Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #1040 on: March 25, 2017, 07:30:02 PM »
He absolutely compromises. Why would you say he never compromises?  He did on the travel ban, he did on the healthcare bill, you can go on and on... Look at his actions, not what he says.
But he didn't do it by choice. 

Irrelevant

EDIT: every compromise is by choice. You don't get what you initially want, so you choose to compromise to achieve a modified goal and not lose the deal entirely. So not only irrelevant, but also incorrect.

(Also the healthcare bill that got curb stomped?)

Irrelevant

His wife's sleeping arrangements?  Totally his choice.

Incorrect.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 07:31:41 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: March 25, 2017, 07:43:47 PM »
Fine fine...

I'm not gonna argue with you.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #1042 on: March 25, 2017, 07:57:35 PM »
Fine fine...

I'm not gonna argue with you.

Just as well, this is the least relevant Trump issue in this thread.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: March 26, 2017, 07:37:39 PM »
Maybe Trump is impotent.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 26, 2017, 09:20:41 PM »
Maybe Trump is impotent.
But he assured us there was no problem there.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 28, 2017, 01:31:14 PM »
Trump to Clintons: NO U
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 28, 2017, 03:20:18 PM »
Yeah, saw that.

I was like...
Really?
He wants to play THAT game?  What is he, 5?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: March 29, 2017, 12:21:34 PM »
Yeah, saw that.

I was like...
Really?

Did you see him in the truck? I'm about 75% convinced that Donald Trump found a magical fortune-telling machine..

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: March 29, 2017, 12:47:13 PM »
Yeah, saw that.

I was like...
Really?

Did you see him in the truck? I'm about 75% convinced that Donald Trump found a magical fortune-telling machine..
Yeah.
I think he's just regressing from senielity or something.

« Reply #1049 on: March 29, 2017, 04:26:42 PM »
While you guys were discussing Donald Trump's sex life like the pathetic sexual deviants you pretend to hate, one of Obama's former staffers talks about the administrations late push to leak and disseminate the intelligence they had gathered on Trump, before he could get into office and possibly hide it.

I anxiously await the mental Olympics you guys are going to have to perform to somehow not make this an admission of collecting and leaking intelligence on PEOTUS and his team.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: March 29, 2017, 05:26:42 PM »
While you guys were discussing Donald Trump's sex life like the pathetic sexual deviants you pretend to hate, one of Obama's former staffers talks about the administrations late push to leak and disseminate the intelligence they had gathered on Trump, before he could get into office and possibly hide it.

I anxiously await the mental Olympics you guys are going to have to perform to somehow not make this an admission of collecting and leaking intelligence on PEOTUS and his team.

1. Old news.

2. You aren't allowed to use MSNCB cause Trump has labeled that Fake News so by your logic, this is fake news.

3. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/02/obama-administration-reportedly-raced-to-preserve-intelligence-on-possible-contact-between-russians-and-trump-associates.html

4. No where does she (or anyone else) say TRUMP HIMSELF was being spyed on, which is the whole point.  We all fucking knew the Trump Camp and Russia were being investigated since July so no mental gymnastics needed.

5. Are you saying that when damning evidence exists, it shouldn't be preserved?  That Obama had nothing to fear that Trump's team might cover up information that would hurt him or his peers?  Cause if that's what you're saying then I have a slew of posts from you about Hillary Clinton's e-mails that I'd LOVE for you to read.

Try again.

« Reply #1051 on: March 29, 2017, 05:43:46 PM »
Nice, respectable try. Bronze Medal, at best.

So is there, or isn't there, evidence that Trump and his team were under surveillance? I'd hate to dig up your old posts, because I don't really care that much. I remember you unequivocally saying there was no evidence any of it happened. So now you're conceding that it did happen, but just no proof that it happened to Trump himself. If you believe they spied on everyone around him, but not him, then I have some ocean front property in Wyoming you might be interested in.

« Reply #1052 on: March 29, 2017, 05:55:54 PM »
That staffer never even stated that Americans were spied on at all, let alone Trump staffers. She said they had intelligence on Trump-Russia connections. That doesn't mean spying on them. It can mean getting intelligence from Russian sources, or documents that show a connection, or any number of things that don't involve illegally spying on the Trump campaign. And she's right, if the Trump administration were to find out that intelligence of Russian collusion existed, they may try to hide it or destroy it, assuming it exists.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: March 29, 2017, 06:08:52 PM »
Nice, respectable try. Bronze Medal, at best.

So is there, or isn't there, evidence that Trump and his team were under surveillance? I'd hate to dig up your old posts, because I don't really care that much. I remember you unequivocally saying there was no evidence any of it happened. So now you're conceding that it did happen, but just no proof that it happened to Trump himself. If you believe they spied on everyone around him, but not him, then I have some ocean front property in Wyoming you might be interested in.

Yes and no.
Yes, members of his team were being investigated and some were under surveillance, especially when they're talking with known Russian agents, ambassadors, etc... AND the intelligence community had strong evidence that Russia hacked the DNC e-mails.

Trump himself has not been under surveillance.  Obama did not order any of this.  My old post was in response to Trump's claim that Obama had him wiretapped.  Obama didn't order it and Trump was not wiretapped.  Members of his campaign were but only in relation to their conversations with Russian officials/agents, which we also monitor.

If you were to call the Russian Ambassador and the US has the Russian Ambassador's calls wiretapped, are you being wiretapped too since you're being recorded as well?

Now, all this we knew and so far, no evidence of actual unlawful doings has been found.  But the investigation is ongoing and that doesn't mean that they unknowingly helped or Russia helped without them knowing. 

Plus we have Republicans on the Intelligence committee going to Trump and briefing him on "secret" information that no one else was told, his business ties with Russian criminals, etc... that, if it were not Trump, you'd be jumping on but we can ignore those since they aren't solid facts or more than just suspicious.

Rama Set

« Reply #1054 on: March 29, 2017, 06:40:06 PM »
While you guys were discussing Donald Trump's sex life like the pathetic sexual deviants you pretend to hate, ...

Said the pizza-gater to the vicar.   ::)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: March 30, 2017, 12:45:03 PM »
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/30/521779563/rural-trump-voters-embrace-the-sacrifices-that-come-with-support
Rural voters: Yeah, I know it sucks to lose stuff ya need, but I gotta go with Trump on this one.  Someone's gotta bleed and we'll bleed for him so he can go to Florida every weekend.  Being a president is hard, ya know?

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/28/521823473/gao-agrees-to-review-costs-of-trumps-trips-to-mar-a-lago
I really look forward to seeing that report.  I bet the same republicans who bitched that Obama cost taxpayers so much money when he went on two vacations in a year just casually ignore Trump going to Florida most weekends.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: March 30, 2017, 06:01:56 PM »
I mean, they're ignoring high treason, even as far as a fair investigation goes. A few vacations at taxpayer expense is positively  quaint in comparison so why would they care about it? Even as unethical as I knew Republicans can be the extent to which Congress Republicans have sold out their own principles in support of Trump is shocking.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: March 31, 2017, 12:36:05 AM »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: March 31, 2017, 01:31:09 AM »
Wow, I really can't think of a reason why someone would offer testimony in exchange for immunity from prosecution unless they feel they did something they would be prosecuted for. Hm.

TTIOH, please rationalize this from the perspective of a Trump supporter. I can always use a good laugh.