Morons. Most*
« on: October 23, 2016, 04:09:07 PM »
I can't believe this is the topic for which you spend so much energy. Your flat earth was disproved centuries ago. This site HAS to be the biggest troll on the internet. Faked the space program? To what end? No such thing as gravity? Fools. To think some of you are educated past the 3rd grade is unbelievable.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 05:38:13 PM by Getoboy »

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
Re: Morons. All.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 04:18:30 PM »
Are you calling all members of this site morons? Wouldn't that include yourself?
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 04:23:11 PM »
While I have done moronic and sometimes truly stupid things, I was referring to anyone who truly this world is disc shaped.

Better?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 04:33:12 PM »
I can't believe this is the topic for which you spend so much energy. Your flat earth was disproved centuries ago. This site HAS to be the biggest troll on the internet. Faked the space program? To what end? No such thing as gravity? Fools. To think some of you are educated past the 3rd grade is unbelievable.

Quality round earth logic here. It has a bit of everything. Ad hominem attacks, non-sequiturs, and a lack of evidence or even coherent thought. Well done.

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 04:42:18 PM »
Come on, guys. A huge ice wall that is Antarctica? An entire world of scientists are keeping this a secret for no reason other than to save face? Trillions of dollars spent worldwide just to keep a secret? This has all the footnotes of every single conspiracy theory out there. From Chemtrails to lizard people in the Senate. We know how planets are formed. We know gravity exists. This "society" is backwards, moronic and smacks of religious zealousy.

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 04:49:49 PM »
While I have done moronic and sometimes truly stupid things, I was referring to anyone who truly this world is disc shaped.

Better?

Well I am happy to hear you are not calling me a moron at least. I discovered this site a month or two ago. I was truly amazed to find a group who truly believe the earth is flat.
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 05:21:02 PM »
My apologies, good sir. I should have been clear. Good to see a sane person here.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Morons. Most*
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 06:06:42 PM »
Come on, guys. A huge ice wall that is Antarctica? An entire world of scientists are keeping this a secret for no reason other than to save face? Trillions of dollars spent worldwide just to keep a secret? This has all the footnotes of every single conspiracy theory out there. From Chemtrails to lizard people in the Senate. We know how planets are formed. We know gravity exists. This "society" is backwards, moronic and smacks of religious zealousy.

You literally provided no evidence for any of your claims made here.

Since you know gravity exists, maybe you can teach us plebs how it works? What is the mechanism that makes gravity do what you think it does?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:13:02 PM by junker »

geckothegeek

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 08:46:09 PM »

I'm not alone, but I think the FES and these websites are really "spoofs".....As one critic put it  : "One big hoax or one big joke."
But they can be fun, entertaining and even educational if you don't take any of the flat earth nonsense seriously.
To say nothing of the fact that there is no accurate flat earth map of the entire earth or that the earth looks like the Unipolar or Bipolar Azimuthal Equidistant Projections of the globe.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 08:51:55 PM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

Re: Morons. Most*
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2016, 08:55:37 PM »
???

Since you know gravity exists, maybe you can teach us plebs how it works? What is the mechanism that makes gravity do what you think it does?

Maybe you can teach us some flat earth evidence other than "If I look out my window it looks flat"  ???

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 09:47:58 PM »
???

Maybe you can teach us some flat earth evidence other than "If I look out my window it looks flat"  ???

Can you point out where I said that? I'm pretty sure I haven't made such claims in this thread. Rather, I've simply asked the person making claims to provide evidence for said claims. Given that no evidence has been provided, we can assume that OP is just parroting nonsense without applying any sort of critical thinking.

geckothegeek

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 10:10:56 PM »
???

Can you point out where I said that? I'm pretty sure I haven't made such claims in this thread. Rather, I've simply asked the person making claims to provide evidence for said claims. Given that no evidence has been provided, we can assume that OP is just parroting nonsense without applying any sort of critical thinking.

I should think by now anyone who has been on these websites for any amount of time will recognize whether "round earthers" or "flat earthers" are the ones who have  "given no evidence or just parroting nonsense without applying any sort of critical thinking."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:12:39 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 10:21:37 PM »
It seems all of you round earthers prefer arbitrarily making hollow statements rather than having an actual discussion. Oh well...

geckothegeek

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 10:39:13 PM »

It's not just scientists ! NASA is the biggest liar and worst enemy of the FES. In addition to all the navies and all the airlines and shipping companies are in on this Great Round Earth Conspiracy. In other words everyone except the FES......except the FES of course !....According to the FES. (   LOL
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:50:38 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 12:11:06 AM »

It's not just scientists ! NASA is the biggest liar and worst enemy of the FES. In addition to all the navies and all the airlines and shipping companies are in on this Great Round Earth Conspiracy. In other words everyone except the FES......except the FES of course !....According to the FES. (   LOL

You're the only one making these nonsensical assertions. It happens time and time again in your posts. I question your honesty and intellectual integrity. You aren't interested in discussion, you just want to be your own echo chamber. Maybe try making an honest attempt once in a while. Or, at least stop regurgitating the same nonsense post after post. Yes, we get you think it's a parody, or that you think it should be the "what if the earth was flat" society, or that you were allegedly in the navy something something. Try saying something new once in a while.

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 06:22:28 AM »

You're the only one making these nonsensical assertions. It happens time and time again in your posts. I question your honesty and intellectual integrity. You aren't interested in discussion, you just want to be your own echo chamber. Maybe try making an honest attempt once in a while. Or, at least stop regurgitating the same nonsense post after post. Yes, we get you think it's a parody, or that you think it should be the "what if the earth was flat" society, or that you were allegedly in the navy something something. Try saying something new once in a while.
It's funny, I've never seen you actually debate flat earth on this forum, all you ever talk about is other people's behavior.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 08:11:50 AM »

When has any FES ever, literally, provided any evidence for any of the claims they make here or other similar places on the internet?

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 08:20:29 AM »
???

Cool.  The good old "you prove it" method of debate followed by the clever addition of limiting it to this thread.  You are representing your type quite well.  Even if one of us had the time or inclination to dig through your 4248 posts and find evidence that you've said such a thing you'd still throw a childish tantrum while screaming that you're speaking only in the context of this thread.

Please do try harder.

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 08:27:03 AM »

And now it's your turn to fall back to ad hominem attacks while also chastising someone for endlessly repeating themselves and wanting to be their own echo chamber.  Isn't this site set up to be an echo chamber for people such as yourself, people who really believe the earth is flat?

Considering you posting frequency I'd say that you rather enjoy your little echo chamber.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Morons. Most*
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 02:32:55 PM »
That was a solid triple post, friend. I think you're very confused, and seem to lack basic requisite knowledge for this thread. I'm sorry if simple logic is too much for you, but throwing tantrums reflects poorly on you as well as your fellow round earthers. I'd suggest going back and reading the thread again. If you have an actual point to make, or want to discuss something, I'd be happy to.