Chemtrails
« on: July 30, 2017, 07:07:55 PM »
Hello everyone!

I wonder what people think about Chemtrails?

Chemtrails are the  often white or greyish vapour trails left by aeroplanes in the sky. The trails should disappear quickly if it's just from normal aviation fuel. Chemtrails do not disappear quickly sometimes they can linger in the sky for a long time after the aeroplane has left the area of sky you can see.

Chemtrails to me contain weather engineering chemicals and as chemicals that rain down on human being's, animals and vegetation. We are inhaling the particles, it's getting into our skin and into our food.

I find the whole thing of chemtrails quite frightening.

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
Re: Chemtrails
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 07:28:16 PM »
Good thing they probably don't exist. In the meantime you should study contrails, because they are not caused by aviation fuel.
FE'ism requires suspension of disbelief...

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 08:06:51 PM »
Hello everyone!

I wonder what people think about Chemtrails?

Chemtrails are the  often white or greyish vapour trails left by aeroplanes in the sky. The trails should disappear quickly if it's just from normal aviation fuel. Chemtrails do not disappear quickly sometimes they can linger in the sky for a long time after the aeroplane has left the area of sky you can see.

Chemtrails to me contain weather engineering chemicals and as chemicals that rain down on human being's, animals and vegetation. We are inhaling the particles, it's getting into our skin and into our food.

Yeah, Rama is right, its not exhaust from the fuel, its actually water vapor thwt crystalizes after going from a super hot engine to freezing air. 

Also, if it were chemicals raining down on us, why would they stay in the air so long?  Why not actually rain down? 

Offline Dither

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 12:15:36 AM »
QUOTE:
END QUOTE:

So do I,

Many Flat Earthers are involved with exposing that particular conspiracy,
There are also other methods they use to posion us, investigate Monsanto.
That's not to mention what they are putting in the water. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 12:17:13 AM by Dither »
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on it’s shoes.

Offline Smokified

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 01:16:00 AM »
Chemtrails are the  often white or greyish vapour trails left by aeroplanes in the sky. 

They are not "chemtrails", they are vapor trails caused by air flowing over and under the plane's wings which causes rapid condensation.