Offline junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
The Avengers Project
« on: January 28, 2017, 08:18:41 AM »
Square Enix and Marvel teaming up. This should be fun. Throw in Eidos, and I think this will be pretty epic in terms of graphics and playability. Very much do want.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/marvel-entertainment-square-enix-announce-avengers-project

Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.

Re: The Avengers Project
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 08:56:56 AM »
Square Enix and Marvel teaming up. This should be fun. Throw in Eidos, and I think this will be pretty epic in terms of graphics and playability. Very much do want.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/marvel-entertainment-square-enix-announce-avengers-project

It's a marvel MMO.
Like DC Online.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Bird with a broken wing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 07:26:26 AM »
I haven't heard much of it, but I'm tentatively excited. If it's single-player, I'm fucking pumped and I want it. If it's an MMO, then I'm really not interested.
Quote from: garygreen date=1480782226
i also took an online quiz that said i was a giraffe.  and i guess you're dumb enough to believe that i must be because the internet said so.

Offline junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 02:40:27 PM »
I haven't heard much of it, but I'm tentatively excited. If it's single-player, I'm fucking pumped and I want it. If it's an MMO, then I'm really not interested.

I literally feel the same.

Here's to hoping LD is wrong.
Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 02:55:37 PM »

I literally feel the same.

Here's to hoping LD is wrong.
I usually am but given how it was worded that the team is broken up and a new one needs to form....

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 01:11:58 AM »
If it's an MMO, then it will almost certainly die no matter how good it is. As long as WoW is still hella popular, it'll attract most the MMO players.

But I hope it's good.
You don't think I'm going to post here sober, do you?  ???

I have embraced my Benny Franko side. I'm sleazy.

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 03:32:00 AM »
It sounds like a Moba.