Jack Parsons Sex Magik and UFO's Along Parallel Lines
« on: October 28, 2016, 02:32:28 AM »
I'm trying to soak more knowledge into this Flat Earth theories and have a few brain twisters to throw at people.  I'm unable to search on here regarding Jack Parsons.  Average people know little about him and some involvement with Aleister Crowley.   I encourage people to read more and deep about these connections because it's very interesting.   

Just research about Jack Parsons and the O.T.O. and Sexual Magik with The Scarlet Woman.  The story I have read is in Pasadena California Jack was able to open a 3rd dimension portal hole in 1947 but was unable to close the portal and the ritual was dont done properly.  Aleister Crowley found out about this and totally freaked out, forcing Jack Parsons to step down from his position, while Aleister Crowley had totally re-organized the O.T.O. and hiding the advanced teachings of his special rituals.

According to the story, Jack performed this ritual in 1947 and right after is when all these UFO's starting poping up, and even saw an episode of Ancient Aliens about these UFO's popping up all over earth on the same Parallel Lines.   I did some research on my own and compared the Parallel Lines of Pasadena California and Roswell New Mexico.   Sure enough they do match up.  Well if you look at it this way, whatever this UFO was traveling, it was on the same Parallel Line as Pasadena California but at whatever speed it got knocked out of course, it traveled 100 miles south and finally crashed in Roswell New Mexico

I also started a thread in another folder about highly advanced 3D Technology - https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=5451.0

Re: Jack Parsons Sex Magik and UFO's Along Parallel Lines
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 02:35:35 AM »
The special keyword with things are The Scarlet Woman.    Led Zeppelin is the greatest band on earth and have many mysteries behind it, especially how Jimmy was involved with Crowley.    It's far more than average interest.  Jimmy Page not only named his first daughter Scarlet, but Jimmy is dating a hot young 24yo girl named Scarlet with scarlet red hair   :o

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 06:36:22 AM »
Jack was able to open a 3rd dimension portal hole

Finally, we can move along the Z axis! What a breakthrough.

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 09:58:32 AM »
Maybe it's 4th Dimension or 5th ?  It was a non-earthly extraterrestrial portal.   I just said 3rd off top of my head