Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
Re: Eric Dubay shot us down
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2015, 07:12:49 AM »
the jewish attack on Western culture and values did not exist in Rowbotham's day;
(its mostly a post-WWII .....or, rather, Jew War II.....phenomenon)

as such: duBay is quite correct to focus on this;
the fact that Sargent doesn't means.....?   
(he's  a  "numbnut"?   :( ...not my personal view but.....)

also: jew-controlled alphabet soup agencies (viz: secret police forces closely modelled after the KGB & the Stasi) didn't exist either;
nor did their special powers, surveillance abilities and unaccountabiltiy (again, courtesy of the jew-controlled "war on terror");

as such: Matt Boylan is well-served by his 'comic' routine;
any other approach and he may well have become a "statistic" by now courtesy of T(jew)PTB    >:(
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline DoctorMoe

• Flat? Hell yeah.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2015, 02:21:21 PM »
MODERATORS!!

Shouldn't Mister Bickles' spewing of hatred be restricted to only the appropriate places on this forum, like "Complete Nonsense"??
Let him go on and on there, but he's poisoning this forum out of control now everywhere and seriously bringing it down to his level.

Whether flat or globe, the same important facts apply to Earth: God is One. God is Love. God is Good.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2015, 02:57:37 PM »
MODERATORS!!
That's not how you do it. If you want to report a post to the moderators, click "Report to moderator" in the bottom-right corner of the post. That way you're increasing the chances of them seeing it.

Shouldn't Mister Bickles' spewing of hatred be restricted to only the appropriate places on this forum, like "Complete Nonsense"??
Let him go on and on there, but he's poisoning this forum out of control now everywhere and seriously bringing it down to his level.
Well, as far as I know there are no rules against bad-mouthing the Jews here...
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline DoctorMoe

• Flat? Hell yeah.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2015, 03:17:55 PM »

Realllllly???

So, anyone with a hate agenda can just spam all over the forum completely off-topic from the original thread?

Random Flat Earther: "So, friends, what do you think the height of the Sun is above the flat earth?"

Mister Bickles: "Jews started world war 1, world war 2, caused economy to crash, are summoning massive comet to take out Earth with their satanic cult rituals, etc. etc"

Forum moderators: *crickets*

SexWarrior: "There are no rules against bad-mouthing the Jews here.

Whether flat or globe, the same important facts apply to Earth: God is One. God is Love. God is Good.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2015, 03:52:17 PM »
It's SW's Dad.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline DoctorMoe

• Flat? Hell yeah.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2015, 09:29:49 PM »
It's SW's Dad.

Are you saying that Mister Bickles is SexWarrior's father?
For real?

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2015, 05:14:08 AM »
It's SW's Dad.

For real?

The opinions amongst those who believe in the big conspiracy vary widely as to exactly who is behind it,  and if the conspiracy is as all powerful as it's purported to be then how could you ever be sure that you weren't being deliberately misled as the the real power behind the lie.  The answer is of course you can't ever be 100% sure you aren't being fooled.

So, I'm with DoctorMoe on this one,  while I'm all for free speech and free flow of ideas, to single out and attack a single group as the perpetrators of the conspiracy will derail the debate and ultimately  leads to nothing but hatred and bigotry.   

If you want a single group to attack,  why not go after the real culprits, those disgusting reptilian aliens. 

Is it still called  xenophobia, when it's an alien species?   
Are there any good reptilian aliens?     ( don't say a dead one )   ;D

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2015, 05:22:55 AM »

Realllllly???

So, anyone with a hate agenda can just spam all over the forum completely off-topic from the original thread?

Random Flat Earther: "So, friends, what do you think the height of the Sun is above the flat earth?"

Mister Bickles: "Jews started world war 1, world war 2, caused economy to crash, are summoning massive comet to take out Earth with their satanic cult rituals, etc. etc"

Forum moderators: *crickets*

SexWarrior: "There are no rules against bad-mouthing the Jews here.

That would just be spam, which is against the rules.  Bickles's post in this thread is largely on-topic.  It's stupid, certainly, but this topic is kind of stupid anyway.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2015, 09:17:55 PM »
It's SW's Dad.

For real?
Of course. Do you not see the obvious similarities between us?

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2015, 01:51:15 AM »
It's SW's Dad.

For real?
Of course. Do you not see the obvious similarities between us?

That all makes sense now,   Mr Bickles is a squid.

Offline fairly

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2015, 08:16:02 AM »
Being my first post but not last. Eric Dubay is a self centered egotistical shillspicious kind of HUMAN BEING

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2015, 12:46:02 PM »
Let Fairly's post be a reminder that everyone, flat-earth or otherwise, hates Eric Dubay and that's the topic we should stick to.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2015, 04:51:05 PM »
Being my first post but not last. Eric Dubay is a self centered egotistical shillspicious kind of HUMAN BEING
We will give you sanctuary here at TFES.
God is real.

Offline fairly

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2015, 01:11:55 AM »
Why Thank you very kindly. Just to verify Iam not a SCHILL

« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2015, 02:57:18 PM »
New to this found it very fascinated and was promptly banned (3 posts).

I posted this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3203446/Stunning-time-lapse-footage-captures-24-hours-relentless-sunlight-illuminates-Antarctica-FOUR-months-summer.html

I think thats why i was banned and I also said i was conspiracy theorist too.

Oh well I do not think I will bother reading eric's book
I am going to cancel my order with amazon. He seems like a real ass. That's if he banned me? I guess others watch the gate also huh? Anyway very disappointing, I wanted to participate there. Funny I've heard him say he would like to debate Neil deGrasse Tyson LOL I don't think he ever would.

« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2015, 09:16:50 AM »
Having out of curiosity created an account on Mr. Dubay's site ifers.boards.net and presented myself in the Welcome-section as he told me to, I was most surprised to find that my account was banned within minutes with no explanation whatsoever.

Since I was curious as to his behaviour, I created another account from my cellphone sending him a personal message, asking him about the reason for his action. This account was banned as well and no explanation was given, althogh he has my email address.

Mr. Dubay, should you be reading this, you know where to reach me. I am still looking forward to an explanation as to your bizarre conduct.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2015, 09:30:30 AM »
I don't think he visits our forum.

« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2015, 11:43:36 AM »
alias57, let me know if you are interested in starting a class action of us banned users.

Thork

« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2015, 08:13:10 PM »
alias57, let me know if you are interested in starting a class action of us banned users.
Did you pay for membership? what damages have you experienced? He can do what he likes, it is his forum. Albeit a very badly run one.

I don't think he visits our forum.
He does. He just lurks.

« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2015, 12:47:01 PM »
I paid with my 500 posts and a month of volunteer work, promoting his forum all over the web.

I experienced defamation (as a "shill") and verbal abuse. As Rayn Gryphon would say, I was "harassed, assaulted, bullied, beaten, harmed, injured, mentally abused, gang-stalked".

After months I still haven't recovered, and the same applies to hundreds of his victims.

But the average flat earther is not much better than Eric Dubay. The problem is that he is not the average flat earther, but a prominent one, and one would not expect this sick behavior from him.

The other prominent flat earthers are much nicer: jeranism, Matt Boylan, MrThriveAndSurvive, mark sargent, Stars are Souls... are better than average in terms of good manners and maturity, but he's worse than average.