Recent Posts

I think the earth is probably round, but I think flat earth theorists have made a better case for flat earth than round earthers are crediting them.
However, I don't wish to get into that here.

Who can prove to me the heavens are what NASA claims they are?
At this point all I have is information, not knowledge.
I've been told what the the sun, moon and stars are.
I've been told what their dimensions are, but I haven't observed anything indicating the sun is a million times bigger than the earth, or millions of miles away.
I've observed nothing indicating the stars are suns, or that they're averagely as big as the sun, just millions of times further away.
Where's the proof?

Forget about NASA if you are one of those suffering from the flat earth NASA Paranoia.
An astronomical observatory is the best place to go for proof.
Another thing I would recommend is taking an observatory tour and a night "Star Party."
There was proof long before NASA came into being.

But be assured that the earth is a globe and not some flat disc with an ice ring, et cetera, et cetera, and so forth.
LOL

I won't get into that , too ,   but IMHO flat earth hasn't made a good case, much less a better case.
Flat Earth General / Nevermind the Earth, what about the Heavens?
« Last post by Antithecystem on Today at 01:12:38 PM »
I think the earth is probably round, but I think flat earth theorists have made a better case for flat earth than round earthers are crediting them.
However, I don't wish to get into that here.

Who can prove to me the heavens are what NASA claims they are?
At this point all I have is information, not knowledge.
I've been told what the the sun, moon and stars are.
I've been told what their dimensions are, but I haven't observed anything indicating the sun is a million times bigger than the earth, or millions of miles away.
I've observed nothing indicating the stars are suns, or that they're averagely as big as the sun, just millions of times further away.
Where's the proof?
Flat Earth Q&A / Re: Question about tides/gravity
« Last post by Hmmm on Today at 09:38:56 AM »
Flat Earth Q&A / Re: Why space launches?
« Last post by Hmmm on Today at 09:14:01 AM »
Neither of them have any ability to shape-shift, and neither of them could get as large as humans and still stand on their hind legs. 
Even i'm not sure whether this hypothesis is real or not.

I disagree with the part that says about reptilians being entities, i think they're physical beings, but, of course, the could be both, or i might be wrong.

There is a category of youtube videos called gangstalking, and in fact the stalkers are reptilian beings.

There are many people who claim existence of highly-developed reptiles, the most notorious and influential is David Icke. He wrote some books and gave many lectures on reptilians. Less famous ukrainian conspiracy theorist Vyacheslav Kotlyarov extends David Icke's theory and tells about historical part of our hidden enslavement by reptilian/insectoid/etc beings.
The classical examples in usage would be taking literally part about the aliens in movies like They Live and Invasion of the Body snatchers.
Shapeshifting is a technological(holographic) or less possible psychokinetical(yes, i do believe in psychokinesis!) ability reptilian/insectoid beings have mastered enough to be extremely indistinguishable from humans.They are able to emulate every little aspect of anatomy, behaviour, psychology, etc, because they have probably been deeply studying us and still study for a very long time. I myself very curious of how reptilians/insectoids fake everything!
Yet sometimes their "cloak" misbehaves and shows true form: uncontrollable tongue flickering, skin "texture rambling", teeth enlargement, body distortions, - in such situations few reptilians/insectoids may start panicking and use vast variety of methods to hide the failure and keep trust/belief of the humans. Every one of them is trained, better than CIA, FBI and any government agencies methods multipled by million times, to handle any possible situations of disclosure.
These beings are the ones who hide under the illuminati, freemasons, the skull and bones, builderberg and in control of the world via these "proxy-shields". It's not hard at all for them to create, implant into family, society, and sustain every single fake identity, because they work together and/or strictly hierarchically(especially insectoids).
People who has awakened, whether they realize it or not, are able to feel internally the oddness of fake humans.
Why do it?
The motives are to
* exploit our godly potential: Imagine, that we could be for them as hardware for the voracious gamers.
* get the most juice of life, produce, by constantly stimulating us, as much negative energy(pain, anger, depression, sadness) as possible for infernal astral beings, which love consuming very much.
* always rule the world, without any possible rivals to take the authority over, avoiding karma and other dangerous for them "balancing" subsystems" by hiding things in plain sight(subliminal messages).
* have constant pleasure stimulation by playing with us as dolls from dangerous(warfare) to simple(family structure) games. To have pleasure from realization of their actions over us.
* To possibly study us as children study dead frogs in schools at lessons.
And it's not all!
* to least possibly eat our meat as a delicate meal, and drink our blood as juice. Although it's possible!

So "they" are, i think, combination of both malevolent(male+violent...) conscious aliens, not caring at all beings and astral infernal beings.

Quote from: BlueMoon
I don't see what that has to do with anything, though.
The more cell towers will be deployed the more radiation and cancerous, if they exist, diseases, vibrational attacks we will get.
There is nothing in the Wiki about solar eclipse, as far as I can find.

Did you try searching?
Gee, Tom, thanks so much!  Yes, I tried searching.  That's why the sentence reads "as far as I can FIND" instead of "as far as I KNOW"
For example, I searched for "solar eclipse" and got two results for LUNAR eclipse.
I searched the word "solar" by itself and got 6 results, none of them about solar eclipses.
I searched the word "eclipse" by itself and got a dozen results, again all for LUNAR eclipse results.

Tell you what: if it's in there somewhere, and if you know it's there, you could help a guy out and tell me where it is.
Flat Earth Q&A / Re: Sunrise and Sunset II
« Last post by Hmmm on Today at 08:24:08 AM »
magewave, what if, as in many times i ask this, there are multiple, probably artificial, suns with varying and/or constant:
* paths from peroid of days, weeks, months to another peroid of days, weeks, months
* "dimming modes", like dimmible LED lanterns

* regular brightnesses
* regions of earth
* sun disk sizes
So in fact, we might be living in a world, that was deconstructed into a terrarium-like environment with portion of artificial nature.
We've been told, repeatedly, on this site that those aren't actual maps.
I assure you they are maps.

Does this mean you support them as actual maps we could use to attempt to measure distances and track navigation on?
Not sure, haven't attempted it.

As amusing as it is that you're 'trolling' me with a lmgtfy link.
If you consider that to be trolling you probably shouldn't be online anymore...
A map implies distances and shapes should be correct. I'm more than up for using those and doing some calculations and such on them. Just want to be sure.

Hence my '.' around the word. I'll remember not to jest with you going forward as you appear to lack a sense of humor.
Flat Earth General / Re: The Moon
« Last post by junker on Today at 04:39:57 AM »
You may as well point us to Aristotle's 2000 year old book which contains his perspective theory illustrations; which is right next to his book which tells us that flies spontaneously generate from rotting meat.

Or a more recent book by a quack who faked his experiments, ran from any debate and was a known fraud.  Wow, that sounds like someone here.

That is quite a claim you have made there. Although you didn't name anyone specifically, so you could just be making things up.
We've been told, repeatedly, on this site that those aren't actual maps.
I assure you they are maps.

Does this mean you support them as actual maps we could use to attempt to measure distances and track navigation on?
Not sure, haven't attempted it.

As amusing as it is that you're 'trolling' me with a lmgtfy link.
If you consider that to be trolling you probably shouldn't be online anymore...
You can split it into two posts.