Offline Rekt

• View Profile
Re: Answer these:
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2017, 04:22:42 PM »
What are the videos of people inside of it?

You saw Gravity, right? How about Apollo 13? If they can fake all of that, they sure as hell can fake the "inside" of the ISS, which usually involves a couple of people floating through and around aesthetically chaotic metal tubes.
But the thing is, those cuts are much shorter, in smaller areas, and with less quality/detail. What about it do you reject? If you believe in satellites, then what about a man? Why not a space station? Why not land on the moon? It all works on the same principles, just with heavier payloads and bigger rockets. Putting a man in space is nothing more than  having to lift the weight of him, the equipment required to keep him alive, and a way to get back down safely. And if you say you can't keep a man alive in space, think about deep-sea diving spheres and such. It works in much the same way, just holding the air in rather than water out. It's really nothing monumental to get a man into space, mathematically it's just a heavier payload, and scaled up all the way to the International Space Station, a lot of REALLY heavy payloads. If you say they couldn't get the ISS up there, it was shipped in small parts, all put into the exact same orbit, so that they would intersect, and then they were connected, basically.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2017, 04:40:19 AM »
But the ISS works on the EXACT SAME principle as Sputnik 1. It is in the SAME orbital area! Its orbit is very similar!

I haven't denied the existence of the ISS. I've denied the imagined existence of the ISS, that people live on it and that it is a space station.

It is merely a satellite.
Please explain the mechanism of a satellites "orbiting" the Flat Earth. What holds them up?  ;D A "seepage of dark energy" ;D that somehow does not affect aircraft, etc?
The X-15 "flew" to over 67 miles and still "fell" back down, yet at 200 miles altitude something magical holds satellites up there over the Flat Earth.

Now that I find unbelievable!

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2017, 04:52:24 AM »
Please explain the mechanism of a satellites "orbiting" the Flat Earth. What holds them up? 
The sun and the moon are held up in a circular system, so satellites likely attach themselves, at least in some capacity, to that same system. Mind you, satellites are much smaller, too.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2017, 06:56:15 PM »
Please explain the mechanism of a satellites "orbiting" the Flat Earth. What holds them up? 
The sun and the moon are held up in a circular system, so satellites likely attach themselves, at least in some capacity, to that same system. Mind you, satellites are much smaller, too.
Orbit is caused by the craft going so fast that it falls towards the earth but misses every time

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2017, 12:49:04 PM »
Please explain the mechanism of a satellite's "orbiting" the Flat Earth. What holds them up? 
Prove it!

totallackey

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2017, 01:34:09 PM »
"How did America fake NASA's space missions when the USSR hated them and would detect and discredit fakes?"

LMFAO!!!

Another in the long line of OS believers!!!

Hey, totalitarians of a feather stick together...

This guy buys into the COLD WAR!!!

LMFAO!!!

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2017, 02:34:17 PM »
"How did America fake NASA's space missions when the USSR hated them and would detect and discredit fakes?"

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!
I'm not sure if this is satire, but if it isn't, then you are LITERALLY retarded. You CANNOT, in ANY capacity, deny that the cold war happened. If you do, your position is a futile one.

totallackey

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2017, 04:44:05 PM »

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!
I'm not sure if this is satire, but if it isn't, then you are LITERALLY retarded. You CANNOT, in ANY capacity, deny that the cold war happened. If you do, your position is a futile one.

I am not denying the fact propaganda pushed the nonsense Cold War, but if you believe all the world rulers are not in on robbing and stealing from the masses and are not truly in cahoots then you are behaving like a symp.

Don't come one here peddling a bull shit line about the Cold War was for real.

It certainly was reported and there were certainly real persons, but as far as actual threats from each other?

No.

It was as real as Monday Night Raw or an NBA basketball game.

You really, truly do need to get a clue dude.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2017, 07:05:26 PM »

LMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!

I am not denying the fact propaganda pushed the nonsense Cold War, but if you believe all the world rulers are not in on robbing and stealing from the masses and are not truly in cahoots then you are behaving like a symp.

Don't come one here peddling a bull shit line about the Cold War was for real.

It certainly was reported and there were certainly real persons, but as far as actual threats from each other?

No.

It was as real as Monday Night Raw or an NBA basketball game.

You really, truly do need to get a clue dude.
I am now 100% convinced this is bait. Come back with a real argument. You're saying that all news and memories of the cold war were just the two governments in cahoots?

totallackey

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2017, 09:29:30 PM »
I am now 100% convinced this is bait. Come back with a real argument. You're saying that all news and memories of the cold war were just the two governments in cahoots?

It is not bait.

The Cold War story, and every other "They are the enemy," was the bait.

Always has been, always will be.

Two former allies now at each others' throat!

OMG! What to do!?!?!

The people in office have one job and that is to peddle fear and superstition on the masses to keep them in line.

ORANGE ALERT!!!

You suck that stuff up like it is real!

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2017, 11:07:21 PM »

It is not bait.

The Cold War story, and every other "They are the enemy," was the bait.

Always has been, always will be.

Two former allies now at each others' throat!

OMG! What to do!?!?!

The people in office have one job and that is to peddle fear and superstition on the masses to keep them in line.

ORANGE ALERT!!!

You suck that stuff up like it is real!
Give me evidence that the cold war isn't real.

totallackey

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2017, 11:41:19 AM »

You are asking for evidence for something that "isn't," ?

Are you familiar with the term, "PROPOGANDA?"

Describe the role in which it is used and its effects on gullible masses.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 01:46:51 PM »

You are asking for evidence for something that "isn't," ?

Are you familiar with the term, "PROPOGANDA?"

Describe the role in which it is used and its effects on gullible masses.
Do you seriously expect me to just discount Vietnam, Korea, the nuclear program, the Soviet Union, buildup in Europe, strategic bomber forces, and air raid drills as all just being "Propaganda?" (Which you spelled wrong). You can't deny 2 major wars and the huge amount of strategic arms produced. Are you going to say that the Berlin Airlift was a fake? Ask anyone who lived in West Germany, or East Germany, for that, what they think about the cold war being "Propaganda".

totallackey

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2017, 03:41:51 PM »
Do you seriously expect me to just discount Vietnam, Korea, the nuclear program, the Soviet Union, buildup in Europe, strategic bomber forces, and air raid drills as all just being "Propaganda?" (Which you spelled wrong). You can't deny 2 major wars and the huge amount of strategic arms produced. Are you going to say that the Berlin Airlift was a fake? Ask anyone who lived in West Germany, or East Germany, for that, what they think about the cold war being "Propaganda".

I am not denying the reporting of the day.

And yeah, it was all propaganda.

Effective propaganda because of people like you, who dare not question authority.

You ask them.

I do not need to ask them.

Like I wrote earlier, the masses buy this crap on a daily basis, simply due to the 80/20 rule.

Most people do not want any drama in their lives and are simply living their lives trying to survive and do not bother themselves with much else.

And yeah, I spelled propaganda wrong.

Whooptee...

I noticed you got a few days off so try and take the time to come up with some other POV that is not so easily smashed.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 10:31:36 AM »
I am not denying the reporting of the day.
And yeah, it was all propaganda.
Effective propaganda because of people like you, who dare not question authority.
You ask them.
I do not need to ask them.
Like I wrote earlier, the masses buy this crap on a daily basis, simply due to the 80/20 rule.
Most people do not want any drama in their lives and are simply living their lives trying to survive and do not bother themselves with much else.
A real know-it-all aren't? You claim all that without offering any evidence, other than the say so of Totally Crappy!

I suppose you had family members in the Vietnam conflict. I have a brother in-law who did, he survived by being above a lot of it flying Iroquois helicopters, not that it saved all flight personel.

I suppose the over 3,000 Australian casualties alone were all "propaganda". Tell that to those damaged physically and mentally by the conflict.
Try telling you stupid propaganda ideas to the over 200,000 American casualties, many of whom are no longer able to hear you anyway.

I quite understand concerns over the morality of the war, but it was real enough, no question about it. If you lived through that time and we're of call-up age you wouldn't talk twaddle like that.

You really are an ignorant piece of low-life aren't you.

totallackey

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2017, 11:35:32 AM »
A real know-it-all aren't? You claim all that without offering any evidence, other than the say so of Totally Crappy!

I suppose you had family members in the Vietnam conflict. I have a brother in-law who did, he survived by being above a lot of it flying Iroquois helicopters, not that it saved all flight personel.

I suppose the over 3,000 Australian casualties alone were all "propaganda". Tell that to those damaged physically and mentally by the conflict.
Try telling you stupid propaganda ideas to the over 200,000 American casualties, many of whom are no longer able to hear you anyway.

I quite understand concerns over the morality of the war, but it was real enough, no question about it. If you lived through that time and we're of call-up age you wouldn't talk twaddle like that.

You really are an ignorant piece of low-life aren't you.

Barely missed it myself.

I am not denying the war.

I am not denying all the other crap.

What I am stating in case you missed it:

There was no COLD WAR in terms of governments being MORTAL ENEMIES!

That is all bull shit.

I cannot help it there exist a set of people willing to kill each other in the name of whatever.

Those types of people are called assholes.

You know, the type that buy into the idea one brand of totalitarianism is absolutely better than the other.

Elusive Rabbit

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2017, 11:59:09 AM »
rabinoz and totallackey are causing this thread to have more derailment than the Great Train Wreck of 1918.

Remember the OP's original post:
So flat earthers, answer these simple questions:
How did America fake NASA's space missions when the USSR hated them and would detect and discredit fakes?
What is the motive to cover up the flat earth?
If the earth isn't a planet, your explanation for how everything else is round but earth isn't, isn't that quite the human-centric point of view? Are all of you so arrogant that you truly believe that Earth and humanity is all that matters?
How does even but by when though?

Please stay on-topic and stop taking shots at each other. It's angry, low-content posting and this is the upper fora, where that crap isn't tolerated.

totallackey

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2017, 05:29:11 PM »
rabinoz and totallackey are causing this thread to have more derailment than the Great Train Wreck of 1918.

How did America fake NASA's space missions when the USSR hated them and would detect and discredit fakes?
If the earth isn't a planet, your explanation for how everything else is round but earth isn't, isn't that quite the human-centric point of view? Are all of you so arrogant that you truly believe that Earth and humanity is all that matters?
Please stay on-topic and stop taking shots at each other. It's angry, low-content posting and this is the upper fora, where that crap isn't tolerated.

Sorry rabbit, Trix are for kids.

My posts are directly related to the point raised in the OP.

That being, the USSR would have "snitched the US out," if the moon landings were not real.

I have heard a lot of crap passed off as truth and this idea that the USSR and the US were at some kind of "odds," is a lot of crap.

Offline Rekt

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2017, 12:05:02 AM »

Sorry rabbit, Trix are for kids.

My posts are directly related to the point raised in the OP.

That being, the USSR would have "snitched the US out," if the moon landings were not real.

I have heard a lot of crap passed off as truth and this idea that the USSR and the US were at some kind of "odds," is a lot of crap.
But a clear understanding of the whole idea of geopolitics after the Second World War is obviously not evident. There were 3 main conflicts at the end of the second world war: Territory controlled or under influence, border friction, and ideological differences.
First: Territory. The Soviets wanted AS MUCH land as possible as a buffer between them and a resurgent West that may invade them again. They also wanted the industrial heartland of Germany, the Ruhr, which happened to be in the occupation zone of the Western Allies.
The second was the fact that territory DIRECTLY controlled by the U.S., Britain, and France (One side in the cold war), the occupation zone of western Germany, DIRECTLY TOUCHED the territory DIRECTLY controlled by the USSR, the other side of the Cold War. This will create friction, especially when military units are massed in both due to those areas being the final areas pushed to by those massed armies during the endgame of World War 2, and the fact that the occupation governments were militarily based due to the fact that NOBODY trusted Germany after the SECOND time they had tried to take over Europe.
The final contributor that stirs the pots of these two factors are the ESSENTIAL differences in the ideals and ideologies of the two sides. It was democracy and the free market on one side, with authoritative policies and a controlled economy on the other. It was a battle for supremacy of ideals, and even deeper just a competition of who was smarter, stronger, richer, better.
 They poked, tussled, sent friends to kill each other, but never truly brought it to a fight, which was averted only due to the sheer power of the weapons that would be used, first the atom bomb and then the hydrogen fusion device. Although they both massed armies of flesh and steel on the borders, and re-constituted their respective Germany, they both knew that if they fought for real it would come to a unquenchable fire erupting in the heart of their each and every city, on both sides, in the cities of everyone, everywhere, until the achievements of civilization and civilization itself were scoured clean, and humans everywhere would die in droves, leaving very few survivors. Not very appealing. But they massed their armies, they marched on parade, NATO trained their warheads on the Fulda Gap, mines were lain that are still only being found today, lines were drawn, the planners sat in their bunkers designed to withstand any bomb, the anxious riflemen and tankers wondered if today would be the day that they would be flown in to meet their pre-prepared equipment in West Germany, and people everywhere were scared for their lives. In the end, it never happened. Nuclear war was averted, the lines were drawn but never used, and the Soviet Army was told to sit still in their barracks as the USSR fell apart around them.
If you say that all of the history books were just media farces, then I am genuinely concerned for your mental health. If you wonder why the Cold War never happened, it's because the weapons were TOO STRONG. It was suicidal to even start. That's why America beats up small 3rd world countries every once in a while, to release our Cold War residual anger. The Soviets released it on themselves in the early '90s.
So the cold war was all to real. If you really think that it was all a media farce, you're dumb.

totallackey

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2017, 05:18:35 PM »
ideological differences.
You could have simply posted this...

And those ideological differences did boil down, have boiled down, and will boil down, to one thing and one thing only...

Which brand of totalitarian rule will be exercised in order to extract the most amount of wealth from the people.

All the rest is simply the surrounding drama.

Yeah, it is news and heartbreaking for those involved at the time, but one does not need to partake.

One can simply raise the middle finger.
First: Territory. The Soviets wanted AS MUCH land as possible as a buffer between them and a resurgent West that may invade them again. They also wanted the industrial heartland of Germany, the Ruhr, which happened to be in the occupation zone of the Western Allies.
The second was the fact that territory DIRECTLY controlled by the U.S., Britain, and France (One side in the cold war), the occupation zone of western Germany, DIRECTLY TOUCHED the territory DIRECTLY controlled by the USSR, the other side of the Cold War. This will create friction, especially when military units are massed in both due to those areas being the final areas pushed to by those massed armies during the endgame of World War 2, and the fact that the occupation governments were militarily based due to the fact that NOBODY trusted Germany after the SECOND time they had tried to take over Europe.
The final contributor that stirs the pots of these two factors are the ESSENTIAL differences in the ideals and ideologies of the two sides. It was democracy and the free market on one side, with authoritative policies and a controlled economy on the other. It was a battle for supremacy of ideals, and even deeper just a competition of who was smarter, stronger, richer, better.
 They poked, tussled, sent friends to kill each other, but never truly brought it to a fight, which was averted only due to the sheer power of the weapons that would be used, first the atom bomb and then the hydrogen fusion device. Although they both massed armies of flesh and steel on the borders, and re-constituted their respective Germany, they both knew that if they fought for real it would come to a unquenchable fire erupting in the heart of their each and every city, on both sides, in the cities of everyone, everywhere, until the achievements of civilization and civilization itself were scoured clean, and humans everywhere would die in droves, leaving very few survivors. Not very appealing. But they massed their armies, they marched on parade, NATO trained their warheads on the Fulda Gap, mines were lain that are still only being found today, lines were drawn, the planners sat in their bunkers designed to withstand any bomb, the anxious riflemen and tankers wondered if today would be the day that they would be flown in to meet their pre-prepared equipment in West Germany, and people everywhere were scared for their lives. In the end, it never happened. Nuclear war was averted, the lines were drawn but never used, and the Soviet Army was told to sit still in their barracks as the USSR fell apart around them.
If you say that all of the history books were just media farces, then I am genuinely concerned for your mental health. If you wonder why the Cold War never happened, it's because the weapons were TOO STRONG. It was suicidal to even start. That's why America beats up small 3rd world countries every once in a while, to release our Cold War residual anger. The Soviets released it on themselves in the early '90s.
So the cold war was all to real. If you really think that it was all a media farce, you're dumb.

LOL!!!

Maniacal people who invent such weapons are somehow sane enough to avoid their use...

Grimm's fairy tales INDEED!!!

It truly is the same song and dance as those stories of haunted houses and the boogeyman in the woods...

Tales simply made up in order to keep the gullible away from the local moonshiners or other such criminal enterprise...

You fall for it...hook, line, and sinker...

You can believe what you want.