Offline beardo

• View Profile
Re: 2016 US Presidential Race
« Reply #720 on: May 09, 2016, 05:06:15 PM »
Crooked Hilary and lying Ted will bow before the God-Emperor.
The Mastery.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: May 09, 2016, 05:33:19 PM »
Crooked Hilary and lying Ted will bow before the God-Emperor.

They will BEND THE KNEE

« Reply #722 on: May 09, 2016, 05:58:34 PM »
Trump's "campaign" thus far is a publicity stunt, not an attempt for political office. Polls this far out mean absolutely nothing.

That said, Hillary Clinton looks like the best likely candidate. As great as Bernie would be, it's not realistic to expect him to win a general election.

How's Trumps candidacy looking at this point Ben? With DNC shooting themselves in the foot by alienating independent voters, I've seen way more Bernie supporters tell me they will vote for Trump if Hillary wins than anything else. Also, I think #bernieorbust is out trending #nevertrump. At this point I think it's not realistic to expect Mrs. Clinton to win a general election.

George

« Reply #723 on: May 09, 2016, 06:13:47 PM »
Trump's campaign was pretty much just a publicity stunt a year ago, just like all his previous campaigns were.  I'm sure that Trump was as surprised as anyone when this time it really took off.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: May 09, 2016, 06:24:19 PM »
Trump's campaign was pretty much just a publicity stunt a year ago, just like all his previous campaigns were.  I'm sure that Trump was as surprised as anyone when this time it really took off.

Trump didn't have any previous campaigns. He sometimes announced himself for giggles, but never participated in debates or actually held rallies.

Trump trademarked "make America great again" in November 2012. This campaign success was hardly the accident you or anyone else continually claims it is.

It's okay.

Trump is smarter than you.
Trump has more friends than you.
Trump has more money than you.
Trump's family line makes yours look like a line of homeless people.

Saddam, like all non-successful people, really wants to see Trump's success as a complete accident. In Saddam's mind, you can never be successful of your own volition. It's always a happy accident.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 06:26:19 PM by Rushy »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: May 12, 2016, 09:54:18 AM »
Trump is better than Hilary The Serial Liar or Can Count Sanders.

I like Cruz, most of the party insiders hate him. That tells me was not going along to get along. We  require someone, a whole lot of someones, in office that are will stand castrate the opposition in order to stand for the Constitution and therefor the people.

But now, now we have to settle for Trump.
  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Maybe they support The Serial Liar or Can't Count.
No, I was mostly commenting on how your message doesn't consist of a single coherent sentence. Originally I hoped you're just spamming copypasta, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

lol you're still trying.

Saddam. It's okay. You were wrong. We were right. It's not a big deal. It's a thing that happens. You don't have to keep defending yourself every time something doesn't go your way. Shrug it off and move on.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:56:12 AM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #726 on: May 12, 2016, 10:45:44 AM »
Shrug it off and move on.
If only he were capable.
The Mastery.

Offline Round fact

• Science and math over opinion
    • View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #727 on: May 12, 2016, 11:32:39 AM »

I like Cruz, most of the party insiders hate him. That tells me was not going along to get along. We  require someone, a whole lot of someones, in office that are will stand castrate the opposition in order to stand for the Constitution and therefor the people.

But now, now we have to settle for Trump.
  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Maybe they support The Serial Liar or Can't Count.
No, I was mostly commenting on how your message doesn't consist of a single coherent sentence. Originally I hoped you're just spamming copypasta, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

lol you're still trying.

Saddam. It's okay. You were wrong. We were right. It's not a big deal. It's a thing that happens. You don't have to keep defending yourself every time something doesn't go your way. Shrug it off and move on.

Except for my naming Clinton Serial Liar and Sanders Can't Count. what I posted is clear. Where live, do they offer adult reading classes?

Edited because Simon and Schuster have been employed here as spelling and grammar Nazis
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:46:56 PM by Round fact »

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: May 12, 2016, 11:43:25 AM »
Where live, do the offer adult reading classes?

Archived for later commemoration in the meme history of FES

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: May 12, 2016, 12:03:03 PM »

Archived for later commemoration in the meme history of FES
XD. Classic!
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: May 12, 2016, 01:50:49 PM »
Except for my naming Clinton Serial Liar and Sanders Can't Count. what I posted is clear. Where live, do the offer adult reading classes?
Sigh, okay, let's go through your post step by step:

"Can Count Sanders"? What can he count? Why is that an insult?

That tells me was not going along to get along.
What? "That tells me not going along to along"? Are you trying to say something along the lines of "That tells me he was not going to get along with the Republican establishment"?

that are will stand castrate the opposition in order to stand for the Constitution and therefor the people.
"That are will stand castrate the opposition"? Look, I'm not1 going to bash you for not speaking English as a first language, but please try to proofread your posts before publishing them.

And finally:
Sig'd. That was too good.

1 - lol joke's on you I'm definitely going to bash you
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:56:35 PM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: May 12, 2016, 03:40:08 PM »
Trump is better than Hilary The Serial Liar...

I'm sorry, are you really implying that Trump is a paragon of honesty? ???
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: May 12, 2016, 04:32:16 PM »

And the 2016 Strawman award goes to... ROUNDY! Do you have anything to say to your family and friends after winning this prestigious award?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 12, 2016, 04:50:09 PM »

And the 2016 Strawman award goes to... ROUNDY! Do you have anything to say to your family and friends after winning this prestigious award?

That is a direct response to Round Fact's statement. I didn't imply any kind of refutation of any argument, merely asked a question. Please learn what a straw man is before throwing around accusations.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: May 12, 2016, 09:48:54 PM »

That is a direct response to Round Fact's statement. I didn't imply any kind of refutation of any argument, merely asked a question. Please learn what a straw man is before throwing around accusations.

Pongo is right. You made an irrelevant strawman. A very bad one, nonetheless. Hardly deserving of "strawman of 2016" award.

George

« Reply #735 on: May 13, 2016, 03:27:04 AM »
Comparing Trump favorably to someone described as a "serial liar" does carry the implication that Trump isn't a liar.  That being said, Hillary has been accused of lying about matters far more serious than whether or not Trump was mocking a disabled journalist or if he knew who David Duke was, so I understand where the comparison is coming from.

Offline Round fact

• Science and math over opinion
    • View Profile
    • Starflight Publishing
« Reply #736 on: May 13, 2016, 01:55:36 PM »
"Can Count Sanders"? What can he count? Why is that an insult

Sanders believes he can provide “free” heath care and other free services.

Never mind that raising taxes means it is not free. How he says he can pay for this “Free” service is mathematically impossible. At a rally, he told a questioner that he could raise everyone’s taxes $500, and that would pay for everyone’s health care.

The IRS says there are 216 million taxpayers. The US Census says there are 320 million citizens.  That works out to $28.12 per person covered, per month.  Even before the massive increases ObamaCare inflicted (and is not done doing so) my coverage is more than 8 times that high for each member of this house hold. So far the promised $2,500 in "savings" has seen an increase of 1,238% to date. “Free” is going to skyrocket that at an unbelievable rate.

Hence, Sanders cannot count.

What? "That tells me not going along to along"? Are you trying to say something along the lines of "That tells me he was not going to get along with the Republican establishment"

It means he is not Dem lite, as is most of the rest of GOP. That is a good thing in my book. He is more interested in serving the people, and is not afraid to stand up the establishment GOP.

He who has never fat fingered a post is free to cast the first stone. I was not aware this site was edited by Simon and Shuster.  However, I’ll edit the post for spelling. Got to keep the spelling and grammar Nazis happy.

I'm sorry, are you really implying that Trump is a paragon of honesty?

Where in my post did I imply such a thing? What I DID say, was Trump was preferable to Clinton.  ::)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: May 27, 2016, 09:31:59 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: May 27, 2016, 10:37:44 PM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281556-trump-decides-he-wont-debate-bernie-sanders

It's a shame he back-tracked but such is life.

That's disappointing, but I don't blame him. Debating a candidate that lost three months ago isn't the best use of time.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: May 27, 2016, 10:44:40 PM »
Not a good move by the Don. Probably the first real blunder in his campaign.