Space stations and satellites?
« on: December 08, 2016, 11:30:45 PM »
How would a flat earther explain the ISS and other satellites blinking along its orbit?

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
Re: Space stations and satellites?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 02:32:18 AM »
look up a couple videos that explain it.
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 04:05:43 AM »
Alas there are none

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 04:51:58 AM »
And I definitely don't believe that they have thousands of cables or planes as you can actually use a telescope to look at them.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 05:56:38 AM by BlueFoot »

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 07:21:58 PM »
And I definitely don't believe that they have thousands of cables or planes as you can actually use a telescope to look at them.

If you know what you believe than why are you here?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 04:14:40 PM »
Then where are these FE answers? Neither you nor anyone else seems to be offering.

As I have mentioned to round earthers on more than one occasion, no one is obliged to respond to you or anyone else. If and when anyone from the FE side wants to reply, that person will reply. No one owes you anything. If you have nothing further to add to the thread that follows the rules, please refrain from posting further in this thread.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 05:59:13 AM »
Then where are these FE answers? Neither you nor anyone else seems to be offering.

As I have mentioned to round earthers on more than one occasion, no one is obliged to respond to you or anyone else. If and when anyone from the FE side wants to reply, that person will reply. No one owes you anything. If you have nothing further to add to the thread that follows the rules, please refrain from posting further in this thread.

so you have no answers...

How unsurprising.

Hi there. Please refrain from making low content posts in the upper fora. Warned.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 02:47:01 PM »

so you have no answers...

How unsurprising.

Hi there. Please refrain from making low content posts in the upper fora. Warned.

I would be genuinely interested in what you consider 'high content'. Typically such an expression would mean content of worth thus implying accuracy and credibility. I would suggest that this might be rather impossible unless you are a round earth supporter.

Something that adds to, or continues the discussion. Also, this isn't the place to argue moderation. Please follow the very simple request so I don't have to continue with the warnings.