İntikam

The way from NASA  to ISIS:

(1)NASA budget >> (2)Obama's approving >> (3)dirty money >> (4)Dictator Erdoghan who is strongly supported by Obama >> (5)ISIS is which organization strongly supported by dictator Erdoghan.

NASA money is going to Erdoghan in every month. This dirty money is seem on Turkey's economic indicators as "money from unknown source " and "clear error". This "money from unknown source" or "clear error" is coming to government as a legal income but listing as  "money from unknown source". Turkish government use it but is not inspected because it is "money from unknown source" so nobody hold responsible to government about it because it's not certain who is the owner of this money.

You can correct my talks with searcing on Turkish economics "money from unknown source". NASA 20 billion dollars income but there is about 1-2 billion dollars coming to Turkey per month. Sometimes 1 billion dollar, sometimes 5 billion dollars. For example it was 9 billion dollars on 2011 when the Syrian war started, and before 2015 Turkey election it was about 5 billion dollars. This means somebody finansed ISIS and Erdoghan by dirty money". This is why i hate to NASA.

I was thinked about who can finance the terrorism and dictators with not caught. Then we see that it is impossible if an USA hand don't be there. This make us to go to NASA the center of the dirty money.

I don't hate NASA as pre-acceptance but it is trying to kill us. So it must been destroyed.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:00:30 AM by İntikam »

İntikam

Donald Trump said Wednesday that President Obama "founded" the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

“ISIS is honoring President Obama,” he said during a rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.  “He’s the founder of ISIS. He founded ISIS."

“I would say the co-founder would be ‘Crooked’ Hillary Clinton,” Trump added of Obama’s former secretary of State and his Democratic rival.
Trump criticized Obama’s decision to withdraw U.S. military forces from the Middle East and leaving behind a void ISIS could fill.

“We should never have gotten out the way we got out,” he said. “We unleashed terrible fury all over the Middle East."

“Instead of allowing some small forces behind to maybe, just maybe, keep it under control, we pulled it out,” the GOP’s presidential nominee added.

“Then Obama came in, and normally you want to clean up and he made a bigger mess. We’re not respected. We’re laughed at all over the world.”

Trump made similar comments last week, when he called Clinton the "founder of ISIS" and said "she should get an award from them."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291060-trump-obama-founded-isis

Offline Dionysios

• View Profile
I recently discovered Sibel Edmonds who seems to have a realistic perspective on Turkish events.