Offline Rekt

• View Profile
A misunderstanding
« on: August 09, 2017, 12:09:40 AM »
It is commonly thought that space is an extremely hostile environment, and that one of the big things proving that NASA has faked it all is this hostility. Such an idea is an uninformed one.
Take, for example, the surface of the moon. It looks barren and dangerous enough, but it's not actually that bad!
On Earth we experience a background radiation dose of 2.4mSv each year.
On the moon, annual background radiation is roughly  380mSv. This may seem like a lot, but take into account the duration of the stay. With 356 days/year, and a stay of ~1 day for the Apollo 11 astronauts (22 hours exactly). 380/365= ~1.041. So on the lunar stay the Apollo astronauts were hit with 1.041mSv of radiation during the stay. But that was how much they were HIT by. For the entire stay they were either wearing a suit (Layers of Kevlar, cloth, and polymers), and while not on EVA wearing both the suit and being surrounded by the metal of the Lunar Module (Minus suit helmet). With these numbers, you could realistically expect their radiation dosage to be lower than 1.041mSV. The radiation levels allowed for civil nuclear workers is 1mSv per year over the background dose. So radiation on the moon poses no major threat to these astronauts. Even considering the Van Allen Belts, the radiation is negligible. The limit for nuclear workers is for civil servants, who undergo that extra radiation year after year. The Apollo astronauts were only going to do this once. The human body can experience quite a bit of radiation without danger, as long as it is a) spread out or b) never repeated.

The gravity of the moon actually LESSENS the danger of the moon's surface. If you fall, the damage will be light, and your muscles undergo less strain while working in low gravity

The vacuum of the moon is a non-issue as long as correct protocols are followed and there is no suit or lander breach. If you want to deny the existence of pressure suits, then there is no hope for you.

The surface dust of the moon IS actually dangerous. It is in reality formed of silicon dioxide glass. The suits of the Apollo program were specifically designed with this in mind, however. It had Kevlar in its design, and extremely thick and strong boot soles. The astronauts tried to avoid kneeling as it would possibly wear down the knees. This glass abrasion is an issue, but quite solvable. The dust was quite happy to stick on suits and equipment, and the astronauts said that it got everywhere. However it did not cause any problems for the astronauts.

In conclusion, no environmental issues are in existence that could compromise the NASA story of the Apollo missions.

Hmmm

Re: A misunderstanding
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:16:08 PM »
Rekt, are you sure that the moon is not an artificial object(s) flying around the earth, like lantern or a hologram, projected around by? Maybe all of these facts about the moon, like the dust and radiation, are "shifted" from something else, i.e. the facts about moon belong to something else, for example, outside of our planet system!
The gain of shifting the facts of one thing to another is to lie efficiently - to lie and to tell the truth. It's like giving a little truth before forcing to swallow a lot of lies. The bad example would be: sugaring poop just to make it more pleasant for swallowing.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:32:28 PM by Hmmm »

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 04:23:11 PM »
Rekt, are you sure that the moon is not an artificial object(s) flying around the earth, like lantern or a hologram, projected around by? Maybe all of these facts about the moon, like the dust and radiation, are "shifted" from something else, i.e. the facts about moon belong to something else, for example, outside of our planet system!
The gain of shifting the facts of one thing to another is to lie efficiently - to lie and to tell the truth. It's like giving a little truth before forcing to swallow a lot of lies. The bad example would be: sugaring poop just to make it more pleasant for swallowing.
The moon is orbiting around the earth, not flying, and it is certainly not artificial. Humanity doesn't have the capability to build celestial bodies 1/8th the size of earth as far as I can tell

Offline Smokified

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 01:44:29 AM »

I find it utterly amazing that, not only do you believe this bullshit you come up with, but you actually expect other people to believe it as well.

If the moon was a projection, there would need to be some kind of projector strong enough to cover the whole planet.  If this projector were located on the planet, it wouldn't be hard to find.  If this projector was projecting from outside of the supposed dome, that would prove there is space beyond the dome.

Once again, there are literally endless facts to support the moon being a celestial object orbiting the earth.  There are literally zero facts to suggest otherwise.  Dismissing facts to try and support your skepticism is the opposite of intelligence.

What you just tried to say is the equivalent of saying "I don't understand it and am too dumb to try, so I will just make something up".  Notice how you are not dumb for not understanding, but you are dumb for not trying. 

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 02:37:05 AM »
What you just tried to say is the equivalent of saying "I don't understand it and am too dumb to try, so I will just make something up".  Notice how you are not dumb for not understanding, but you are dumb for not trying.

Welcome back. Lay off the personal attacks in the upper fora. Warned.

Hmmm

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 11:35:26 PM »
Smokified, for now i think, that the moon is local for a region, i.e. there are multiples of moons. I suppose, the light is projected simultaneously from the moon's face/disk module(there could be modules of the whole system) and from around it's metallic sphere/spheroid core. The craters and shadows on the moon are just a, possibly holographic, textures, like in video games or decorations at theater. So if hypothesis i'm retranslating is correct, then any calculations based on moon craters are pointless. The purpose of textures is to trick us in believing, so we can give out chi-energy/life energy we generate for latter exploitation.
, and it is certainly not artificial.
Are you sure?
Humanity doesn't have the capability to build celestial bodies
We don't, rulers of the world do. What if it's not humanity, who built moon you're seeing almost everyday?
1/8th the size of earth
There are moonrises and moonsets too!
why do think the moon is as large as our planet? Just observe attentively the moon everyday, whenever you can, from different locations for two months and see if it doesn't looks like it's orbiting/flying close to ground.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 11:44:32 PM by Hmmm »

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 11:58:18 PM »
Smokified, for now i think, that the moon is local for a region, i.e. there are multiples of moons. I suppose, the light is projected simultaneously from the moon's face/disk module(there could be modules of the whole system) and from around it's metallic sphere/spheroid core. The craters and shadows on the moon are just a, possibly holographic, textures, like in video games or decorations at theater. So if hypothesis i'm retranslating is correct, then any calculations based on moon craters are pointless. The purpose of textures is to trick us in believing, so we can give out chi-energy/life energy we generate for latter exploitation.
Are you sure?
We don't, rulers of the world do. What if it's not humanity, who built moon you're seeing almost everyday?
1/8th the size of earth
why do think the moon is as large as our planet? Just observe attentively the moon everyday, whenever you can, from different locations for two months and see if it doesn't looks like it's orbiting/flying close to ground.
We know for a fact how far away the moon is, due to the LRRs, or Lunar Rangefinding Reflectors, left there during the Apollo missions. Anyone from around the world can bounce a laser off one of those and knowing the speed of light calculate how far away the moon is. It isn't close to the ground.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 12:00:23 AM »
is to trick us in believing, so we can give out chi-energy/life energy we generate for latter exploitation.
Do you have ANY evidence of this "chi" existing? Why would believing in the moon cause us to give out this life energy? Why is it exploited, and how? If these so called "Higher ups" can build a fake moon why would they need the "energy" that our belief in it gives off?

pegasus

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 10:52:06 AM »
We know for a fact how far away the moon is, due to the LRRs, or Lunar Rangefinding Reflectors, left there during the Apollo missions. Anyone from around the world can bounce a laser off one of those and knowing the speed of light calculate how far away the moon is. It isn't close to the ground.

You just provided the flatters with a reason to deny the existence of "laser light"... First they will try to deny the speed of light, then "light" then ... "Have you seen a laser light with your own two eyes?" they'll ask.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 12:32:18 PM »
Are you sure?
1/8th the size of earth

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=2989.msg70072#msg70072

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 12:52:23 PM »
Are you sure?
1/8th the size of earth

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missions/apollo/apollo_11/experiments/lrr/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

There have been multiple observatories that have checked this, over many many years, from a number of different countries. Explain how every single one is getting the same results, and why the conspiracy has decided the moon should be moving away at 3.8 cm per year. I would note these tests also tie in and help prove portions of the Theory of Relativity.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 01:08:11 PM »
Are you sure?
1/8th the size of earth

There have been multiple observatories that have checked this, over many many years, from a number of different countries. Explain how every single one is getting the same results, and why the conspiracy has decided the moon should be moving away at 3.8 cm per year. I would note these tests also tie in and help prove portions of the Theory of Relativity.

Those sources are quoting NASA facilities and NASA laser range finding projects at the McDonald Observatory. Please show us an example of a laser range finding project not associated with NASA.

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 01:30:58 PM »
Are you sure?
1/8th the size of earth

Those sources are quoting NASA facilities and NASA laser range finding projects at the McDonald Observatory. Please show us an example of a laser range finding project not associated with NASA.
I wasn't aware the Côte d'Azur Observatory in France was associated with NASA. Huh.

geckothegeek

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 03:02:36 PM »
Are you sure?
1/8th the size of earth

Amateur radio operators have been bouncing radio signals off the surface of the moon and knowing the speed of radio waves calculate how far away the moon is. Check out " Moon Bounce" or "E-M-E" (Earth -to- Moon -to- Earth) Operations.
Same results.

geckothegeek

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 03:08:04 PM »
Are you sure?
1/8th the size of earth

I wasn't aware the Côte d'Azur Observatory in France was associated with NASA. Huh.

There are also many other observatories in the world conducting laser range finding projects.
Same results.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 03:20:01 PM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2017, 03:14:21 PM »
Are you sure?
1/8th the size of earth

Same old NASA paranoia ?
Same results ?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 03:20:42 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 11:31:35 PM »

At the bottom of this article it says that they work with NASA.

Here is a NASA report which states that they are providing Lunar Laser Ranging software tools to the Paris Observatory Lunar Analysis Center.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:36:06 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 11:33:12 PM »

At the bottom of this article it says that they work with NASA.

Here is a NASA report which states that they are providing Lunar Laser Ranging software tools to the Paris observatory.
They work with NASA and every other group like them around the globe. You know, like scientists do. Is this now suddenly a black mark against anything even remotely associated with NASA then? God damn.

That's only been in use since 2010, as listed in that paper. The France site has been around since 1988 and Apollo 15 put it up there in '71. Also for the record, that document is stating the Paris observatory put forth the improvements to the software, not NASA. "We report the activities of the Lunar analysis center POLAC during the last two years"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 11:41:08 PM »
They work with NASA and every other group like them around the globe. You know, like scientists do. Is this now suddenly a black mark against anything even remotely associated with NASA then? God damn.

That's only been in use since 2010, as listed in that paper. The France site has been around since 1988 and Apollo 15 put it up there in '71. Also for the record, that document is stating the Paris observatory put forth the improvements to the software, not NASA. "We report the activities of the Lunar analysis center POLAC during the last two years"

That report is hosted on NASA's webserver under a directory called "Session 9". Why would NASA host it if they had no involvement at all?

These guys are clearly associated with NASA if their reports are appearing on NASA's web servers.

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2017, 11:50:15 PM »

That report is hosted on NASA's webserver under a directory called "Session 9". Why would NASA host it if they had no involvement at all?

These guys are clearly associated with NASA if their reports are appearing on NASA's web servers.
Ignoring my point that the improvements were made by them, ok.

Did I say they weren't involved with NASA at all? No, I simply said scientists around the world collaborate on the things they do. All of the groups that do this on Earth talk to all the other groups that do this. You're saying NASA has their hand up the Paris groups ass, just because they talk and collaborate. I'm telling you that just makes you sound even more paranoid than you already did, as though NASA is some giant puppet master over all. Which especially doesn't make sense as collaboration would have been far more limited in the early years of this facility, and I've seen nothing to suggest they ever called foul on NASA with the moon reflectors.