Offline God

• View Profile
New here - some questions
« on: January 18, 2017, 07:19:50 PM »
What is your stance on the UN flag and globalism? I´m an israelite myself. Yet all the while; Don´t you think the norse creation myth is closest to para-mythological truth, and the flat Earth model? If you know the symbolism, the Norse druidic system of planes, and it´s mystical teaching etc inc the flat earth Midgard is closest, paralelling the Jewish saturnworshippers - their brothers. Ergo the askeNAZI and the NAZI. But WHERE ARE THE SUN WORSHIPPERS! HELP ME HUMANS! Remember JEEEESUUUUS!! Hark ye and listen children! The name Jesus is ¨AmmanoAllah¨ - ImmanuEl. El? With us? Ok. Remember AmmanAllah - just like Yahweh-Elohim/Allah. Remember the SUN Jesus Apollo Amman becoming the Darkness for us ok? That was the most majestic act - making Jesus a 380th degree freemason - overpowering even the fallen cherub Lucifer 360. They say Lucifer is the sun, but Jesus is! They say he is Saturn, but he isn´t! The Fallen Angels have made themselves names of the Planets - becoming stars of their own. But Jesus shows that it´s MAN becoming GOD, and that THIS is the road of ascension, therefore reverting the matrix from whence mankind was so corrupted as to make ANGELS fall back to whare MAN ascend once more. The... MESSIAH..!! Demons can´t get up, but Jesus shows what we HUMANS are capable of! Stand up against evil! He reached LightForm, and opened the Matrix door/the Cross of Saturn into the fourth and higher dimension - up to the thirteenth heaven. Do you believe in the sybelline prophecy? I hope not the prophetic virgin Ashtar/Isis Gog antichrist 666/Saturn goes to war! We´ve secretly gone to war against evil, and made a bargain with Russia through Trump. G
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Let mankind rise! We Must let the western revival of christian gnosis come to pass along with new-age, and the feminist leadership awakening if a GOOD NeoNazi/NewOrder can come - as a counterweight to Obama, and his Isis! Which we´ve done as well. I tell the leaders..! Repent! I tell the christians.. Repent!! Let mankind evolve, and NO judaic-christian doomsday! As long as I don´t feel it.
Do you think the stars are our fallen brothers, and that the Synagogue of Satan worshipped the stars instead of AHAYAH - the dude constituting all BEYOND space and time - Jupiter Saturn - Jove/Yahweh Elohim/Allah? Is The Creator I.e thus the highest?
I believe David Icke is a nice chap, but think he´s too way out with ¨the ringmakers of Saturn etc¨ What are your stances? The guy clearly ate too many mushrooms with Credo Mutwa.
I´m from Mt.Meru. Hii!! I think the Sons of Noah religions i.e all mystical traditions fitting into my comparative-mythological landscape f.i Nordic Hindu Jewish Semite and especially Graeco Roman should unite - with all these people being healed once you say: HE-ZUES/JESUS/HAIL ZEUS. What´s up with this system anyways? The Old Testament/Torah says the Earth is flat. Goodbye! Warm hug * Can somebody please enlighten me further? Is there a comprehensive doctoral study theory of the entire cosmological flat Earth model, or should I have been a rocket scientist in Nasa instead? What do you think about authors such as David Wilcock, and his source field theory along with the multidimension electric matrix model i.e the mass of the universe is not constant, but created, split into pieces, and upheld by God - like Osiris and Ymir´s body?! Help humanity! Help..! They must reach ascension! God is Love and Light! For now.. Unite against terror and Islam! Unite for Love and Peace! CRAVE a new system. SURRENDER, and beg for forgiveness to us! CRAVE NO religious doomsday or war! Do this in embracing enlightenment. Revolt! Jesus had a CAUSE, and a superior MIND when he turned the tables in the temple with JUSTICE. So should we. I´m just a very weak man trying to be strong. I hope this doesn´t offend anyone. I love the west, and pray to protect it. We must gather the glowing embers of tomorrow..! One day! HAIL from the state of Norway. I love you! You opened my mind! Now all I can think of is light..! Peace and love! Can somebody please help explain how everything is connected - the mathemathics of the plants, the ley line YHWH tetragrammaton of the Flat Earth, and WUT ON EARTH ARE THE PLANETS AND STARS!? Why do the planet/s glow so brilliantly?

Offline God

• View Profile
Re: New here - some questions
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 07:28:07 PM »
Looking up at the sky: Master? What are the planets and stars?
Master? Are there different universes, and are the stars gateways?
Master? Why did they lie to us?