MK

Quantum physics and ....
« on: December 24, 2016, 10:50:54 PM »
In college I took a class called Einstein s philosophy. I remember one of the first days of class I asked the professor. I said,look ! We are talking about  making mathematical equations about curved space, does this really exist or is this just Einstein s conception on what he thinks is going on in reality? Cause nobody knows what he is talking about. We don't know what we're applying these mathematics to. Everybody worships him like he had everything right. How about the speed of light?  If we watch discovery channel and sit trough our physics classes in the university everybody says the speed of light is the most perfectly verified blah blah blah and if you question it. It  couldn't be questioned and it has to be absolute fact. There could be no possibility it could be wrong. If you say why?  They will say it violates causality. I thought we were talking about science. Causality is a philosophical concept. About the idea of cause comes before effect. You are telling me that all this stuff about speed of light  being so incredibly important is based on philosophical concept which nobody can even observe anyway. Somebody point a cause and effect to me. They'll say I saw the apple fall and that made a sound on the ground. Cause and effect. You're looking at an apple and hearing a sound. That's two sense experiences. The point here talking about the speed of light and why it is so relevant to flat earth is because of the sky, everybody is wondering. The flat earth makes a lot of sense,it's really awesome and the evidence is amazing but what in the hell are we seeing in the sky? Everybody first points at the speed of light, Big Bang cosmology,black holes, all of it makes sense and it's perfectly verified, don't question Einstein cause the fan de mentalists and scientists are gonna attack you, saying you are a nut job or a religious nut or something but you know what? It is all questionable and it isn't verified properly and there is huge massive questions everywhere.the academics just cover up with theories. We have to start over with everything that we're theorizing what's going on up there. People are tricked by this.you watch discovery channel and you think you're getting good science. All this Einstein stuff is coming up on a hundred years old. Remember we're talking about causality. It's really simple. Cause has to happen before effect and if something goes faster than the speed of light physicists freak out because causality is violated. Maybe that's how the universe works. You know what quantum physics has an absolute obliteration of the philosophy of causation,it simply doesn't exist. The study of little building blocks that make up everything. They don't follow cause and effect properly so what's everybody complaining and worrying about the speed of light violating cause and effect ???

Offline Woody

• View Profile
Re: Quantum physics and ....
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 01:49:59 AM »
Are you claiming special relativity, general relativity, and E=MC² has no evidence supporting it?

I will not list the evidence you are perfectly capable of using a search engine just as myself to find if it is supported or not.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 05:44:40 AM »
Perhaps this post should follow the other one started by the OP into the "Complete Nonsense" section?  I read the whole thing without finding a point.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

MK

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 08:03:00 PM »
Sorry for the delayed reply but I was on vacation with my family overseas for the holidays... Let's see...
The Big Bang was first theorized in 1927 and the model is based on Einsteins theory of general relativity. The problem is there are some holes in Einsteins theory. Mainly that the laws of physics brake before reaching singularity.  Another big problem is that the other dominating theory in physics, quantum mechanics doesn't reconcile with general relativity also neither relativity nor quantum mechanics explain dark matter... Although the big bang is one of the theories it might not be correct...

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 04:37:34 PM »
Sorry for the delayed reply but I was on vacation with my family overseas for the holidays... Let's see...
The Big Bang was first theorized in 1927 and the model is based on Einsteins theory of general relativity. The problem is there are some holes in Einsteins theory. Mainly that the laws of physics brake before reaching singularity.  Another big problem is that the other dominating theory in physics, quantum mechanics doesn't reconcile with general relativity also neither relativity nor quantum mechanics explain dark matter... Although the big bang is one of the theories it might not be correct...

Science has become faith based and dogmatic. Remember, the Catholic Church tried to levy all of its power at one point to discredit the Heliocentric theory. We see the modern day equivalent happening now.

Rama Set

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 05:57:39 PM »

Science has become faith based and dogmatic. Remember, the Catholic Church tried to levy all of its power at one point to discredit the Heliocentric theory. We see the modern day equivalent happening now.

Totally right... minus the faith-based dogma.

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 06:12:54 PM »

Totally right... minus the faith-based dogma.

So absolutely correct, except for the entire point of the message lol...

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 09:02:28 PM »

You make a lot of these sorts of claims, but I never see you give any reason for it. Why do you think science has become faith-based or dogmatic? Can you give us an example?