Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
The Avengers Project
« on: January 28, 2017, 08:18:41 AM »
Square Enix and Marvel teaming up. This should be fun. Throw in Eidos, and I think this will be pretty epic in terms of graphics and playability. Very much do want.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/marvel-entertainment-square-enix-announce-avengers-project

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: The Avengers Project
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 08:56:56 AM »
Square Enix and Marvel teaming up. This should be fun. Throw in Eidos, and I think this will be pretty epic in terms of graphics and playability. Very much do want.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/marvel-entertainment-square-enix-announce-avengers-project

It's a marvel MMO.
Like DC Online.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 07:26:26 AM »
I haven't heard much of it, but I'm tentatively excited. If it's single-player, I'm fucking pumped and I want it. If it's an MMO, then I'm really not interested.
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 02:40:27 PM »
I haven't heard much of it, but I'm tentatively excited. If it's single-player, I'm fucking pumped and I want it. If it's an MMO, then I'm really not interested.

I literally feel the same.

Here's to hoping LD is wrong.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 02:55:37 PM »

I literally feel the same.

Here's to hoping LD is wrong.
I usually am but given how it was worded that the team is broken up and a new one needs to form....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 01:11:58 AM »
If it's an MMO, then it will almost certainly die no matter how good it is. As long as WoW is still hella popular, it'll attract most the MMO players.

But I hope it's good.
You don't think I'm going to post here sober, do you?  ???

I have embraced my Benny Franko side. I'm sleazy.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 03:32:00 AM »
It sounds like a Moba.