Offline rhomba

• View Profile
Questions for flat earthers
« on: June 05, 2017, 10:45:32 AM »
I'm doing research for an assignment on the flat earth and I have 5 questions to ask you.

1) If the earth is flat, does it mean that the other planets are flat as well?
2) How do you explain the sun rising and setting?
3) How do you explain the existence of time zones?
4) If you move away from the equator, different star constellations become prominent, how do you explain this?
5) What is the significance of Antarctica? Is it a giant ice wall and how do you explain the evidence that people have been there?

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
Re: Questions for flat earthers
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 03:35:31 PM »
I'm doing research for an assignment on the flat earth and I have 5 questions to ask you.

1) If the earth is flat, does it mean that the other planets are flat as well?
2) How do you explain the sun rising and setting?
3) How do you explain the existence of time zones?
4) If you move away from the equator, different star constellations become prominent, how do you explain this?
5) What is the significance of Antarctica? Is it a giant ice wall and how do you explain the evidence that people have been there?

You need to be kind to our FE hosts here - follow their rules - one of which is that you have to READ THE WIKI.   It has 'answers' to most of those questions.  (I don't believe the answers...but that's another story).
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?