Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
Re: No Religion= Peace
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2017, 12:21:29 PM »
Just popin' in to say hi  :)
How's everything going in the peaceful religious discussion thread?

I won't stay long (actually this thread kind of scares me) but I will make the point that it seems to me that some of the people who control the Round Earth conspiracy are also working towards creating a war between the three major monotheistic religions and this war may bring about a world peace of sorts. Even being an atheist won't help you because they hate you guys too, so everyone's going down together.

The only way out of it will be to pledge allegiance to their messiah, whoever that may be.

Many Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, Jews, Agnostics, Dudes who can't beat Rom the vacuous spider (what is it with that level) and numerous others who don't pledge their allegiance to the new messiah are pretty much going to get beheaded, at least that's what I'm thinking this week anyway.

And before all that happens, we are going to have yet another enormous war, so lets try not to speed up the process by hating all the people whose opinions differ from ours, and for us who are Christians, yes, lets preach the gospel being careful to do this in love and not hate, because Christ did not come to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.   

So all of us on this thread are probably going to die, actually, we are definitely going to die.
I just hope we are all in nursing homes by the time all this stuff starts occurring, but unfortunately, its looking less likely with every week that goes by so here's looking at you kids.

Peace Bros  :D

A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Rama Set

« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2017, 01:06:40 PM »
It will bring peace in a 1984 sort of way.

Offline Boodidlie

• God is sovereign and I'm just along for the ride
    • View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2017, 02:14:18 PM »
It will bring peace in a 1984 sort of way.

Actually more of a Revelation 6 sort of way .... Thanks for your input Dither
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2017, 02:40:36 PM »
Now HERE Ladies and gentlemen is a "Religion" (ideology/mindset) that does NOT = Peace

.. The Truth About Islam

There should be a salutary lesson for the likes of yourself here, but I’m guessing you will not get it.

From the late 8th century through to the arrival of the Mongol hordes in the 1200’s  the Islamic world was one of innovation, in science, maths, engineering, medicine, philosophy etc, based on the Koranic message  “The scholar’s ink is more sacred than the blood of martyrs”, the setting up of The House Of Wisdom in Baghdad and the translation of Greek, Egyptian, Hebrew, Persian works into Arabic at a time when the Holy Roman empire was busily supressing what they saw as pagan schools of thought, meant that at these times the cradle of civilisation, was the middle east. It was the Islamic Golden Age.

To get from there, to the poison that is the IS version of Islam, you need a couple of things and a bit of time. If you want to dent the confidence of a civilisation, then having the Mongols rock up and show you that sophistication and learning means squat, when 120,000 smelly pony riders fielding 20,000 Chinese siege engineers, take your cities apart and leave just piles of heads. Then you need the doomsayers and conservative elements to preach we told you so, and this is our punishment for progression, let’s turn our backs on modernisation and go back to the stoning’s, as there’s nothing like blaming the ones you envy to placate a god that isn’t really there.

Like I said, I will leave you to join the dots as to how this mirrors Christianity’s current state, but just remember. I told you so!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 02:44:57 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2017, 03:39:46 PM »
Now HERE Ladies and gentlemen is a "Religion" (ideology/mindset) that does NOT = Peace

.. The Truth About Islam

There should be a salutary lesson fo' tha likez of yo ass here yo, but I’m guessin yo big-ass booty is ghon not git dat shit ... From tha late 8th century all up in ta tha arrival of tha Mongol hordes up in tha 1200’s  tha Islamic ghetto was one of innovation up in science maths, engineering medicine philosophy etc based on tha Koranic message "Da scholar’s ink is mo' sacred than tha blood of martyrs" tha settin up of Da Doggy Den Of Wisdom up in Baghdad n' tha translation of Greek Egyptian Hebrew Persian works tha fuck into Arabic at a time when tha Holy Roman empire was busily supressin what tha fuck they saw as pagan schoolz of thought, meant dat at these times tha cradle of civilisation, was tha middle eastside. Dat shiznit was tha Islamic Golden Age.

To git from there, ta tha poison dat is tha IS version of Islam, you need a cold-ass lil couple thangs n' a lil' bit of time. If you wanna dent tha confidence of a cold-ass lil civilisation, then havin tha Mongols rock up n' show you dat sophistication n' peepin' means squat, when 120,000 smelly pony ridaz fieldin 20,000 Chinese siege engineers, take yo' ghettos apart n' leave just pilez of heads. Then you need tha doomsayers n' conservatizzle elements ta preach we holla'd at you so, n' dis is our punishment fo' progression, let’s turn our backs on modernisation n' go back ta tha stoning’s, as there’s not a god damn thang like blamin tha ones you envy ta placate a god dat aint straight-up there.

Like I holla'd, I'ma leave you ta join tha dots as ta how tha fuck dis mirrors Christianity’s current state yo, but just remember n' shit. I holla'd at you so!

So the tell me .... does this inspire this ?? Oh surely not .. pfft !! .. but I’m guessing you will not get it.

Satan's children indeed have a fellowship and they WILL circle their wagons

Maybe you should display the Christian New Testament verses in order to display how this current Islamic Jihad mirrors (inspires) Christianity’s current (so-called "jihadic") state .... ya think ?
PS: Roman Catholicism is not Biblical Christianity
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 04:28:29 PM by Boodidlie »
..................................................... ><> God's ability is according to his will <><

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2017, 09:22:07 PM »

Seeing as you seem unable to put a coherent arguement forward with out links, and seeing as I for one, am unwilling to follow them, I will leave it there. If you should ever wish to discuss things properly, pop back.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #166 on: August 04, 2017, 03:30:30 AM »
... yeah, you didn't get it

Rama Set

« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2017, 11:45:38 AM »
You're the shittiest proselytizer ever.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2017, 07:41:39 AM »
You're the shittiest proselytizer ever.

Whoah whoah whoah, that's a fairly heavy accusation. I'm not sure that he's even the shittiest proselytizer we've had on this site.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2017, 10:29:55 AM »

He’s pretty dire though, apart from the pointless jibe at the end of his last post, the whole of his argument was someone else’s, and he expects to be taken seriously? 

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2017, 03:37:38 PM »
Well let's see now .... today, operating from the basic base Ideology of atheism (N Korea) threatening the world w/ death and destruction ....
and the "religious" ideology of Islam (Jihad < according to the Quran) threatening World domination / death and destruction until total submission to Allah ... hmmmm
Atheism and Islam indeed a couple of Satanic blood brothers .... and they WILL circle their wagons, or at least until they are the only ones left
No Religion and Satanic False Religion= Peace ?? < not so much
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 08:49:22 PM by Boodidlie »

Rama Set

« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2017, 06:57:28 PM »
It's fascinating how comfortable you are with just concocting reality to suit your narrative. Are all your brethren like this? Or are they less or more reasonable than you?

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2017, 03:45:29 AM »
... Dawkins' radio event canceled due to Islam insult

Interesting to see who the hard-core-left defends and wraps its arms around
======================

Richard Dawkins had had appearances canceled because of 'abusive speech against Islam'
but he has never been de-platformed for his frequent criticism of Christianity
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 01:09:11 PM by Boodidlie »

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2017, 12:00:49 PM »
As a representative of the hard-core-left, I can say that I really don't care, Dawkins hasn't been relevant in years and private radio stations aren't obliged to give anyone a platform.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2017, 12:06:23 PM »
As a representative of the hard-core-left, I can say that I really don't care
"As a representative of the group that Dawkins upsets most, I am not troubled by him being censored by my group."

Yeah, you're basically confirming Boodidlie's point here.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2017, 04:17:30 PM »
As a representative of the hard-core-left, I can say that I really don't care, Dawkins hasn't been relevant in years and private radio stations aren't obliged to give anyone a platform.

It's just strange and hypocritical that Dawkins would get no-platforms for this. It's almost like they had no idea who Dawkins was before booking him to speak.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2017, 05:35:39 PM »

I think you may have misunderstood his point. Boodidlie seems to have been talking about Islam being the one whom "the hard-core-left defends and wraps its arms around," as indicated by criticism of that religion leading to canceled platforms while criticism of Christianity does not. That being said, though, this doesn't come entirely down to liberal outrage somehow being more influential than conservative outrage. A major reason why the media is hesitant to say or do anything that might even be seen as critical of Islam is their fear of being attacked by angry Muslims.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2017, 06:22:35 PM »
God forbid them angry Muslims

look what happened when the Islamic grand poo pa got the report that his phone rate had risen .... omG !!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:31:14 PM by Boodidlie »

Rama Set

« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2017, 08:33:24 PM »

Look what happened when the common Christian woman takes a plane... O... M... G...

Offline Boodidlie

• View Profile
    • dadmansabode
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2017, 09:05:25 PM »
lol .. hard-core leftist Rama Set < I knew this was you / lol ... at Trumps inauguration

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 09:10:14 PM by Boodidlie »