Let's talk about the Conspiracy
« on: August 05, 2017, 09:53:07 PM »
A.) Can any flat-Earthers give me a version of your belief that does not involve a conspiracy of people trying to conceal the truth? If so, I'm all ears, but if not, let's go on to part B of this question:

B.) How on earth (flat or round) could such a conspiracy possibly work? There are so many problems with the mechanics of it.

1. It requires perfect collusion from every space agency. Public or Private, they all have to be in cahoots on this, and for no clear reason.

2. How do they know everybody they need to silence? It seems like it would be very easy for any plane pilot, balloon hobbiest, sailor and countless others to see the vast wall of ice that keeps the world in place, or recognizes some other point of proof for FET. Yet they're all silent. How do the conspirators know who has seen the truth? How do they communicate with them to negotiate their silence? They can't be killing them all, because there are just way too many people who claim to circumnavigate the globe and live to tell the tale, so those people all have to have been bribed somehow.

3. How much money does the conspiracy cost? I mean, let's just think of some basic logistics here. They have to somehow monitor the entire planet, personally reach out to anybody that sees the truth, and then somehow silence them. Even assuming they aren't having to pay these people off, how much money does it cost to run the vast infrastructure that protects the secret? We're talking huge agencies with thousands of employees at minimum; maintaining the veil has to be their primary means of employment, and they have to do it all in total secrecy. Do banks not notice these sums of money? The IRS? Every politician in government? Every watchdog group that keeps a tight eye on national budgets?

4. What is the motive for the conspiracy? Like, if the whole of the scientific community and every world leader came out tomorrow and said, "You know what? The Earth is actually flat. We're sorry we've lied for so long, but you need to know the truth."

Then what? Kinda nothing. I mean, people would be mad and ask lots of questions, but the one question I don't see being answered anywhere is: "Why keep it a secret?" We didn't invent it to compete with the Russians, because the idea of a round earth pre-dates the space program by literal centuries, if not a millennium. Where did the need to lie about this first spring up? Who would give two craps if the world were actually flat enough to attempt to lie about it for hundreds and hundreds of years, spanning multiple generations and literally every planet on earth? What is so frightening about this knowledge to make it worth concealing?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about the Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 04:28:11 AM »
First Post so lets  ;D

For me there is a biblical side to this FE. A little discovery and you will find God calls earth his footstool. Footstools can be round or square, usually with legs for support. Genesis 1:6 refers to his making of Earth with a firmament over us. That's a dome with the Sun/moon/stars in the dome separating the waters above and heaven. We can't leave, we can't land on the moon, the moon has it's own light source like the sun or stars in the firmament. We were created and placed here on earth to make a choice. Accept Jesus as Savior for eternal life, God's only son or accept the ways of satan who has dominion over the earth and he the fallen angel can't leave either. Were all trapped here for the time being.

satan took 1/3 of the angels with him to earth when he was banished here. He has plenty of help to convert the minds of many. Once you sell out he has your soul. You will do anything for his victory, lying becomes your truth. You see that is where we are, a choice. Who will win? God or Satan? You ain't leaving, God made you, you are special and all have the ability for salvation. It's satans will to turn everyone from God, it's God's will to save you and show satan he is God and many will be saved on FAITH alone.

You've heard of LIBOR? Lots covered that up for a long long time.

It's difficult to get to this wall of ice you call it. It's very very cold, there are no micky d's or vons handy, let alone a gas station. Ice bergs are everywhere to sink you. Do you have enough fuel to make a RT flight? Do you know what's past this wall? Admiral Byrd did. Did he touch the dome? Shortly after did the US and Russia begin aerial bursts with nukes to try and destroy the dome in operation fishbowl? Money? I think you need to study how just a handful control almost all the worlds wealth.

Conspiracy? more like fact....watch a few Rob Skiba videos for fun.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Hmmm

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 12:22:18 PM »
Sphericult, the conspiracy works, because the true leaders of the world are genuine life-hackers, they know exactly how to exploit universal laws and exploit our god potential to create/destroy/observe with our mind/consciousness. And don't ever underestimate how powerful your mind really is!
I've seen too much of the clues and evidences, you might consider fake, to correlate with my personal experiences and prove to myself: this reality is a literal illusion, and all conscious beings have hidden unlimited superpowers developed differently. We literaly form this reality! Everybody is a god, so in turn nobody is really a god...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:25:00 PM by Hmmm »

Hmmm

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 12:40:27 PM »
J-Man, there is a possibility of Admiral Bird being literally a reptilian under the human cloak. And his last, second and first names are symbolic, i think:
Richard = "Rich", fortune, Evelyn = life, and again "bird", Bird = to roam, to be free. Think about that!
The subliminal messages are definitely placed anywhere for a reason.

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 04:18:21 AM »
Sphericult, the conspiracy works, because the true leaders of the world are genuine life-hackers, they know exactly how to exploit universal laws and exploit our god potential to create/destroy/observe with our mind/consciousness. And don't ever underestimate how powerful your mind really is!
I've seen too much of the clues and evidences, you might consider fake, to correlate with my personal experiences and prove to myself: this reality is a literal illusion, and all conscious beings have hidden unlimited superpowers developed differently. We literaly form this reality! Everybody is a god, so in turn nobody is really a god...

But we're not just talking about current leaders... We're talking every leader of every country for literal centuries.

Are you suggesting that these leaders are some sort of race of manipulating supermen? Why do they fall sometimes? Why would people with that much power allow for revolutions that were fatal? And what about when two world powers work against one another?

Offline zp0okii

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 08:33:45 PM »
First Post so lets  ;D

For me there is a biblical side to this FE. A little discovery and you will find God calls earth his footstool. Footstools can be round or square, usually with legs for support. Genesis 1:6 refers to his making of Earth with a firmament over us. That's a dome with the Sun/moon/stars in the dome separating the waters above and heaven. We can't leave, we can't land on the moon, the moon has it's own light source like the sun or stars in the firmament. We were created and placed here on earth to make a choice. Accept Jesus as Savior for eternal life, God's only son or accept the ways of satan who has dominion over the earth and he the fallen angel can't leave either. Were all trapped here for the time being.

satan took 1/3 of the angels with him to earth when he was banished here. He has plenty of help to convert the minds of many. Once you sell out he has your soul. You will do anything for his victory, lying becomes your truth. You see that is where we are, a choice. Who will win? God or Satan? You ain't leaving, God made you, you are special and all have the ability for salvation. It's satans will to turn everyone from God, it's God's will to save you and show satan he is God and many will be saved on FAITH alone.

It's difficult to get to this wall of ice you call it. It's very very cold, there are no micky d's or vons handy, let alone a gas station. Ice bergs are everywhere to sink you. Do you have enough fuel to make a RT flight? Do you know what's past this wall? Admiral Byrd did. Did he touch the dome? Shortly after did the US and Russia begin aerial bursts with nukes to try and destroy the dome in operation fishbowl? Money? I think you need to study how just a handful control almost all the worlds wealth.

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6788.0

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 07:52:33 PM »
First Post so lets  ;D

For me there is a biblical side to this FE. A little discovery and you will find God calls earth his footstool. Footstools can be round or square, usually with legs for support.

:-)

Genesis 1:6 refers to his making of Earth with a firmament over us. That's a dome with the Sun/moon/stars in the dome separating the waters above and heaven. We can't leave, we can't land on the moon, the moon has it's own light source like the sun or stars in the firmament. We were created and placed here on earth to make a choice. Accept Jesus as Savior for eternal life, God's only son or accept the ways of satan who has dominion over the earth and he the fallen angel can't leave either. Were all trapped here for the time being.

[/quote]
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?