Re: Trump
« Reply #2140 on: August 20, 2017, 09:37:20 PM »
yeah all the people who said bannon implanted a mind control chip into trump's brain to dictate his feelings and actions must feel pretty dumb right now
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: August 21, 2017, 07:44:36 AM »
yeah all the people who said bannon implanted a mind control chip into trump's brain to dictate his feelings and actions must feel pretty dumb right now
I know, right?! Especially since they're largely the same people who said Putin was doing the same thing! Did the chips get into some sort of cyberwar????
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: August 21, 2017, 08:13:59 AM »
I know, right?! Especially since they're largely the same people who said Putin was doing the same thing! Did the chips get into some sort of cyberwar? ???

Nah.  Its all about how well they kiss ass.  Putin wasn't able to kiss ass well enough.  And Bannon got out ass kissed by scaramoochi, who then got his ass kicked by Kelly.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #2143 on: August 21, 2017, 10:35:21 AM »
Bannon survived Scaracucci by a couple of weeks. You are thing of Preibus.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: August 21, 2017, 12:05:54 PM »
Bannon survived Scaracucci by a couple of weeks. You are thing of Preibus.
No, I mean Bannon tried to keep Scaramucci from being hired and failed. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: August 21, 2017, 09:58:08 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41003929

The meme president gives no shits about your health advisories. Ain't no sun fuck with Trump.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: August 22, 2017, 03:54:04 AM »

The meme president gives no shits about your health advisories. Ain't no sun fuck with Trump.

He wanted to get more in tune with his base by being blind.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: August 22, 2017, 05:47:42 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

The article only hints at it, but don't forget that plenty of this money is being paid to Trump and his businesses for catering and accommodation at his properties. Remember when we were told that Trump's wealth meant he would be incorruptible?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: August 22, 2017, 08:15:43 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

The article only hints at it, but don't forget that plenty of this money is being paid to Trump and his businesses for catering and accommodation at his properties. Remember when we were told that Trump's wealth meant he would be incorruptible?

I remember when Obama taking a vacation was a waste of tax payer money.

« Reply #2149 on: August 22, 2017, 12:18:31 PM »

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: August 22, 2017, 10:52:20 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong (which is certainly not unlikely), but there's not really a noticeably more significant risk of just glancing at an eclipse than there is of glancing at the sun, right? As far as I've always known, it's just unadvised with the eclipse because you're more likely to stare at it. Which is also a bad idea with the sun alone. A fleeting glimpse shouldn't be an issue.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: August 23, 2017, 04:37:51 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong (which is certainly not unlikely), but there's not really a noticeably more significant risk of just glancing at an eclipse than there is of glancing at the sun, right? As far as I've always known, it's just unadvised with the eclipse because you're more likely to stare at it. Which is also a bad idea with the sun alone. A fleeting glimpse shouldn't be an issue.

I assume it's because the UV light is super intense due to bending around the moon.  Could be wrong.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: August 23, 2017, 08:07:21 AM »
The way I remember being taught, it's dangerous to look at an eclipse because, although there's still dangerous levels of UV light, because it's dark your irises don't contract so the cornea gets burnt.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: August 23, 2017, 08:11:18 AM »
The way I remember being taught, it's dangerous to look at an eclipse because, although there's still dangerous levels of UV light, because it's dark your irises don't contract so the cornea gets burnt.

http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae586.cfm

And I'm wrong, you're right.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: August 23, 2017, 09:01:05 AM »

http://v.omgomg.eu/blindtrump.mp4

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: August 23, 2017, 04:09:50 PM »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: August 23, 2017, 04:33:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/900192584953417729

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/donald-trump-arizona/index.html

He said that alot.
I think it's his way of getting the crowd to stay on his side.  Like "OMG!  Look, they're being evil!" and if anyone checks he can say "Well, obviously they didn't because I called them out on it."  Not sure what that's called but it's some form of manipulation.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: August 23, 2017, 08:22:34 PM »
This is straight up propoganda.  Got it in my inbox (cause I like to see what the red side says)

[/size]Dave -- [/size]The radical left wants to play games with our national security to further their extreme agenda.[/size][/font][/color][/color]Well, thankfully, they are not in charge. . . We are.[/font][/color][/size]Over the last six months, our president has kept his promise to enhance border security and enforce our immigration laws.[/size][/color][/size]Just look at what our conservative majority is doing to keep you safe:[/size][/color][/size]Authorizing the construction of a border wall.[/size][/size][/color][/size]Putting more boots on the ground by adding 5,000 Border Patrol Agents and 5,000 Customs and Border Protection Officers.[/size][/color]Making supporting our men and women in blue a top priority of this administration.[/color]And cracking down on so-called “Sanctuary Cities.”[/color][/font][/color][/color][/size]The radical left and biased media cannot stand the idea that we are enforcing our nation’s laws. From lies to delay tactics, they are trying to undermine our government in every possible way.[/size][/color][/size]We need to show them that we will never believe their lies.[/size][/color][/size]Will you stand with your conservative majority and signal your support for a safer America?[/size][/color][/size]SIGN HERE>>[/b][/size][/color][/size]Thank you,[/size][/color][/size]NRCC HQ[/size][/color]

Rama Set

« Reply #2159 on: August 23, 2017, 08:25:58 PM »
He had me up until "agenda"