Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Why space launches?
« on: August 17, 2017, 01:00:03 AM »
Why do private companies spend millions of dollars to launch satellites into space if you can't get into space? Why are there private companies providing these services? Is everyone in on the conspiracy and are REALLY good at keeping secrets??

Another question - how does satellite radio work? I can drive anywhere and never lose the signal. (provided I have line of sight to the sky) I wish my cell phone was half as good. Why would a private company claim to be satellite radio if it isn't possible??? Again, in on the conspiracy?
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Hmmm

Re: Why space launches?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 11:16:17 AM »
StinkyOne, every human has been brainwashed throughout life and will be to death. And the workers of private companies, who launch satellites into space, are no exception!
I think loosely for now, that reptilian/insectoid shapeshifters have infiltrated society to such a big extent: you might be having sex with a woman/man, and she/he could be a non-human being!
Their lying is multi-layered to protect themselves from disclosure as much as possible. Every of these beings knows human psychology more than any smartest human psychologist on earth would do. They know a lot about us, they study us tremendously, and they know how to exploit us smartly for their purposes:
* very advanced social engineering.
* advanced body language
* etc
You might be having reptilians in your family with whom you grew up. I do have 2-3 of them, as i think and as i notice similar to reptiles behavior in them. Or i just made myself believe in that, i'm not sure...

I can drive anywhere and never lose the signal. (provided I have line of sight to the sky) I wish my cell phone was half as good. Why would a private company claim to be satellite radio if it isn't possible???
Some companies disguise cell towers as trees, or is it government agencies?
BUT of course, these are just my crazy assumptions, i might be wrong! Correct me, but don't just call me stupid or crazy.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 08:34:53 AM by Hmmm »

Offline BlueMoon

• NASA Defender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 01:23:07 AM »
StinkyOne, every human has been brainwashed throughout life and will be to death. And the workers of private companies, who launch satellites into space, are no exception!
I think loosely for now, that reptilian/insectoid shapeshifters have infiltrated society to such a big extent: you might be having sex with a woman/man, and she/he could be a non-human being!
Their lying is multi-layered to protect themselves from disclosure as much as possible. Every of these beings knows human psychology more than any smartest human psychologist on earth would do. They know a lot about us, they study us tremendously, and they know how to exploit us smartly for their purposes:
* very advanced social engineering.
* advanced body language
* etc
You might be having reptilians in your family with whom you grew up. I do have 2-3 of them, as i think and as i notice similar to reptiles behavior in them. Or i just made myself believe in that, i'm not sure...

Some companies disguise cell towers as trees, or is it government agencies?
BUT of course, these are just my crazy assumptions, i might be wrong! Correct me, but don't just call me stupid or crazy.

Reptilians/Insectoids, huh.  Your description of them reads like a parody. 

Reptiles and insects evolved here, on Earth.  Neither of them have any ability to shape-shift, and neither of them could get as large as humans and still stand on their hind legs. 
You're saying that they can transform to human forms and be completely imperceptible (or nearly so, since you and the people you follow can distinguish them).  What about having a birth certificate?  What about getting blood drawn?  Wouldn't medical personnel be able to tell that they aren't human? 
And you're saying that not only do they blend in with human society perfectly, but they also control every aspect of it.  How?  Why?  This is all very ridiculous. 
I won't call you crazy, as per your request, but have you ever actually thought critically about what you're claiming?

As for disguising cell towers as trees, they do this to be less disruptive to people and wildlife.  They don't put that much effort into it, and it's easy to tell them from a real tree, but they stick out less.  I don't see what that has to do with anything, though. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Hmmm

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 09:14:01 AM »
Neither of them have any ability to shape-shift, and neither of them could get as large as humans and still stand on their hind legs. 
Even i'm not sure whether this hypothesis is real or not.

I disagree with the part that says about reptilians being entities, i think they're physical beings, but, of course, the could be both, or i might be wrong.

There is a category of youtube videos called gangstalking, and in fact the stalkers are reptilian beings.

There are many people who claim existence of highly-developed reptiles, the most notorious and influential is David Icke. He wrote some books and gave many lectures on reptilians. Less famous ukrainian conspiracy theorist Vyacheslav Kotlyarov extends David Icke's theory and tells about historical part of our hidden enslavement by reptilian/insectoid/etc beings.
The classical examples in usage would be taking literally part about the aliens in movies like They Live and Invasion of the Body snatchers.
Shapeshifting is a technological(holographic) or less possible psychokinetical(yes, i do believe in psychokinesis!) ability reptilian/insectoid beings have mastered enough to be extremely indistinguishable from humans.They are able to emulate every little aspect of anatomy, behaviour, psychology, etc, because they have probably been deeply studying us and still study for a very long time. I myself very curious of how reptilians/insectoids fake everything!
Yet sometimes their "cloak" misbehaves and shows true form: uncontrollable tongue flickering, skin "texture rambling", teeth enlargement, body distortions, - in such situations few reptilians/insectoids may start panicking and use vast variety of methods to hide the failure and keep trust/belief of the humans. Every one of them is trained, better than CIA, FBI and any government agencies methods multipled by million times, to handle any possible situations of disclosure.
These beings are the ones who hide under the illuminati, freemasons, the skull and bones, builderberg and in control of the world via these "proxy-shields". It's not hard at all for them to create, implant into family, society, and sustain every single fake identity, because they work together and/or strictly hierarchically(especially insectoids).
People who has awakened, whether they realize it or not, are able to feel internally the oddness of fake humans.
Why do it?
The motives are to
* exploit our godly potential: Imagine, that we could be for them as hardware for the voracious gamers.
* get the most juice of life, produce, by constantly stimulating us, as much negative energy(pain, anger, depression, sadness) as possible for infernal astral beings, which love consuming very much.
* always rule the world, without any possible rivals to take the authority over, avoiding karma and other dangerous for them "balancing" subsystems" by hiding things in plain sight(subliminal messages).
* have constant pleasure stimulation by playing with us as dolls from dangerous(warfare) to simple(family structure) games. To have pleasure from realization of their actions over us.
* To possibly study us as children study dead frogs in schools at lessons.
And it's not all!
* to least possibly eat our meat as a delicate meal, and drink our blood as juice. Although it's possible!

So "they" are, i think, combination of both malevolent(male+violent...) conscious aliens, not caring at all beings and astral infernal beings.

Quote from: BlueMoon
I don't see what that has to do with anything, though.
The more cell towers will be deployed the more radiation and cancerous, if they exist, diseases, vibrational attacks we will get.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:36:49 PM by Hmmm »

Offline Mock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 09:33:21 PM »
*something something infernal astral CIA awakened shapeshifter reptilians*
Umm. Okay.
Do you have any conclusive evidence for that?

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 09:44:04 PM »
None of this reptile nonsense even relates to my question, which no FEer can explain. If you think there are alien shape shifters controlling the world, get help for your mental condition before you become a danger to yourself or others. Fact is, while there are almost certainly other life forms in our galaxy, none of them are here controlling our world. We are alone on this rock, separated from any other world by distances so vast as to be insurmountable. Humans haven't even been making our presence known for long enough to be detected by many civilizations, let alone any advanced enough to travel here in a short time period. (with the ability to shape shift, lol. This is high school level daydreaming)
-Terry50

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 02:47:22 PM »
*something something infernal astral CIA awakened shapeshifter reptilians*
Umm. Okay.
Do you have any conclusive evidence for that?

The reptilian shape shifter videos are hilarious.  They take the video artifacts caused by compression as proof of scary lizard aliens. Oh look a blob of pixels changed, must be an alien lizard.

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 11:47:30 PM »
Why do private companies spend millions of dollars to launch satellites into space if you can't get into space? Why are there private companies providing these services? Is everyone in on the conspiracy and are REALLY good at keeping secrets??

Another question - how does satellite radio work? I can drive anywhere and never lose the signal. (provided I have line of sight to the sky) I wish my cell phone was half as good. Why would a private company claim to be satellite radio if it isn't possible??? Again, in on the conspiracy?

Just 17 years ago very few knew how to compress digital packets to send voice thru and over the internet without jitter or packet loss.

Hmmm maybe you pay the price of fake satellitetry, to understand how to bounce info off the dome? Oh and we have kill switch gear so all your customers loose connection forever and you get sued if you speak of the dome. Besides all these hooyahs on flatearth site will call you crazy.....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 01:41:37 AM »

I can state unequivocally that I have a few reptiles in my family and among my circle of acquaintances. They're out there!
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 02:04:02 AM »
All this nonsense about reptile shape shifters and imaginary domes and still not a single flat Earther has touched my original question!
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 02:25:40 AM »
All this nonsense about reptile shape shifters and imaginary domes and still not a single flat Earther has touched my original question!

Ah, satellites are launched into the sky via rockets dude. Or previously in the cargo hold of the space shuttles. Now we can argue if a satellite was really in a rocket or in the shuttle but the facts are, you ain't never seen one but you believe NASA.....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2017, 02:31:49 AM »
Why not have communication systems tethered to balloons or in aircraft circling above? Who needs satellites other than making several million off unsuspecting clients.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2017, 02:49:00 AM »
Lets not forget chemtrails and there many uses. They are metallic nano particles that can stay aloft for more than a month.

Not only does it dumb down society with the barium and aluminum oxide, its used for a communication reflector, radar assistance, HAAP reflector, weather modifier and dome masking agent.

Satellites are not real, they aren't in any cargo holds that always tip over sideways and plop in the oceans. No rockets go up, they all have to limp over due to crashing into the dome otherwise and give up the ghost.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2017, 03:13:05 AM »
Satellites are always falling back to earth, no propulsion, falling falling falling perfectly timed with gravity and the earths rotation, amazing amazing.

Some satellites are 50,000 miles high, NO that's not a typo but we still can't get just a couple pictures of the whole planet earth. Just a Polaroid moment.

Total FAKERY !

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2017, 04:53:31 AM »
Satellites are always falling back to earth, no propulsion, falling falling falling perfectly timed with gravity and the earths rotation, amazing amazing.

Some satellites are 50,000 miles high, NO that's not a typo but we still can't get just a couple pictures of the whole planet earth. Just a Polaroid moment.

Total FAKERY !
But we have lots of pictures of the Earth from space. Are you ok? Do you need to talk or something?

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2017, 05:30:43 AM »
That eye crying thing by the football player was really weird.   :'(
I'm not saying its supernatural but does anyone have an explanation for that?

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Hmmm

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2017, 09:58:58 AM »
That eye crying thing by the football player was really weird.   :'(
I'm not saying its supernatural but does anyone have an explanation for that?
Dither, there will only be cover-up explanations like problem after plastic surgery, hormonal problems, etc - lies.
This person on the video is a non-human - it's a shapeshifting being!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 10:00:53 AM by Hmmm »

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2017, 03:18:59 PM »
Why not have communication systems tethered to balloons or in aircraft circling above? Who needs satellites other than making several million off unsuspecting clients.

Herein lies the heart of my question - WHY????  I get cable tv from a cable that runs underground. The cable companies make billions off of clients that don't care how their favorites shows make it to their TVs. There is no need to claim something is using a satellite if it isn't!!

As far as tethered balloons or circling aircraft - there aren't any. They would be all over.
-Terry50

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2017, 03:23:58 PM »

Total FAKERY !

No propulsion???? I've seen rocket launches, PLENTY of propulsion. Also, large satellites do need boosts from time to time. Think space station. There are pics of the whole planet. I have a telescope. I've seen Jupiter and it's moons. I've seen Saturn and it's rings. There is no dome. There is no proof or evidence of any kind for a dome. This is utter idiocy.
-Terry50

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 06:32:24 PM »

Ah, satellites are launched into the sky via rockets dude. Or previously in the cargo hold of the space shuttles. Now we can argue if a satellite was really in a rocket or in the shuttle but the facts are, you ain't never seen one but you believe NASA.....

You "ain't never seen" a man walk on water or raise the dead but you believe in a 2000-year-old Jewish zombie that was his own father...
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?