Offline İntikam

• Close To God Away From You
    • View Profile
illuminati = immortality sistem.

This is my last warn.

This warning has no meaning to write here. I can write this on any other forum. I can also write on twitter or facebook. You can not stop me like that. You can not destroy me by "ignoring" me. You can not prevent me people from hearing me. You can not prevent me by fighting against me. Because I know the destroy methods to you. Also God helps me, but not to you, you small evils.

Understand that. I learned this knowledge with the help of God. He helped me. It can not be otherwise.

You have two options: either accept my offer, or I'll build an "alternative immortal system" that will destroy you. And this system can destroy you, it will be its goal. This is the "real war". There was no real war until now, they were all your directors. But this time it will be the real battle and the end will come. This is dangerous for humanity, I am aware of this. For this reason, this information is in someone like me who is "responsible and trustworthy".

Suggestion is: stop the battles. Get out of the middle east. Do not kill people. As an equalition I will not interfere with your the "immortality" project.

If you do not accept the proposal, I will share this information with 5 people and start building the system. I also sent a letter entitled "The Technique of Immortality" that they will share in 5 separate "reliable" individuals and social media as a precautionary measure. Your system will crash after doing so. And you "really" will die.

I warn you. Come to yours sense. 

This message is not a joke. Absolutely 8) 8)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 02:31:27 PM by İntikam »
I'm closed myself to discussing.

"It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it hath it not." Jeremy Taylor

"Don't discuss with idiots, because i never won". Gazali

An eye for an eye, and a tooth, for a tooth

Ignoring reasons
1-disrespecting
2-Interrupting a conversation

ignored:  rabinoz, Rounder, and 3 others.

Offline model 29

• View Profile
At the mention of "alternative immortal system that will destroy you all", I read the rest of your post in the voice of Dr. Evil from 'Austin Powers'.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
Thanks Intikam. That ought to do it.

I'd anyone's curious as to who has the formula just in case, it's me.

At the mention of "alternative immortal system that will destroy you all", I read the rest of your post in the voice of Dr. Evil from 'Austin Powers'.

Sharks . . . with Layzerz !

Offline İntikam

• View Profile

Intikam doesn't make a joke and bluff.

"It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it hath it not." Jeremy Taylor

Ignoring reasons
1-disrespecting

Offline İntikam

• View Profile

I will not ignore you if you well-behaved here. I realize that the conditions here are different for both of us.

Secondly, maybe this number may increase. The 5 is the answer of the question of How many people  I know as "trustworthy" . This number maybe increase in the future. The end result is that number of people I trust . We also need to be stronger to be able to resist the gang. I estimate them 10-15 people. So I think 20 people. This, of course, requires more financial means. If I can't achieve this goal, I will share this technique in the social media and share an article on "how to detect an immortal". This will be their definitive end. In my opinion immortality is just "the way to fight the immortals". It is not a final goal.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 06:39:15 PM by İntikam »

Ignoring reasons
1-disrespecting

I will not ignore you if you well-behaved here.

And I will not ignore you because I am a grown up man.

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
Fortunately for the immortals, they can just put their plans on hold until Intikam dies of old age then carry on.
FE'ism requires suspension of disbelief...

Offline İntikam

• View Profile

With this loser post, so you were ignored.

Ignoring reasons
1-disrespecting

Offline İntikam

• View Profile
With let Turkey to dictatorship, illuminati proved they want to fight. Did I understand wrong?

Ignoring reasons
1-disrespecting

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile

I will not ignore you if you well-behaved here. I realize that the conditions here are different for both of us.

Secondly, maybe this number may increase. The 5 is the answer of the question of How many people  I know as "trustworthy" . This number maybe increase in the future. The end result is that number of people I trust . We also need to be stronger to be able to resist the gang. I estimate them 10-15 people. So I think 20 people. This, of course, requires more financial means. If I can't achieve this goal, I will share this technique in the social media and share an article on "how to detect an immortal". This will be their definitive end. In my opinion immortality is just "the way to fight the immortals". It is not a final goal.

Not sure what you mean. There is a user that has a similar name to me perhaps but his avatar is completely different. But I hear he's a very handsome fellow with a razer sharp wit.

With this loser post, so you were ignored.

Woo-Hoooo