Offline Sure

• View Profile
Yosemite National Park and the night sky
« on: January 19, 2017, 11:23:06 PM »
As of late I've been looking into the flat Earth. After a week or so of watching documentaries, listening to talk shows, reading forum posts, etc. I've fallen back on something I've experienced firsthand. Which is of course, the night sky in places like Yosemite.

Not my video, just for reference.

Most of what I've watched/listened to/read supports the claim that satellites just aren't a thing that zip around up there, but this is clear evidence to the contrary. Evidence that anyone can personally witness and/or recreate. So I guess my question is how do you go about explaining this with the flat Earth model?

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
Re: Yosemite National Park and the night sky
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:23:54 AM »
As of late I've been looking into the flat Earth. After a week or so of watching documentaries, listening to talk shows, reading forum posts, etc. I've fallen back on something I've experienced firsthand. Which is of course, the night sky in places like Yosemite.

Most of what I've watched/listened to/read supports the claim that satellites just aren't a thing that zip around up there, but this is clear evidence to the contrary. Evidence that anyone can personally witness and/or recreate. So I guess my question is how do you go about explaining this with the flat Earth model?
It looks as though nobody's interested in the night sky over "the prettiest National Park in the USA". Well, we thought enough of it to visit in all seasons, with twice in winter.

totallackey

Re: Yosemite National Park and the night sky
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 05:28:08 PM »

Explaining what?

The video?

What further background do you have on the video?