Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
In FE what are meteors
« on: August 12, 2017, 11:33:10 PM »
I am curious what the FE group says about meteors.  What are they, where do they come from.  Tonight is peak viewing BTW

https://www.space.com/32868-perseid-meteor-shower-guide.html
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Hmmm

Re: In FE what are meteors
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 01:20:23 AM »
I haven't found a good explanation on FE wiki either. It could be ufo fleets, orbs, some beings flying/falling. The least possible is hypothesis i retranslate.

Offline Smokified

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 01:49:53 AM »
I haven't found a good explanation on FE wiki either. It could be ufo fleets, orbs, some beings flying/falling. The least possible is hypothesis i retranslate.

Could it just be rocks falling through the atmosphere as science and direct observations have concluded?

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 04:04:02 PM »

Could it just be rocks falling through the atmosphere as science and direct observations have concluded?

Add to that, rocks that are falling through the atmosphere with regular and predictable timing?

geckothegeek

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 06:16:05 PM »
I am curious what the FE group says about meteors.  What are they, where do they come from.  Tonight is peak viewing BTW

I could be mistaken (as usual) But I thInk I read something somewhere where they were chunks of ice or something falling off the dome ?

geckothegeek

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 06:20:44 PM »

Tom and Smokified-
It is Atmoplane, Atmoplane !
There is no atmosphere on a flat earth !
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 06:23:07 PM by geckothegeek »

Hmmm

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 10:42:47 AM »
and direct observations
Smokified, have you ever questioned these observations, and do they even exist?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 06:04:56 PM by Hmmm »

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 04:14:39 PM »

I could be mistaken (as usual) But I thInk I read something somewhere where they were chunks of ice or something falling off the dome ?

Since they are predictable maybe it is a scheduled defrosting of the dome? 

Offline Smokified

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 06:42:14 PM »
and direct observations
Smokified, have you ever questioned these observations, and do they even exist?

To question something, you need to have some sort of tangible evidence in mind to suggest that the observations are false.  Questioning things simply to question them does not make you smart, it in fact makes you an idiot trying to appear smart.

What motive would there be to make up anything about meteors?

Do you ever spend any time at all questioning your own bullshit?

Hmmm

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 07:45:25 PM »
But I thInk I read something somewhere where they were chunks of ice or something falling off the dome ?
geckothegeek, if meteors were made of ice, then any observer could see watersplashes from melting ice, since the meteors haven't been observed falling with too much speed for the water too be leaned in to the chunk and to be solid, if i got physics right. Correct me if not!
Could it just be rocks falling through the atmosphere
Smokified, from where? These rocks need to be falling from really far or high enough to start burning from friction against air particles, if i again got physics right.
And it would be even more inconsistent with meteors, if there is actually the dome/bi-dome mantle around/above earth.

Smokified, have you ever seen how high-altitude balloons are falling down after reaching some point and ripping into "umbrella skeleton" stripes. After that camera falls down, and doesn't burn in atmosphere, but falls down with at variable speed, sometimes similarly to a ball falling from the hands of a boy.
So does it mean that burning of an object in the atmosphere, while falling down, is dependent on the material this object is made of? Do regular objects even burn in the atmosphere, while falling down, or is this just another of many non-materializing indoctrinations we believe in(it's supposed to be materialized...)?

geckothegeek, why not, it would be just one-sided demi-atmosphere!

Questioning things simply to question them does not make you smart, it in fact makes you an idiot trying to appear smart.
Smokified, I don't wanna be smart or look smart, i wanna know the truth(and i CAN handle it - whatever it is).
Smokified, and what motives would be to make up things about space, sun, moon, stars, etc! It's obvious these objects in the sky are not what've been taught with.
What motives would be to trick us into eating GMOs and other garbage, that destroys our health and permits cancer cells, whether cancer exists and it's not different illness with different properties than we've been told, to evolve in the organism!!
What motives would be to indoctrinate us in schools, universities and throughout all our lives!
What motives would be to link in our minds the murdering of each other as patriotism and vigilant guarding of the people, country!
What motives would be to make us use toilet paper, and in future '0s and 1s' as money and to use possible earth's blood(oil) as most valuable resource! I won't go on.

Smokified, of course i do. Whenever i get more older i analyze my past lifeages and what've said, felt, thought, experienced. But don't be surprised(or do, that's your will...), if my fantasies will be proven correct, because anything can be LITERALLY materialized through our consciousness/mind.

To question something, you need to have some sort of tangible evidence in mind to suggest that the observations are false.
Smokified, perhaps that's my intuition that's telling this to me, and "intuition almost never lies". I just doubt that information about meteors is true and not "shifted from something else".
"Questioning things simply to question them" is my reality check in case i'm stuck in a lucid dreaming state.

Smokified, you supposed to insult me to tears? But you haven't achieved that. However if you purely believe in yourself and literally "apply in mind" your imagining of getting me very emotional and crying to your next post, you might get, what i fantasize right now, what you wanted.
I don't forget to keep in my mind or in my subconsciousness buffer that there are paid government/of companies paid by the government with large amount of money shills in the truth/resistance/spiritual awakening movement to discredit the truth and to control portion of sheep, that leaved the herd and compassionately want other sheep to leave too. Including in (whether belongs to the truth or not, but in what the awakened people interested in) Flat Earth Society. I'm just saying - in case you're one of them, but i hope not. I hope you're just a human, experiencing a paradigm/indoctrination shift/break, which makes you angry and aggressive towards new and, at first, crazy ideas.

Let's not make this thread a debate thread for junker to work on.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:49:40 PM by Hmmm »

Hmmm

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 09:13:46 PM »
TimSmith, is Smokified you're another account?
or do you actually believe that simple minded attempt at putting together a logical thought process is going to convince somebody else?
Anything is literally possible, there is a lot of evidences of life being a simulation/illusion. So why not try? ;D ::)
and everything you are told by anyone else is a lie,
Not anyone else, there are awoken who lie less. What do you expect from brainwashed people other than spreading what system is forcing them to do. The system we willingfully rot in is autonomous and uses us as power supply and resources.
The problem with being stupid is that you are generally not smart enough to realize how stupid you are
But as told many times "the first step to overcoming your issues is to realize, that you have issues". I realize i write crazy things, and i have no problem with not being smart, i have a problem with being brainwashed throughout all my life!

As mentioned above, you are too stupid to realize how ashamed of how stupid you are you should be.
Why i should be ashamed at all? Having balance/golden middle between not caring what other people think and taking the criticism is a powerful key to success.

TimSmith, if you want to continue - in pm.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:19:34 PM by Hmmm »

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 01:26:05 PM »
But I thInk I read something somewhere where they were chunks of ice or something falling off the dome ?
geckothegeek, if meteors were made of ice, then any observer could see watersplashes from melting ice, since the meteors haven't been observed falling with too much speed for the water too be leaned in to the chunk and to be solid, if i got physics right. Correct me if not!
Could it just be rocks falling through the atmosphere
Smokified, from where? These rocks need to be falling from really far or high enough to start burning from friction against air particles, if i again got physics right.
And it would be even more inconsistent with meteors, if there is actually the dome/bi-dome mantle around/above earth.

Smokified, have you ever seen how high-altitude balloons are falling down after reaching some point and ripping into "umbrella skeleton" stripes. After that camera falls down, and doesn't burn in atmosphere, but falls down with at variable speed, sometimes similarly to a ball falling from the hands of a boy.
So does it mean that burning of an object in the atmosphere, while falling down, is dependent on the material this object is made of? Do regular objects even burn in the atmosphere, while falling down, or is this just another of many non-materializing indoctrinations we believe in(it's supposed to be materialized...)?

geckothegeek, why not, it would be just one-sided demi-atmosphere!

Questioning things simply to question them does not make you smart, it in fact makes you an idiot trying to appear smart.
Smokified, I don't wanna be smart or look smart, i wanna know the truth(and i CAN handle it - whatever it is).
Smokified, and what motives would be to make up things about space, sun, moon, stars, etc! It's obvious these objects in the sky are not what've been taught with.
What motives would be to trick us into eating GMOs and other garbage, that destroys our health and permits cancer cells, whether cancer exists and it's not different illness with different properties than we've been told, to evolve in the organism!!
What motives would be to indoctrinate us in schools, universities and throughout all our lives!
What motives would be to link in our minds the murdering of each other as patriotism and vigilant guarding of the people, country!
What motives would be to make us use toilet paper, and in future '0s and 1s' as money and to use possible earth's blood(oil) as most valuable resource! I won't go on.

Smokified, of course i do. Whenever i get more older i analyze my past lifeages and what've said, felt, thought, experienced. But don't be surprised(or do, that's your will...), if my fantasies will be proven correct, because anything can be LITERALLY materialized through our consciousness/mind.

To question something, you need to have some sort of tangible evidence in mind to suggest that the observations are false.
Smokified, perhaps that's my intuition that's telling this to me, and "intuition almost never lies". I just doubt that information about meteors is true and not "shifted from something else".
"Questioning things simply to question them" is my reality check in case i'm stuck in a lucid dreaming state.

Smokified, you supposed to insult me to tears? But you haven't achieved that. However if you purely believe in yourself and literally "apply in mind" your imagining of getting me very emotional and crying to your next post, you might get, what i fantasize right now, what you wanted.
I don't forget to keep in my mind or in my subconsciousness buffer that there are paid government/of companies paid by the government with large amount of money shills in the truth/resistance/spiritual awakening movement to discredit the truth and to control portion of sheep, that leaved the herd and compassionately want other sheep to leave too. Including in (whether belongs to the truth or not, but in what the awakened people interested in) Flat Earth Society. I'm just saying - in case you're one of them, but i hope not. I hope you're just a human, experiencing a paradigm/indoctrination shift/break, which makes you angry and aggressive towards new and, at first, crazy ideas.

Let's not make this thread a debate thread for junker to work on.

So if i reduced your beliefs down to one concept it would look like this?  Everything is a lie, a conspiracy, a scheme, and a sham.

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2017, 11:19:28 AM »

They can't just be "falling" because they often arrive at glancing angles, 40 degrees, 80 degrees...also their speeds are tremendously variable.

Something would have to be propelling them for the FET explanation to match actual observations.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2017, 11:40:35 PM »

You guys should really get out more. As one passage in Job says:38:22 22“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,
         Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,

23Which I have reserved for the time of distress,
         For the day of war and battle?

Then Revelations 6:13 "13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale."

Upon reading the Good Book you will find the creator has all sorts of tools he designed for us. Water, rain, hail, snow, meteors, stars, moon, sun.

Meteors are talked about in the Bible and it's normal for all these things to be experienced falling to the flat earth.

Get yourself an easy reading Bible and start in the New Testament, read a little bit now and then, you won't be so clueless in Seattle.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »

You guys should really get out more. As one passage in Job says:38:22 22“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,

Then Revelations 6:13 "13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale."

Upon reading the Good Book you will find the creator has all sorts of tools he designed for us. Water, rain, hail, snow, meteors, stars, moon, sun.

Meteors are talked about in the Bible and it's normal for all these things to be experienced falling to the flat earth.

Get yourself an easy reading Bible and start in the New Testament, read a little bit now and then, you won't be so clueless in Seattle.

I've read the book.  As well as the Book Of Mormon, The Koran, the every so funny writings of Scientology.

Questions for you.  Is every word in the Bible true?  Do you follow everything it tells you to do and not do?  Or do you pick and choose?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 11:48:58 PM »

I've read the book.  As well as the Book Of Mormon, The Koran, the every so funny writings of Scientology.

Questions for you.  Is every word in the Bible true?  Do you follow everything it tells you to do and not do?  Or do you pick and choose?

Tom

This is not a fact check so I think I will indulge you. I also sense a man who faced some turmoil and wanted clarity. Maybe I can help?

Yes the Bible is true and contains the word of God. Of course I try to live a Christ like life but as a man I fall so short and ask for forgiveness. Yes on occasion I make bad Choices, which leads me into why I am writing you back.

I feel this is important for people and maybe you to understand. God is omniscient and knew Adam & Eve would choose sin. It gets a little complex but it had to be that way in his plan. You see my choices ARE his WILL. That may sound kooky but it's fact. So your last two questions are basically irrelevant, I'm doing God's will. Only he knows my heart and inasmuch, I get the E-ticket baby, Disneyland here I come.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:51:34 PM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 04:35:53 AM »
In AWT, meteors are actually solidified chunks that have fallen off the bottom of the Earth and been thrown up into the whirlpool. Some meteors are able to find stable orbits within the whirlpool, while some occasionally fall down to the surface. By this process, the Earth continually renews itself.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 08:45:04 PM »
In AWT, meteors are actually solidified chunks that have fallen off the bottom of the Earth and been thrown up into the whirlpool. Some meteors are able to find stable orbits within the whirlpool, while some occasionally fall down to the surface. By this process, the Earth continually renews itself.

How would you explain the predictable nature of meteor showers?

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »

The Wind operates in complicated, but ultimately predictable patterns.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 10:26:05 AM »

The Wind operates in complicated, but ultimately predictable patterns.
No it isn't.  Over long periods, wind is "chaotic" (in the sense of mathematical "chaos theory") - it is fundamentally unpredictable.   In RET, meteor showers represent the passage of the earth through the tail of some ancient comet - and they are entirely predictable.   The Perseids (for example) always return between July and August and always have a peak of activity on August 13th.   It's been that way for at least 200 years - probably much longer.

No "wind" is ever that reliable.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?