Offline Novarus

• View Profile
Have you been to the southern/outer latitudes?
« on: April 03, 2017, 06:26:16 AM »
More of a survey than a debate, but open to debate, as all topics are in this forum.

The Flat Earth Theory seems to be a nothern/inner latitude thing. Far fewer people outside North America seem to subscribe to it and I would like to see what kind of proportion actually presents on this forum.

Have you been to any country below/outside the equator?
If so, have your observations matched your respective assertions?
If not, how do you justify making said assertions without firsthand observations?

Offline Venus

• View Profile
Re: Have you been to the southern/outer latitudes?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 01:02:23 PM »
More of a survey than a debate, but open to debate, as all topics are in this forum.

The Flat Earth Theory seems to be a nothern/inner latitude thing. Far fewer people outside North America seem to subscribe to it and I would like to see what kind of proportion actually presents on this forum.

Have you been to any country below/outside the equator?
If so, have your observations matched your respective assertions?
If not, how do you justify making said assertions without firsthand observations?

If you live in the southern hemisphere (as I do) and have travelled to the northern hemisphere (which I have) then you have proof that the flat earth model is bull - the stars tell the story perfectly... observastions made in both the southern and northern hemisphere could never be observed on a flat earth ... but a spherical earth explains all observations perfectly!!
Because I live on the 'bottom' of a spinning spherical earth ...
*I cannot see Polaris, but I can see the Southern Cross
*When I look at the stars they appear to rotate clockwise, not anti-clockwise
*I see the moon 'upside down'
I've travelled to the Northern Hemisphere numerous times ... and seen how different the stars and the moon are 'up' there!
Come on down and check it out FE believers... !!