Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
American Media vs Russia
« on: March 26, 2017, 09:29:45 PM »
For me, CNN shows its bias when it clings tenaciously to bogus Russian conspiracy theory about Putin manipulating American elections. Among others, the same goes for Bill Maher ranting about the Russian menace just like Ronald Reagan or Joseph McCarthy did before him.

As perhaps the nation's most prominent news broadcaster spreading fake and misleading anti-communist and anti-Russian conspiracy theories, Anderson Cooper is filling the role of propaganda chief like Joseph Goebbels did before him. This time around, the scapegoats are Muslims instead of Jews.

Anderson Cooper Defends Conspiracy Theory About Russia

Fascist America & Israel Are Bombing Syria Like Germany Did to little countries in the 1930's. The hate Russia because Russia defends the weak. https://www.rt.com/op-edge/382345-israel-air-strike-syria-putin/

And finally, Anderson Cooper scores an actual interview with Putin:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 03:04:16 AM by Dionysios »

Re: American Media vs Russia
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 01:29:54 AM »
That video was all class.

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 02:54:42 AM »
In an actual a conversation, Putin did confound the insinuations of another CNN reporter, Fareed Zakaria:

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 03:12:23 AM »
I do not know the details of what kind of interest or influence Ted Turner retains over CNN, but what comes to my mind is the prospective that men with anti-Russian biases like Anderson Cooper and Fareed Zakaria work and speak for rich Americans that are like Ted Turner.