Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
Re: Cancer is easily cured with common grocery store items
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2017, 11:41:51 AM »
In Rounder's comment, you are the random stranger. He is saying that anyone who takes your advice is foolish.
FE'ism requires suspension of disbelief...

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2017, 04:54:47 PM »
In Rounder's comment, you are the random stranger. He is saying that anyone who takes your advice is foolish.

Since this thread seems to be getting thousands of views I've added a disclaimer to the OP instructing people to consult a medical professional before exploring a path of self treatment.

« Reply #162 on: May 01, 2017, 12:17:05 AM »

Since this thread seems to be getting thousands of views I've added a disclaimer to the OP instructing people to consult a medical professional before exploring a path of self treatment.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2017, 05:44:51 PM »
In accord with the spirit of the initial post about achieving good health without being exploited by the medical establishment, I'd like to mention a series of useful and practical oriented medical books I recently associated with the People's Medical Society.

The now defunct People's Medical Society was anti-medical establishment organisation that formed as an offshoot of Rodale Press which has been one of the major publishers of organic gardening books since the 1930's. The zenith of the People's Medical Society was the 1980's and 1990's. Unsurprisingly, it was slandered by many establishment medical doctors. An informative link describing one investigator's findings:

http://www.healthy.net/Health/Article/Peoples_Medical_Society/1030

The significance of the People's Medical Society today is an excellent series of books authored and co-authored by its Chief Executive Officer Charles Inlander. His books are available used and inexpensive through vendors like Amazon, Abe Books, etc.

Examples are 'Take This Book to the Hospital With You' which has a perspective of doctors and the medical establishment as predatory fascists out to skin you alive. The book is useful to avoid incurring unnecessary costs and unnecessary surgeries and medical procedures. It assists one's health and finances. He wrote a whole series of such books such as 'Take This Book to the Dentist... the Gynecologist... the Pediatrician... the Obstetrician, etc.

For home use, I also picked up Charles Inlander's 'Over the Counter Doctor' and similar books. One book not directly associated with the People's Medical Society but worthy of mention is 'Prescription for Nutritional Healing' by Phyllis Balch which has been my go to home medical book for many years.