İntikam

Verses about "sky dome" in quran
« on: June 03, 2017, 10:07:07 PM »
https://quran.com/21/32

And We made the sky a roof, but they, from its signs, are turning away.

https://quran.com/86/11

By the sky which returns

Re: Verses about "sky dome" in quran
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 10:31:19 PM »
You know that the "dome" can also be interpreted to represent the atmosphere. This is most certainly not evidence for the flat earth theory.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 07:36:27 AM »
You know that the "dome" can also be interpreted to represent the atmosphere. This is most certainly not evidence for the flat earth theory.

Ancient Hewbrew the word is Raqia or solid expanse. Confirmed in the Bible yet again in Job 37:18 kjv "Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?"

Sorry bye bye come again
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 04:05:44 PM »
A molten looking glass isn't solid...

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 05:39:28 PM »
A molten looking glass isn't solid...

Waters above and below, oh yes, the molten glass is impenetrable. So solid.

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 03:03:09 PM »
Molten glass isn't impenetrable or solid. That's why it's molten.

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 12:38:16 AM »
Glad your brought this up. I am not a religues person but i certainly now beleive there is a creator if you beleive the earth is flat then u must entertain the dome theary. Its mentioned in early bibles .genesis its called the firmament. Its mentioned in all religion scripts.and anceint beliefs. Even viking beliefs. Flat earth and the dome. And forget all this space crap. Pictures of earth from space .we cant verify that ourselfs as some of us dont have Photoshop or own a film studio.if you think we are free .we are not .we are modern day slaves to are goverments/dictatorships.that have all joined in on the monumentel lie . think on simple terms if the creator created the world we live . lets put some safe guards in . cover the flat earth on a dome . surround us in a wall of ice that no living thing can survive there.and if we do manage to travel there over the vadt ocean make the water undrinkable..oh but the easy way is dig .dig down .. Oh we can only dig so far as we hit lava! We have been brainwashed from childhood to beleive the globe theary. The truth is so simple its right in front of us .... Sorry i have babbled on .. .one last thought.. If you pick a rock up from your garden and in the dark shine a torch on it does it light up like a bright light bulb , then why does the moon ? And if its thousands of miles away in so called space why can we see its detail? Mmm maybe its in the dome are atmosphere ! Its time we all wake up and we are

devils advocate

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 01:08:27 PM »

Confirmed in the Bible yet again in Job 37:18 kjv "Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

Seriously "confirmed in the bible", are you really saying that if the bible says it then it must be true? Please explain the truth of Noah's arc because the Bible says that Noah went round the entire earth and collected two of every kind of creature, put them on a boat, sustained them for 40 days and 40 nights then let them go and all creatures now are thus descendants of those pairs. You can not believe this to be a literal truth can you?

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 09:37:29 PM »
By the sky which returns

I miss Inky  :'(

There are stronger cases for the sky dome in more ancient literature.

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

devils advocate

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 10:48:44 PM »
By the sky which returns

I miss Inky  :'(

There are stronger cases for the sky dome in more ancient literature.

Ancient literature Dither??? Do I read that you consider validity of text to be based on age rather than content? During Victorian times the Doctors of the day thought that leaches were a sound medical treatment for many conditions. Medicine has now moved on and we no longer use them. The ancients used to live far shorter lives in much less comfortable conditions and yet we are expected to believe their ideas of our world are superior to all our science can offer?

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2017, 11:27:03 PM »
Do I read that you consider validity of text to be based on age rather than content?

No, not at all.  ::)

I'm simply suggesting that many ancient cosmologies have stronger references supporting a dome model than the example given. In the same way that there are many ancient deluge myths that point to a world wide flood event.

This is easy enough to find online so I won't bother you with links.

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Vongeo

• I don't get it either
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 02:01:25 PM »
Prolly just a bad game of werewolves
Maple syrup was a kind of candy, made from the blood of trees.

Offline V@sily

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 02:46:55 PM »
Hey there, im not a flat earther but I would like to say that I agree that quran mentioned something about the shape of the earth, like in sourat gashiya: Then do they not look at the camels - how they are created?(17) And at the sky - how it is raised?(18) And at the mountains - how they are erected?(19) And at the earth - how it is spread out?(20) or flattened cz in arabic it says accurately (flattened).
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 03:18:10 PM by V@sily »

Rama Set

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »
Do you also think that salt water and grease water cannot mix?