Offline Smokified

• View Profile
Re: Evidence of this supposed Ice Wall
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2017, 03:07:23 PM »
All honest and objective observations of the earth indicate the earth is a globe.
If you're not interested in learning, we can't help you.

Another excuse for just not having a response.  It would seem here that it is you who isn't interested in learning.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2017, 06:14:01 PM »
You're obviously not interested in having a serious conversation about this. You just want to tell us why you feel we're wrong. Sorry, not interested. If your attitude changes let me know, otherwise not much sense continuing wasting both our time.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Smokified

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2017, 09:44:22 PM »
You're obviously not interested in having a serious conversation about this. You just want to tell us why you feel we're wrong. Sorry, not interested. If your attitude changes let me know, otherwise not much sense continuing wasting both our time.

I am questioning the flat earth theory with facts.  That is how it works.  You don't go get to just make claims, have no information to support those claims, and then tell the people who disagree with you that they are clueless and you are not having the conversation.

The bottom line is it is YOU that are not interested in having a serious conversation about this.  Every single time anyone flat earther is provided with facts that they don't have an answer for, this is the response.  You are not a victim of anything other than the lies you tell yourself to continue this belief that everyone is lying to you and you are the only enlightened one.

So do as you always do and run away with whatever excuse you need to make for yourself.  Everyone else knows the real reason.