Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Bird with a broken wing
    • View Profile
Re: Now Playing (the Video Game Version)
« Reply #760 on: March 25, 2017, 08:08:18 AM »
So I decided to play again today, but this time on my friend's PS4 Pro and 4K TV, and with that I take back anything negative related to visuals. It is fucking beautiful like that. Good framerate, I didn't notice any aliasing at all, everything is super detailed and gorgeous.

Also the game has a massive rise in quality correlating with how well you and Trico learn to communicate with each other. We're an amazing team now and it's fluid af and everything feels much less clunky. Part of the latter is surely to do with the fact that Team Ico's games just have bizarre controls in general, so they take getting used to. For example, there's a button to jump, and there's a separate button to jump forward. Weird.
Quote from: garygreen date=1480782226
i also took an online quiz that said i was a giraffe.  and i guess you're dumb enough to believe that i must be because the internet said so.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 29, 2017, 02:56:21 AM »
Got Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 & II.5 ReMix and am currently playing through the remastered Kingdom Hearts I.

None of has aged well. At all. The gameplay got the worst of it.
i also took an online quiz that said i was a giraffe.  and i guess you're dumb enough to believe that i must be because the internet said so.

Offline rooster

• cock-a-doodle-doo, darlin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 29, 2017, 01:33:01 PM »
I tried playing Kingdom Hearts last year on my PS2. And yeah. That one will just have to live fondly in my memory.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 03, 2017, 10:43:19 PM »
Beat The Last Guardian last night. I creyed. Also almost had a heart attack, I wasn't expecting it to get so intense. The game really only gets better as you go on, though it also gets more stressful.

Offline Particle Person

• born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 30, 2017, 01:29:29 AM »
What Remains of Edith Finch is probably the best "walking simulator" (this term is a bit of a disservice in this case, since there are some actual fun game mechanics) I've ever played.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline rooster

• cock-a-doodle-doo, darlin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: May 21, 2017, 03:06:08 PM »
Well after a lot of unfortunate events and waiting, I finally beat the Witcher 3.
I got the good ending. Went with Yennefer (duh). Finished in full mastercrafted Wolven gear.

Now to play the expansions.