Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
Nikon Coolpix p900, telescopes, iPad app, and satellites
« on: May 23, 2017, 06:00:18 PM »
There are now a few amateur videos out there of the ISS passing the moon.  The p900 has an awesome zoom that has to bee seen to believe it.  Optical 83x, 2000 mm equivalent.  Are these all fake?

There are many amateur photos and videos of ISS taken with telescopes.   Do these not prove it exists or are they all lying?

I have an app called Skywalk on my iPad that shows locations of celestial objects including man-made satellites.   As soon as a new commercial satellite is launched it gets added to the database and you can locate and track it with the naked eye.  Please tell me how this is possible and what are satellites if not orbital vehicles?

Note that many go north south as well as west to east.

I did a search, some FE people say there are satellites and some say there are not.   

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline Boodidlie

• God is sovereign and I'm just along for the ride
    • View Profile
    • dadmansabode
Re: Nikon Coolpix p900, telescopes, iPad app, and satellites
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 07:17:29 PM »
According to the FErs ....
Satellites and the ISS do not exist and are nothing more than a Government funded Media hoax ..
all photos and video are produced in an elaborate state-of-the-art studio.

I get no answers either ..... so much for "debate" .... good luck

tonight in Wichita KS = Tue May 23, 9:51 PM   6 min   41°   11° above SSW   10° above ENE < I'll attemp to catch video
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:38:59 PM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 09:39:06 PM »
According to the FErs ....
Satellites and the ISS do not exist and are nothing more than a Government funded Media hoax ..
all photos and video are produced in an elaborate state-of-the-art studio.

I get no answers either ..... so much for "debate" .... good luck

tonight in Wichita KS = Tue May 23, 9:51 PM   6 min   41°   11° above SSW   10° above ENE < I'll attemp to catch video

I hear you.  I just thought if an amateur non-black-helicopter type took the pictures it might make a difference.

It's really sad that there is no real debate here.   All I have gotten so far is insults and instructions to read the FAQ/Wiki where I will find my answers.  Only to find the FAQ/WIKI has no such answer.  I get it that trolls come along to poke people with a stick, but i am not one of them.  I like logical debate and discussion and I hoped to have some.  No such luck.

This website is dedicated to unraveling the true mysteries of the universe and demonstrating that the earth is flat and that Round Earth doctrine is little more than an elaborate hoax.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:46:22 PM by TomInAustin »

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 03:28:06 AM »

The International Space Station Flyover ... Wichita KS

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:37:28 AM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 03:19:14 PM »
looks to me someone is getting ready for a space walk ? .... http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream ...
amazing how this is all faked in a studio .. how much these impostors paid to fib (acc to FErs) about their fake spacewalk (lol)

EagleSeven = No, they are shutting the Suits down, removing batteries, etc.

............ thanks, .... here's a better watch (auto recorded) http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/103588485

Great view from space http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream/pop-out
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 03:14:26 AM by Boodidlie »

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 04:41:10 PM »
looks to me someone is getting ready for a space walk ? .... http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream ...
amazing how this is all faked in a studio .. how much these impostors paid to fib (acc to FErs) about their fake spacewalk (lol)

EagleSeven = No, they are shutting the Suits down, removing batteries, etc.

............ thanks, .... here's a better watch (auto recorded) http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/103588485

It's obviously fake since the speaker is in an Indian call center.