I believe in the flat earth (dome) shaped theory and I think NASA hasn't even been able to get into space because it doesn't seem that we can even penetrate the thermosphere. We havnt been able to leave this dome. If they can then maybe we just don't understand the true nature of the space outside our earth' s dome atmosphere but they secretly do. However even though I believe this I have read and watch videos talking about these officials that have been to Mars and we have already been colonizing it. Oh and I also think our universe is holographic in nature or at least our Earth is. So I feel that our Earth is a dome and the planets and stars may be this projection of some sort in our sky. I just don't understand with this theory how these officials say they reached Mars when we can't even leave our Earth. Help??

geckothegeek

I believe in the flat earth (dome) shaped theory and I think NASA hasn't even been able to get into space because it doesn't seem that we can even penetrate the thermosphere. We havnt been able to leave this dome. If they can then maybe we just don't understand the true nature of the space outside our earth' s dome atmosphere but they secretly do. However even though I believe this I have read and watch videos talking about these officials that have been to Mars and we have already been colonizing it. Oh and I also think our universe is holographic in nature or at least our Earth is. So I feel that our Earth is a dome and the planets and stars may be this projection of some sort in our sky. I just don't understand with this theory how these officials say they reached Mars when we can't even leave our Earth. Help??

If you believe all that, and if you are serious, you just might be beyond help.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile

If you believe all that, and if you are serious, you just might be beyond help.

Hey, here's a thought, if you don't have anything useful to add to a conversation, refrain from posting. Take care!

I think the Aliens are here already exploiting Earth's resources but the people trying to help are in the 4th and 5th dimension and our governments and religion are blocking the portal preventing them to come in.

I pray for MORE earthquakes in Italy so it will crack and crumble the walls of the Vatican and expose what has been hidden underneath. 

>
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:14:12 AM by Sirius_Gulf201 »

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
You claim that you have "read and watch videos talking about these officials that have been to Mars and we have already been colonizing it".

I have no doubt that you might have, but there is an almost limitless supply of YouTube videos on any topic and a large proportion are simply fabrications, or someone's unsubstantiated  claims.
So a good starting point for any discussion would be the source of your information.

You can rest assured that no-one has set foot on Mars yet. A group has been living in isolation to learn how people might react to a long journey in space.

As to your other claims as to the nature of the universe, you are free to think anything you like, but that does not makes these thoughts reality.

Then you end with "I just don't understand with this theory how these officials say they reached Mars when we can't even leave our Earth."
1) I am fairly certain that no "officials" or anyone else has attempted to travel further into space than Low Earth Orbit in recent years.
2) Someone other than you can hardly be expected to answer  "I just don't understand with this theory how . . . . . . when we can't even leave our Earth."
     It is you making the claim, so it is up to you to "fit it in" to observations. Sort out the facts first. Prove, one way or the other, whether we can "leave the earth".
     Your saying that you don't think it's possible doesn't change the facts. The facts need to be determined separately,  then fit your theories to them.

I've tried not to commit myself on the question of whether you are right or wrong (except on the Mars settlement issue), just tried show that you should fit your ideas to what can be observed.

Please remember that the Internet is sort of the "repository of all information" (not really), but also the  "repository of all mis-information".
Sorting out the "wheat" from the "chaff" (especially in YouTube videos) is no easy matter.

Best of luck, you will need it.

Sirius_Gulf201 got in before me, but I don't really think Sirius_Gulf201 is being serious!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:41:31 AM by rabinoz »

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Kelkins, if you believe all the things you claim to believe, why is it such a stretch to add "officials are lying to us" to the list?  In order for all the things you claim to believe to actually be true, there has to already be a massive amont of official lying going on, beginning with both the Soviet and US cold war space programs (if not longer ago even than that).

And by the way, nobody claims we have been colonizing Mars yet.  Nobody claims to have even set foot on it.  There is talk of plans to colonize, but so far that's all it is, talk about plans.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice