Re: Today is the 31st anniversary of the Challenger Disaster...
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 05:32:16 PM »
But how do we even know if Tom's real name is even Tom or that Tom's, or whoever he really is's, picture is really a picture of a Tom named Tom Bishop? Not to mention, how did he get younger before he died? Have we found the real reptilian?

I think you are missing the point.

If you showed me a picture of some other Tom Bishop 30 years from now, aged exactly as you'd expect a 50 year young stud like our Tom Bishop to age, then I'd think you had a point.

totallackey

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 06:26:32 PM »

Imagine them with glasses and a derpy frown. Not identical, but about as close as the Challenger lookalikes.

I thought the Upper Fora was a place where the concept of intellectual and philosophical honesty were to be held sacred.

And then I read this portion of your post in this thread and was immediately dispelled of that notion.

Even you cannot make this claim in a serious fashion.

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 07:01:20 PM »
But how do we even know if Tom's real name is even Tom or that Tom's, or whoever he really is's, picture is really a picture of a Tom named Tom Bishop? Not to mention, how did he get younger before he died? Have we found the real reptilian?

I think you are missing the point.

If you showed me a picture of some other Tom Bishop 30 years from now, aged exactly as you'd expect a 50 year young stud like our Tom Bishop to age, then I'd think you had a point.

The point is that given any combination of name and face, there is a decent chance of finding a similarly named lookalike (assuming their name isn't too rare and matches their ethnicity). It took me about 30 seconds to find TWO. If you want an example with a 30 year age difference, you would need to start with someone much younger than Tom Bishop, since there just aren't many people in their 80s - 90s.

Unfortunately, lacking proper training or good recognition software, this a subjective. You are just going to keep insisting that any example I provide isn't close enough, while exaggerating the identicalness of the Challenger lookalikes.