Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
Re: The "Conspiracy"
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 01:34:55 AM »
Also, learn how to use the [li] tag. Your attempts at generating lists are appalling.
Now, I readily admit that I'm no match for your prowess! But,
  • I do know quite well how to generate lists.

• But when I'm replying to a creep like yourself, and there only two items in the list, it's hardly worth the bother.

So, goodbye!

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 01:52:41 AM »
I do know quite well how to generate lists.
Congratulations!

But when I'm replying to a creep like yourself
Damn, not only are you a lying punk, you're a salty lying punk!

and there only two items in the list, it's hardly worth the bother.
Yes, I'm sure using a little bit of BBCode must be such a bother to you, the man who never overuses BBCode.

After all, it's not like you've generated two-item lists before (Oh, would you look at that, you also didn't have any difficulties correctly distinguishing between the two sites back then. I wonder what changed since then!). Jesus, Ron, why do you lie about such trivial things? What do you have to gain? Could this be some sort of compulsive behaviour? Do you need help?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 02:01:33 AM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2017, 02:34:26 AM »
Back on topic guys, otherwise the thread will be locked.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2017, 05:30:38 AM »
I don't see that much difference in the ideas about conspiracy between the two societies. Both seem to say essentially this:
    P1) If personally unverifiable evidence contradicts an
    obvious truth then the evidence is fabricated
    P2) The Flat Earth is an obvious truth
    P3) There is personally unverifiable evidence that
    contradicts the FET
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
    C1) The unverifiable evidence that contradicts the FET
    is fabricated evidence
    P4) If there is large amounts of fabricated evidence then
    there must be a conspiracy to fabricate it
    P5) There is a large amount of fabricated evidence (see C1)
     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    C2) There must be a conspiracy to fabricate it.
This is not even remotely close to the views of most people here. I won't speak for them, and personally I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory.

Maybe you don't.  Maybe others don't.  That merely means that you, and any Flat Earth adherent who does not believe in a massive conspiracy, have failed to examine the implications of the FE belief.  A flat earth where dozens of nations claim to have objects orbiting a round earth right now, a flat earth from which hundreds of people claim to have personally orbited the earth and found it to be round, a flat earth from which a handful of people claim to have walked on the moon and observed and photographed a round earth from there: this is a flat earth that is home to a massive conspiracy!  It cannot be otherwise.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2017, 06:28:37 AM »
It cannot be otherwise.
Of course it can. For a quick example, they could simply be wrong about the conclusions of their observations.

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2017, 05:22:37 AM »
It cannot be otherwise.
Of course it can. For a quick example, they could simply be wrong about the conclusions of their observations.
I don't think so.  Individual people could be wrong about what they see.  Hundreds of people pretending they went to space, and thousands of people building and supporting the hardware they pretended to take to space?  That's the very definition of a "conspiracy"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2017, 07:27:45 PM »
I'm not suggesting they didn't go to space.

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2017, 11:34:42 PM »
I'm not suggesting they didn't go to space.
That puts you quite at odds with most FE, who believe one cannot "go to space" above a flat earth.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2017, 12:18:16 AM »
I dunno about "most", but yes, some do believe that. That, however, is completely inconsequential to your suggestion that "it cannot be otherwise".

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2017, 01:27:00 AM »
1. What are Russia and China's reasons for "faking" space travel?
2. How do you account for the fact that 536 people from 38 countries are running around the world, doing interviews etc. Are all of these other countries in on the conspiracy too?
3. We have the technology, why do flat earthers continue to deny we have conquered space?

1. The same reasons that the U.S.A. has, presumably -- that whole concept of militaristic dominance through the illusion of space travel and control.

2. That sounds about right.

3. Your reasoning rests upon the premise that we have conquered space and have the technology to do so, which is totally absurd and completely false.

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2017, 03:05:26 PM »
I dunno about "most", but yes, some do believe that. That, however, is completely inconsequential to your suggestion that "it cannot be otherwise".
Would you care to describe how "going to space" actually works on a flat earth?  I know how it works (as much as any non rocket scientist can claim to know) on a round earth where gravity works the way they teach it in school, but cannot picture what it would look like in a UA (or something else?) situation.

geckothegeek

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2017, 08:10:33 PM »
2. How do you account for the fact that 536 people from 38 countries are running around the world, doing interviews etc. Are all of these other countries in on the conspiracy too?
3. We have the technology, why do flat earthers continue to deny we have conquered space?

1. The same reasons that the U.S.A. has, presumably -- that whole concept of militaristic dominance through the illusion of space travel and control.

3. Your reasoning rests upon the premise that we have conquered space and have the technology to do so, which is totally absurd and completely false.

Your reasoning that the earth is flat is totally absurd and completely false.

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2017, 08:16:33 PM »

Irrelevant. Please refrain from off-topic personal attacks and get back to the discussion at hand, unless you have nothing to contribute. Thanks.

geckothegeek

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2017, 09:18:24 PM »

Irrelevant. Please refrain from off-topic personal attacks and get back to the discussion at hand, unless you have nothing to contribute. Thanks.

Would you care to explain your premise that the earth is flat and space travel is impossible ?

geckothegeek

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2017, 11:42:39 PM »

3. Do you consider this as relevant and not a personal attack ?

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2017, 02:11:22 PM »
Would you care to explain your premise that the earth is flat and space travel is impossible ?

No. That doesn't have much to do with the conspiracy, specifically. Again, please stay on-topic.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2017, 02:43:28 PM »

If space doesn't exist, then how does faking exploration of it expand military power exactly?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2017, 05:01:35 PM »

If space doesn't exist, then how does faking exploration of it expand military power exactly?

Who says space doesn't exist? You've constructed a very weak strawman here.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2017, 01:29:25 AM »

Who says space doesn't exist? You've constructed a very weak strawman here.
But if space exists and is there why can't we go there?