IdentfyThis

The burst is not the camera adjusting to the light
« on: November 04, 2016, 04:47:45 PM »
I have been very puzzled about this burst and even though a couple people have told me that this is just the camera adjusting to the light... I really don't think it is.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 05:18:27 PM by IdentifyThis »

Re: The burst is not the camera adjusting to the light
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 07:19:48 PM »
I have been very puzzled about this burst and even though a couple people have told me that this is just the camera adjusting to the light... I really don't think it is.

Alright then, what do you suggest it is? It's currently guessing on your side, and knowing on our side. You're just not open for input.

Besides, this particular video looks edited.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 06:25:38 PM »

Alright then, what do you suggest it is? It's currently guessing on your side, and knowing on our side. You're just not open for input.

I'm starting to think its the fake light they might have up there.. look at this from today

IdentfyThis

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 06:26:52 PM »

Oh I don't edit the video at all. I can e-mail to you the footage if you want. I take screen shots and I use filter on the screen shots. I also leave the original screen shots with the mark of the video of where I took it from so you all know exactly where I got the screen shot from.