gravity is just centrifugal force
« on: December 15, 2016, 02:27:00 AM »
here a model that explains how gravity is just centrifugal force:

gravity is an invention from newton that probably was a mason

Re: gravity is just centrifugal force
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 04:30:02 AM »

Beautiful.

This actually isn't a completely horrible idea. If you assume that the size of the earth is tiny compared to the size of the sky dome, then the required convexity of the earth would be negligible. It also explains how the celestial objects don't fall to earth.

Unfortunately, this would require the sun and moon to be very far away relative to the size of the earth, which would make timezones and even the day/night cycle difficult to explain.

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 01:14:12 PM »
the sun moon an stars arent real spheres, its explained in the trumans show movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn5oqtmzGMk

my point is gravity is a masonic invention to hyde the truth, just centrifugal force is real

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 01:29:02 PM »

just at to that artificial centrifugal gravity

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 03:21:14 PM »
there are not time zones, thats another deceipmnet i posted this yesterday at 2:30 am and in two hours had zero visits

the sun rised simultaneously in all the wolrd in the moning and then i had 50 visits

im a noctamble, i know theres nearly nobody gaming online late at night

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 11:38:18 PM »

You post an almost unreadable sketch and use that as justification for wiping out the decades of measurements done by Robert Hooke and Isaac Newton that lead up to Newton's Law of Gravitation.
I find that laughable!

You say "just centrifugal force", but as far as I know TFES insists that the earth has no rotation. take a peek at:
Quote from: Samuel Birley Rowbotham
Earth Not a Globe
An experimental inquiry into the true figure of the Earth, proving it a plane, without orbital or axial motion, and the only known material world; its true position in the universe, comparatively recent formation, present chemical condition, and approaching destruction by fire, etc. A treatise on Zetetic Astronomy.

Thomas Winship
Thomas Winship (aka Rectangle) was a South African author and Flat Earth advocate working in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries. His best known work is Zetetic Cosmogony; or Conclusive Evidence that the World is not a Rotating Revolving Globe but a Stationary Plane Circle (1899).

You go and argue with them.

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 01:45:37 AM »
of course is not rotating with respect to the sun as they want us believe its the sun that rotates from earth, thats what he meant

science world is just the new church and newton a top priest all concerning gravity is bs a full invention like the round earth

maybe you dont know centrifugal gravity is undistinguishable from real gravity and evn deccreases to the distance squared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJQ5UrAsIY
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 01:48:04 AM by farolero »

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 02:41:29 AM »
of course is not rotating with respect to the sun as they want us believe its the sun that rotates from earth, thats what he meant

science world is just the new church and newton a top priest all concerning gravity is bs a full invention like the round earth

maybe you dont know centrifugal gravity is undistinguishable from real gravity and evn deccreases to the distance squared

I did not say "rotating with respect to the sun". I simply said rotating.
The references I quoted, and will repeat, are from notable Flat Earth authorities!

TFES insists that the earth has no rotation. take a peek at:
Quote from: Samuel Birley Rowbotham
Earth Not a Globe
An experimental inquiry into the true figure of the Earth, proving it a plane, without orbital or axial motion, and the only known material world; its true position in the universe, comparatively recent formation, present chemical condition, and approaching destruction by fire, etc. A treatise on Zetetic Astronomy.

Thomas Winship
Thomas Winship (aka Rectangle) was a South African author and Flat Earth advocate working in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries. His best known work is Zetetic Cosmogony; or Conclusive Evidence that the World is not a Rotating Revolving Globe but a Stationary Plane Circle (1899).

If the earth is "a plane, without orbital or axial motion" and "the World is . . . . .  a Stationary Plane Circle", how can you claim "centrifugal gravity".

The very word centrifugal requires rotation - no rotation, no "centrifugal gravity".

So, go think again!

Offline fliggs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 05:06:25 AM »

IM not quite sure you understand what a 'scientific model' is. A pencil drawing on a piece of paper isnt one.

Offline fliggs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 05:08:23 AM »
there are not time zones, thats another deceipmnet i posted this yesterday at 2:30 am and in two hours had zero visits

the sun rised simultaneously in all the wolrd in the moning and then i had 50 visits

And I thought intikam was a weirdo!  Now, timezones dont exist either!

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 06:01:58 AM »

And I thought intikam was a weirdo!  Now, timezones dont exist either!

I'm mostly in agreement. OP has some work to do.

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 06:38:25 AM »
maybe you dont know centrifugal gravity... evn deccreases to the distance squared

It doesn't. It decreases linearly as you move towards the center.

I suggest travelling several hundred miles east or west.

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 01:38:35 PM »
centrifugal force =wR^2

this means as you double the radius force cuadruples

i know my personal experience on time zones, theres just nobody at late night

and i say most people here are to hyde the truth and promote the new church indoctrination, seems the level of conspirators is high compared to the truemen

aso if im here explaining this is because im a free thinker i dont give a damn about what the authorities say either newton, einstein or the flat erath society king
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 01:42:04 PM by farolero »

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2016, 04:45:03 PM »
centrifugal force =wR^2

this means as you double the radius force cuadruples

1. That's an acceleration, not a force.
2. Angular velocity is squared, not the radius.

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2016, 05:22:24 PM »
yes youre right i explained it wrong:

if you half the radius the w doubles for w=v/r and v is constant and being the w squared in the formula when you half the radius centrifugal force cuadruples just as gravity

anyway equations are used as well to make things confusing but as matter of fact newton in his lies balanced gravity and centrifugal force and took them as equal in orbits, go figure

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 05:32:24 PM »
yes youre right i explained it wrong:

if you half the radius the w doubles for w=v/r and v is constant and being the w squared in the formula when you half the radius centrifugal force cuadruples just as gravity

If you plug in w=v/r into the original equation, you get:

a = v2/r

Which still doesn't have an r2 term.

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 05:33:28 PM »
I can't even begin to process this shit. It's hard to get past dude saying the sun rises the same time everywhere, I'm surprised you guys are even entertaining this guy.

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 06:10:14 PM »
then i guess that formula is another lie from the mason illuminati  who control the world with time travel its r what should be squared or not even newton would be correct

all i kow its that if you want to know what real gravity is just watch stanley kubrick 2001 and the artificial gravity of the spaceship

weather it decreases linearly or cuadratic its indiferent,  IT WORKS

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2016, 05:52:55 AM »

I recommend you perform an experiment to test this theory.  Do you know anybody outside your own time zone?  Maybe you have family members who live far away east or west of you?  Perhaps one of your gaming friends lives somewhere you do not, maybe even a different continent?  Find one of those people, pick one you trust, and make a plan that each of you will call the other at sunrise.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice