Re: Conspiracies... how long can they really last?
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2016, 01:39:54 PM »
the rosenbergs

I did a Google search for US Atomic Bomb secrets and couldn't find anything. The US Government seems to be doing a good job of keeping them secret from the public, regardless if one secret was transferred from one party to another at some point.

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were mercilessly executed for what they did. They were parents of two small children. The consequence for leaking a US secret is the ultimate one: Death.
I just wanted add my 2 cents on this subject. Why are no secrets found or leaked about atom bombs? Because they are not real! They don't exist any more than a man went the moon.

Revisit all the old footage of explosions. You can clearly see that the footage is fake, multi layered.

Now revisit Nagasaki and Hiroshima... You will see in the aftermath photos that both cities look just like Tokyo after the massive FIRE BOMBINGS!

There is no difference at all. Most concrete structures still standing and intact. Yet only the wooden structures have been burned to a crisp.

Atomic weapons are just a mind control weapon, not a real one.

So to close, I'd like to warn anyone reading this....

When the fake terrorist set off the fake nuke and the fake t.v. shows you, prepare for all food shipments from overseas to end for a long period of time.

The US gets more than 40% of it's food from overseas...

You know all those millions of people around the world that the US has left standing in line for food???

Well karma is a......

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2016, 01:44:28 PM »
A leaked Top Secret document won't get very far on the internet. The US Government has the full force of the law, the compliance of media, of ISPs, of foreign nations, and near limitless finances to shut things down. What makes you think they couldn't keep something a secret if they really wanted to?

You mean like Edward Snowden  or Wikileaks.    Remember US Government is not the only force at play here,  there are other foreign governments with cyber warfare capabilities.

The only reason Snowden secrets are allowed in the press is because the NSA was breaking the law and we have a very liberal government in power who doesn't like them. The NSA was loudly complaining that the Obama Administration basically turned their back on them after the leaks happened.

If the government wanted to, they could go after the journalists. I can assure you, if anything like Nuclear Secrets were published those news agencies would have been shut down immediately.

I don't mean to pick on you Tom. I agree with much that you post.

However you must know that the Snowden documents are a conspiracy as well.

It isn't real. It's that simple.

This situation was only created to throw it in your face what the gov is capable of. Nothing more.

Have you seen the TED conference where Snowden was a guest but he wasn't there in person. His face on a screen on a robotic head!!

It looks so ridiculous its laughable.

Offline Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2016, 03:09:11 PM »
The way I see it the conspiracy would have to pre-date any space program.

Prior to and up to WWII planes and ships used celestial navigation.  The math and data, for the sake of argument, revealed to people not in the conspiracy involved geometry and astronomy based on a round Earth.  Astronomers and some cartographers would need to be involved.

When building long suspensions bridges it is taught the curvature of the earth needs to be taken into account. So at least any engineers designing the bridge and some construction workers need to be involved.  Plans would need to be presented that take the curvature into account, then other plans used for the actual bridge.  A special crew would be needed to construct the parts that were the hidden plan.

Surveyors would at the very least need to be carefully watched and monitored.  It could be very easy for them to start noticing a inconsistencies.  Simply because a FE map and RE map would not mesh well together.  They would have to fudge in some areas.  Maybe only allowing their surveyors in certain areas where this inconsistencies would be more noticeable would work.

At least some pilots and ship captains and crews for certain routes.  Again for the map being inconsistent with actuality.  If this is not true you would have pilots and captains wondering why they are burning more fuel, landmarks not being seen, taking longer then planned.

Meteorologist may need to be involved.  I am not talking about the ones you see on TV, I am talking about the ones studying the atmosphere. 

Many people involved in the Earth Sciences.  Geophysics, geostatistics, volcanology, paleomagnetism, seismology, petrology and hydrogeology is what I can think of.  All could lead to the discovery or have discovered the Earth is flat. Either they need to be monitored or part of the conspiracy.

Of course there would need to be people doing the grunt work keeping things under wraps.

Then the leadership of the organization/people at the top would need to pass the torch.  I guess to their children? Maybe they induct people after a thorough vetting process.

I have no clue how many people would need to be involved.  I find it hard to imagine it is under a 1,000 as I have seen some people claim. I do think it would have needed to start before the space program.  I know some FE'ers do not like to admit it but there is a whole lot of data obtained and scientist were agreeing the Earth was round prior to 1961. So if they were selling a fake RE theory and discounting a FE as being implausible to impossible it stands to reason the conspiracy may have started before they claimed someone made it to space and orbited our planet.