope)

NO 149,000,000 KM BETWEEN THE SUN THE ISS/Atlantis

#t=0

ISS TRANSIT IN FRONT OF THE MOON, SAME DISTANCE AS IN THE SUN-ISS VIDEOS

ISS IN FRONT OF THE SUN

THE BLACK SUN, 2003 ANTARCTICA PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN BY FRED BRUENJES

http://www.moonglow.net/eclipse/2003nov23/

Faint Young Sun Paradox:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1707290#msg1707290

The Allais effect:

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3342.msg82841#msg82841
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:10:17 PM by sandokhan »

A "Yes" would have been sufficient, but you don't do simple do you? You do intentionally and unnecessarily complex in the hopes that someone will be too lazy to read what you write/post or that you can flood a legitimate reader with so very much at once that digestion is impossible.

Anyway. 

How do you account for every visible celestial object being 'aimed' right at the earth so that they are observed as being circular?
Why are none canted with the visible field oblong? Why are none sideways or 'facing' away from the earth?

This is easily verified with your own eye and a telescope you can spend a handful of bucks on.

The proposition that all celestial bodies are disc shaped seems to support an incredibly geocentric model of the universe. If geocentrism is NOT at the core of your particular brand of flat-earth theory, then not all celestial bodies are flat, indeed none of them are- up to and including.....well.....you know.

The proposition that all celestial bodies are disc shaped seems to support an incredibly geocentric model of the universe.

What is even more incredible is the fact that there are no proofs (astronomical/historical data) that the Earth ever orbited the Sun before 1800 AD.

The proposition that all celestial bodies are disc shaped seems to support an incredibly geocentric model of the universe.

What is even more incredible is the fact that there are no proofs (astronomical/historical data) that the Earth ever orbited the Sun before 1800 AD.

So the earth IS the center of the universe? Yet again, you're not answering my questions but supplying preposterous half-assed responses that only remotely brush the subject matter in an attempt to mask your own lack of real data or change the subject altogether.

Brother, you're so far out in left field you're buried up to your neck in the warning track.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:26:26 PM by Disgraced_Shield »

...responses that only remotely brush the subject matter in an attempt to mask your own lack of real data or change the subject altogether.

But I have the very real data to always back up my claims.

You just haven't done your homework on the subject.

Let me prove, using the most precise of all astronomical tools, Gauss' Easter formula, that everything you know about ancient/medieval history is false.

Dionysius Exiguus, On Easter (translation from Latin to English)

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/pearse/morefathers/files/dionysius_exiguus_easter_01.htm

Exiguus assigns the date of March 24, year 563 AD, for the Passover.

http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~gent0113/easter/easter_text4a.htm

However, in the year 563 AD, the Passover fell on March 25.

Dr. G.V. Nosovsky:

Ecclesiastical tradition, in accordance with the New Testament, tells that Christ was resurrected on March 25 on Sunday, on the next day after Passover, which, therefore, fell in that time on March 24 (Saturday). These are exactly the conditions used by Dionisius in his calculation of the date of the First Easter.

Dionysius supposedly conducted all these arguments and calculations working with the Easter Book. Having discovered that in the contemporary year 563 (the year 279 of the Diocletian era) the First Easter conditions held, he made a 532-year shift back (the duration of the great indiction, the shift after which the Easter Book entirely recurs) and got the date for the First Easter. But he did not know that Passover (the 14th moon) could not be shifted by 532 years (because of the inaccuracy of the Metonian cycle) and made a mistake: "Dionysius failed, though he did not know that. Indeed, if he really supposed that the First Easter fell on March 25, 31 A.D., then he made a rough mistake as he extrapolated the inaccurate Metonian cycle to 28 previous cycles (that is, for 532 years: 28 x 19 = 532). In fact, Nisan 15, the Passover festival, in the year 31 fell not on Saturday, March 24, but on Tuesday, March 27!". [335, pg. 243: I.A. Klimishin, Calendar and Chronology, in Russian, Nauka, Moscow, 1985]

That is a modern reconstruction of what Dionysius the Little did in the 6th century. It would be all right, but it presupposes that near Dionysius' date of 563 A.D. the 14th moon (Passover) really fell on March 24. It could be that Dionysius was not aware of the inaccuracy of the Metonian cycle and made the mistake shifting Passover from 563 to the same day of March in 31 A.D.

But he could not have been unaware of the date of Passover in the the almost contemporary year 563! To that end it was sufficient to apply the Metonian cycle to the coming 30-40 years; the inaccuracy of the Metonian cycle does not show up for such intervals.

But in 563 Passover (the 14th moon) fell not on March 24, but on Sunday, March 25, that is, it coincided with Easter as determined by the Easter Book.

As he specially worked with the calendar situation of almost contemporary year 563 and as he based his calculation of the era "since the birth of Christ" on this situation, Dionysius could not help seeing that, first, the calendar situation in the year 563 did not conform to the Gospels' description and, second, that the coincidence of Easter with Passover in 563 contradicts the essence of the determination of Easter the Easter Book is based on.

Therefore, it appears absolutely incredible that the calculations of the First Easter and of the Birth of Christ had been carried out in the 6th century on the basis of the calendar situation of the year 563. It was shown in Sec. 1 that the Easter Book, used by Dionysius, had not been compiled before the 8th century and had been canonized only at the end of the 9th century. Therefore, the calculations carried out by (or ascribed to) Dionysius the Little had not been carried out before the lOth century.

www.chronologia.org/en/es_analysis2/index.html (pages 390 - 401 and 401 - 405)

Exiguus, the central  pillar of the official historical chronology, could not have made such a colossal mistake UNLESS his works/biography were forged/falsified at least five centuries later in time.

In the official chronology, Bede, Syncellus, Scaliger, Blastares, and Petavius base their calculations on Exiguus' methods and data.

Dr. G.V. Nosovksy verified the interval of 100 BC - 1700 AD, using the exact conditions stipulated by Exiguus, and found that ONLY the date of 1095 AD corresponds exactly.

The complete demonstration that the Council of Nicaea could not have taken place before the year 876-877 AD:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=52083.0#.VGDISjSsXJcA

A briefer version:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1488947#msg1488947

Since Exiguus' work was obviously falsified by persons who had no knowledge of Gauss' Easter formulas, it means that the entire edifice of modern historical chronology comes crashing down: we have already seen the proofs that place Pompeii and Herculaneum as cities in full activity in the 18th century.

In the official chronology of history we find one of the most perplexing mysteries.

Kepler advocated the adoption of the reformed calendar in a work entitled "Dialogue on the Gregorian Calendar" published in 1612.

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1920PA.....28...18L/0000021.000.html

In 1613, the Emperor Matthias asked Kepler to attend the Reichstag at Regensburg to counsel on the issue of adopting the Gregorian calendar reform in Germany. In Germany, the Protestant princes had refused to accept the calendar on confessional grounds. Kepler believed that the new calendar was sufficiently exact to satisfy all needs for many centuries. Thus, he proposed that the Emperor issue a general imperial decree to implement the calendar.

Moreover, the arch enemy of the Vatican, Galileo Galilei, also agrees with the changes instituted by the Gregorian calendar.

Clavius was the senior mathematician on the commission for the reform of the calendar that led, in 1582, to the institution of the Gregorian calendar.

From his university days, Galileo was familiar with Clavius's books, and he visited the famous man during his first trip to Rome in 1587. After that they corresponded from time to time about mathematical problems, and Clavius sent Galileo copies of his books as they appeared.

http://books.google.ro/books?id=o6-8BAAAQBAJ&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=galileo+galilei+gregorian+calendar&source=bl&ots=ORPJHVLJB5&sig=MMjwonnPkIE6XYnFrcMCS3Yow20&hl=ro&sa=X&ei=UStiVO3mFY2zaczhgMAN&ved=0CB4Q6AEwADgK#v=onepage&q=galileo%20galilei%20gregorian%20calendar&f=false

Thesaurus Temporum, published by Joseph Scaliger, which was based almost entirely on the calculations of Dionysius Exiguus and Matthew Blastares, received criticism from Johannes Kepler.

However, it is absolutely impossible (and amazing at the same time) for Johannes Kepler to have agreed with the Gregorian calendar reform, given the fact that he was familiar with the popular work attributed to Matthew Blastares.

It would have been perfectly simple for Kepler and Galilei to show the humongous errors inherent in the Gregorian calendar reform, to publicize these results, and thus have a very solid base on which to express their opinions regarding the planetary system.

All Kepler had to do is to refer each and every historian/astronomer/researcher of his time to the familiar quote signed Matthew Blastares:

"By about AD 1330, the medieval scholar Matthew Vlastar wrote the following about how to determine the anniversary of Christ's resurrection in the Collection of Rules of the Holy Fathers of the Church:

The rule on Easter has two restrictions: not to celebrate together with the Israelites and to celebrate after the spring equinox. Two more were added by necessity: to have the festival after the very first full Moon after the equinox and not on any day but on the first Sunday after the full Moon. All the restrictions except the last one have been kept firmly until now, but now we often change for a later Sunday. We always count two days after the Passover [full Moon] and then turn to the following Sunday. This happened not by ignorance or inability of the Church fathers who confirmed the rules, but because of the lunar motion.

In Vlastar's time, the last condition of Easter was violated: if the first Sunday took place within two days after the full moon, the celebration of Easter was postponed until the next weekend. This change was necessary because of the difference between the real full moon and the one computed in the Easter Book. The error, of which Vlastar knew, is twenty-four hours in 304 years.

Therefore the Easter Book must have been written around AD 722. Had Vlastar been aware of the Easter Book's AD 325 canonization, he would have noticed the three-day gap that had accumulated between the dates of the real and the computed full moon in more than 1,000 years."

And yet, to the amazement and uncomprehending stupor of modern historians, no such thing happened.

Not only Kepler or Galilei, but every reader of Scaliger's works could have brought forward the quote from Blastares, and reveal the errors made by Luigi Lilio (the Gregorian reform of the calendar was carried out on the basis of the project of the
Italian "physician and mathematician" Luigi Lilio).

As we have seen, in the year 1582, the winter solstice would have arrived on December 16, not at all on December 11:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1488947#msg1488947

Newton agrees with the date of December 11, 1582 as well; moreover, Britain and the British Empire adopted the Gregorian calendar in 1752 (official chronology).

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1920PA.....28...18L/0000024.000.html

No less a figure than Isaac Newton (1642-1727) also took an active interest in the field, publishing "The Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amended", a substantial monograph disputing several key conclusions in Scaliger's work.

But Newton couldn't possibly have missed the work done by Blastares, and the quote attributed to the same author.

Benjamin Franklin told his readers of the Poor Richard's Almanac to enjoy the extra 11 days in bed and that losing 11 days did not worry him--after all, Europe had managed since 1582.

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1920PA.....28...18L/0000024.000.html

But in 1752 AD, the error/discrepancy between the false Gregorian calendar reform and the real calendar would have amounted to a full 3 (three) days difference, a thing that could not have been missed by any researcher.

In 1806, Napoleon, we are told, ordered a return to the Gregorian calendar.

In accordance with the Concordat with Pope Pius VII (1742-1823), signed July 15, 1801, a decree put an end to the revolutionary calendar. On 17 Brumaire Year 14 (November 8, 1805) the Minister of Finance announced the January 1, 1806, return to the Gregorian calendar which had been outlawed in October 1793.

But in 1806 AD, the error would have been at least a full 2 (two) days, and no one could have missed this huge discrepancy.

The 10 day cumulative error in the Vernal Equinox date since the Council of Nicaea until the year 1582 AD is due just to the reform of the Julian calendar: if we add the axial precession argument, then  the cumulative errors would have added to even more than 10 days, because of the reverse precessional movement. No RE axial precession means that the Earth did not ever orbit around the Sun, as we have been led to believe. And it means that the entire chronology of the official history has been forged at least after 1750 AD.

No. No No. Either you're trolling, or you're buried deep in misinformation. Either way, you're not getting to dodge the simple questions, which needs answering as well.

Do you believe that all the celestial bodies are discs? I still haven't seen you answer this.