Re: Trump
« Reply #1080 on: April 05, 2017, 06:14:16 PM »
And I for one would like to thank you for that, dripping with irony as your statement is.

Are you talking to me? I fail to see any irony in my statement.

This whole thread is just a circle jerk and all any of you actually care about is having your biases confirmed.

Please... please, OH FUCKING PLEASE, tell me how the NSA Director spying on a political opponent is something you want to see more of in the future.

How is spying on foreign agents that Trump people talked to = spying on Trump people? These names can legally be unmasked if it is important to understand their national security importance, which I would argue is the case here. Trump is trying to redirect the story from the fact that his team was talking to foreign agents under surveillance at least since last year to their names being unmasked, and it seems to be working.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: April 05, 2017, 06:42:58 PM »
And I for one would like to thank you for that, dripping with irony as your statement is.

Are you talking to me? I fail to see any irony in my statement.

This whole thread is just a circle jerk and all any of you actually care about is having your biases confirmed.

Please... please, OH FUCKING PLEASE, tell me how the NSA Director spying on a political opponent is something you want to see more of in the future.

How is spying on foreign agents that Trump people talked to = spying on Trump people? These names can legally be unmasked if it is important to understand their national security importance, which I would argue is the case here. Trump is trying to redirect the story from the fact that his team was talking to foreign agents under surveillance at least since last year to their names being unmasked, and it seems to be working.
I think it's more like
"OMG!  She unmasked their names so she could tell everyone that Trump's team was talking to Russians."
And I'm like..
Uh... isn't that a GOOD thing?  Like, wouldn't you want her to unmask Hillary Clinton's team if they were talking to Saudis or Pedophiles?  Of course you would!  Cause she could become president so it's really really important to know this shit.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 05, 2017, 09:47:11 PM »
More news:

Job growth is up significantly in February.
I blame Obama.  (We blamed Bush for a while after Obama so we gotta keep the trend up)

Gun sales are down.

Steve Bannon is out of the security council.  The reason is "He was put in only to monitor Flynn but he never went to any meetings."  So... explain that shit to me, please.

Oh and apparently killing kids is bad in Syria but Trump himself has said "We gotta go after their families."  Which, I would hope he understands, is sometimes children.
Also that American girl who got shot in February.  Wonder if that was bad too...
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: April 06, 2017, 02:27:45 PM »
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/06/522850847/house-intelligence-chairman-devin-nunes-to-step-aside-from-russia-probe

Well... this is good.
He won't have to be distracted by the whole "I spoke to the white house secretly" thing.

« Reply #1084 on: April 06, 2017, 09:43:49 PM »
I blame Obama.  (We blamed Bush for a while after Obama so we gotta keep the trend up)

No shame in that given that the 2017 budget was signed by him.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 07, 2017, 09:09:19 AM »
And Trump launched an air strike at a Syrian Airbase.

I'm not against it, if Syria's government did drop those chemical weapons.  Which is seems likely.

So, you go Trump!
(just.. you know... don't justify it with 'oh the children' when you've literally said we should kill the families of terrorists like that 11 year old girl back in February)

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 07, 2017, 12:37:33 PM »
You're for USA World Police?

I'm not.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 07, 2017, 12:44:36 PM »
You're for USA World Police?

I'm not.
Eh, we're already knee deep in it.  Might as well keep going.  And at least it's for a chemical weapons attack and not just something stupid.

« Reply #1088 on: April 07, 2017, 01:00:32 PM »

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 07, 2017, 01:15:42 PM »

I was talking about this with someone else.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about Syrians. But he keeps looking worse and worse with all of the Russian colluding - quick! Launch some missiles!
I've seen several old tweets of his that are criticizing the exact things he's doing now.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 07, 2017, 02:05:00 PM »
I don't care about bombing those assholes, but I don't want any invasions or occupations.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 07, 2017, 03:42:09 PM »
I dunno, America could use a few more Middle Eastern puppet states.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #1092 on: April 07, 2017, 10:03:46 PM »
Remember when Hillary Clinton was the warhawk who would take us to war in Syria?

Well, Trump is putting American troops in Syria, launching rocket attacks in Syria, has a plan to depose Assad, and Russia is suspending agreements preventing direct conflict with US troops.

Trump supporters got played.

« Reply #1093 on: April 07, 2017, 10:26:11 PM »
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/07/news/economy/march-jobs-report/index.html

nb4 trump takes credit for nearly a decade of economic recovery that he had nothing to do with
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: April 07, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
Remember when Hillary Clinton was the warhawk who would take us to war in Syria?

Well, Trump is putting American troops in Syria, launching rocket attacks in Syria, has a plan to depose Assad, and Russia is suspending agreements preventing direct conflict with US troops.

Trump supporters got played.

Didn't she already get us involved in Syria when she was SoS?

I thought the campaign issue was that she supported a no-fly zone over Syria, which would've caused conflict with Russia. Based on what I read, Russian troops were present at the location being bombed, but were well-informed ahead of time. Russia's reaction is required given their position.

« Reply #1095 on: April 08, 2017, 04:50:30 AM »
Didn't she already get us involved in Syria when she was SoS?

Yes, but Trump supporters weren't voting for more of the same, were they?

I thought the campaign issue was that she supported a no-fly zone over Syria, which would've caused conflict with Russia. Based on what I read, Russian troops were present at the location being bombed, but were well-informed ahead of time. Russia's reaction is required given their position.

If a no-fly zone is negotiated with Russia, not necessarily. In any case, it doesn't really matter now, since it seems Trump has decided to engage in Syria in direct contradiction to his campaign promises, something which definitely antagonizes Russia.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 08, 2017, 07:12:53 AM »
The more I see of Trump the more I think that every criticism he spoke of on Hillary is exactly what he's doing.

Trump supporters voted for their version of Hillary.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 08, 2017, 06:48:32 PM »
So, by now we all know about the truck attack in Sweden.
Trump made the claim in February of an attack in Sweden.

Coincidence(cause he said he was referencing fox)?  Prophcy?  Did he know it would happen?  Did he inspire terrorists? 

If I were like TTIOH, I'd find this proof that Trump orchastrated this to further his adgenda and score political points just like when he bombed a Syrian airport last night.  An act he himself has said would be a pathetic way to get higher poll numbers when Obama was in power in 2012.

Sad.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 08, 2017, 08:54:11 PM »
Russia is suspending agreements preventing direct conflict with US troops.
Perhaps Trump, the Russian spy, is in fact a spoopy double agent. Those Russian intelligence agencies that he works for must be terrified right now.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 08, 2017, 09:25:47 PM »
The more I see of Trump the more I think that every criticism he spoke of on Hillary is exactly what he's doing.

Trump supporters voted for their version of Hillary.

Are you really shedding tears over the bombing of an airfield that was used to conduct chemical warfare?