Request Spanish Journalist
« on: June 21, 2017, 09:47:43 AM »
Dear All,
I am Salvador, a spanish journalist. I would like to talk with somebody from the Flat Earth Society about its views regarding the earth.
I have been doing some research in this subject and I think now can be a good moment to publish something on this matter in the spanish press.
I need an open testimony to be able to write about this. Could somebody write me a private message to organise an interview ?
Thank you very much for your attention and your time,
Kind regards,
Salvador.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Request Spanish Journalist
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 03:54:36 PM »
I would be happy to participate in an interview. However, as a condition, I would like to have the questions and answers published right here on our forum and website, as well. You may translate and distribute the interview as you see fit. Please submit your questions and I will respond back and answer them here in this thread.

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 10:56:28 AM »
Dear Mr. Bishop,
I am Salvador, the Spanish journalist.
Thank you very much for accepting to answer my questions. I do agree with your conditions.
I need to know if I could use a photo of you to illustrate the interview. Could you send it to me: salvadormartinezmas@gmail.com
This is my list of questions.
.- How would you liked to be presented to the public ?
.- How old are you ?
.- Have you a university degree?
.- What is your daily job ?
.- When did you start thinking that the earth was flat ?
.- What is the organization you're involved in defending this theory ?
.- Would you say that: "one is considered insane for even considering Flat Earth" ? I have found people in that situation. I mean people who has been insulted for having this believe.
.- Do you speak your views on this subject with the people around you (job colleges, family, friends…)?
.- Could you explain briefly what is the main idea of the theory that explain that the earth is flat ?
.- To what extent is the Bible a source of explanation of this flat earth ?
.- What do you think about people like Shaquille O'Neil being part of the Flat Earth Society ?
.- How do you explain that the majority of people think that they know that the earth is a spheroid ?
.- Was there o there was not a man travel to the moon ? Why would be that a fake-fact ?
.- How do you see the evolution of the number of people belonging to the community that thinks that the earth is flat ?

Thank you very much for your atention,
Kind regards,
Salvador.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 04:30:04 PM »
Dear Tom Bishop,
Allow me please to write you again.
Would it be possible to have an answer to the questions I asked you a couple of days ago ?
Gratefully yours,
Kind regards,
Salvador.